(Topic ID: 164976)

The White Rose Gameroom/York Show - 2016 Edition

By djreddog

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8ff420fcd5ca00e9b1faaeba5c32719f51d17e00 (resized).jpg
    9d84caed1190dfdc340b72ce3d5bc6763bdfd2eb (resized).jpg
    IMG_8527 (resized).JPG
    16e92a2be009b1026d708fc426724b7523c50ef2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tt2016.2 (resized).jpg
    Tuck (resized).jpg
    York Kid (resized).jpg
    ^ADFDE63F0FB7C9C25C905B836E97733D686C40DB6645C9E438^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr (resized).png
    IMG_6701 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6700 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6691 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6690 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6688 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6689 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6687 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolftownjeff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#479 7 years ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

It all depends on what you consider walking distance. The restaurants on and around Rte 30 are only two or three miles away from the show.

Lattuca's Sub Bar

https://goo.gl/maps/o83e5hhTGUx

#501 7 years ago

damn rain, agian and agian.
    Support the outdoor flea market guys some how...

#537 7 years ago

Looking for Unused pinball side mirrored blades.
    For 1987 Williams Fire!

jeff 540-718-6764

#702 7 years ago
    Quoted from electricsquirrel:

How about that fire?

Williams 1987 Fire! Champagne Edition. This Fire! is rockin', really .
    3 alarmer.

#717 7 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Thanks to all who enjoyed my games and said nice things, I put a lot of care and hard work into them and bring them to shows but never sell, only for others to enjoy. (Sorry that Sky Jump never came up, after hours of working on it Saturday morning (8:30 AM - 12:30 PM-ish) I realized I hadn't played a single game yet, so I let it go and don't regret it) I worked extra hard this time as I needed to fit all 3 into my minivan from New Jersey, and then ended up leaving with 4! I got them all back in there too.
    Here is my little show group with their immaculate new family member, I moved it to the rest of them at the end to make packing up easier. (Getting a very nice paycheck tomorrow night to help cover this and finish up paying by bill on shipping my WMS Jive Time out from California, very excited)
    I ended up being the last one out besides the Marquettes since I needed to shrink wrap very well since they all were slid in on their sides (on cardboard, of course) and wanted to be extra careful then I needed to play a little game of Tetris getting it all in. It fit! With my van almost becoming a low-rider... I thought 3 was a challenge. Hah! Quite a proud moment. Most of the pictures were before I got the rest of the heads in.

It was a pleasure meeting you. Don't let Steve Young brother you. Wait a week and email the order in and see what happens.
    Thanks for bringing your games. I enjoyed them and your enthusiasm.

#723 7 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Thanks to all who put on and helped put on the show. I now officially like the York show better than the Allentown show! Got boned on TWO woodrail deals, but sold my Williams "Blue Chip" and picked up a very nice Gottlieb "Sky Line". Great selection of games, but disappointed with the number of junk games set up for free play. One had a filthy playfield glass; c'mon! A little Windex and some paper towels!!!! We seem to be jinxed as far as weather goes, so maybe we need an indoor flea market here too?

games are games, they are all good

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolftownjeff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2016-edition?tu=wolftownjeff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.