(Topic ID: 164976)

The White Rose Gameroom/York Show - 2016 Edition

By djreddog

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8ff420fcd5ca00e9b1faaeba5c32719f51d17e00 (resized).jpg
    9d84caed1190dfdc340b72ce3d5bc6763bdfd2eb (resized).jpg
    IMG_8527 (resized).JPG
    16e92a2be009b1026d708fc426724b7523c50ef2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tt2016.2 (resized).jpg
    Tuck (resized).jpg
    York Kid (resized).jpg
    ^ADFDE63F0FB7C9C25C905B836E97733D686C40DB6645C9E438^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr (resized).png
    IMG_6701 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6700 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6691 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6690 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6688 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6689 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6687 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mkecasey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago

I'm going up but will only be there on Saturday.

And djreddog, I vote for Grand Lizard!

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Sadly, Grand Lizard is at the bottom of the list. I just got into the hobby about 7 months ago and that was the first pin I purchased, so it might not ever leave my collection. I have the game setup playing extremely fast and it kicks your a$$ more times than not. I have super bands all over the PF and on the flippers, steep incline, blitz wax, fresh silverballs, and LED's throughout the PF.

Your description of the game only leaves me wanting to play it more

#10 7 years ago

I actually live in PA now. I Just haven't updated my profile yet (will do that now). Appreciate the offer though. We can meet up for a game at the York show.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

I'll be there. Gonna bring my newly-restored PF Twilight Zone, and have it sporting the blue powerball. Good luck, ya'll. Muhaha.

Can you share a link to your restore thread? I'd like to check it out.

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

Stupid questions for those bringing games -
    (1) Do you reset high scores before delivery, or leave your super-awesome high-scores on there and wish people 'good luck!'?
    (2) If something happens - i.e. A ball gets stuck. Coil loses a wire - does someone at the show try to contact you to let you know?

1. I think that is up to the owner.
    2. From the shows I've been at, people tend to leave their phone number on a game and then people can call/text the person to let them know of any issues that may come up.

1 week later
    #66 7 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

Agreed!! I basically wasted a trip coming the second day last year and almost decided to not come back this year. I'm going to give it one more shot by coming on day one. When I got there machine after machine was getting wheeled out the doors and there were so many empty gaps in the rows. I felt like I had already missed the entire show.

If I can only make it on Saturday is it still worth me going?

#68 7 years ago

Even if it was open late on Friday, it would help. But I won't get out of work until 5. I wouldn't make it to the show until 6:30 at best.

1 month later
    #738 7 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Let the attendees do the judging - Put a unique number on each machine. Give each attendee 5 tickets. Tell them to write their picks for top 5 games in free play on the tix. Have a collection box for the tix and whatever machine gets the most votes wins.
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometers solutions

To add to that... Offer some giveaways for those who take the time to vote. For example, on each voting ticket is a spot for a person's name and phone number or email address. Draw a couple of winners and give them show tshirts, weekend pass for next year, vendor gift certificates, etc.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mkecasey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2016-edition?tu=mkecasey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.