(Topic ID: 164976)

The White Rose Gameroom/York Show - 2016 Edition

By djreddog

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8ff420fcd5ca00e9b1faaeba5c32719f51d17e00 (resized).jpg
    9d84caed1190dfdc340b72ce3d5bc6763bdfd2eb (resized).jpg
    IMG_8527 (resized).JPG
    16e92a2be009b1026d708fc426724b7523c50ef2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tt2016.2 (resized).jpg
    Tuck (resized).jpg
    York Kid (resized).jpg
    ^ADFDE63F0FB7C9C25C905B836E97733D686C40DB6645C9E438^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr (resized).png
    IMG_6701 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6700 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6691 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6690 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6688 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6689 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6687 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#96 7 years ago

Ill be selling a super nice Freddy $2300 and or nice Police Force $1600. One will be at the show and both are shopped working 100 percent.

3 weeks later
    #187 7 years ago

Wanting to sell Police Force and Freddy. One will make it to the show.

2 weeks later
    #335 7 years ago

I have pre show deals if picked up at my house.

Nice working police force $1400

Nice Freddy way above average condition for $2100.00

Both as a pair $3300.00 and both play perfect and were recently shopped.

#340 7 years ago

Can bring a huo loaded Mustang signed by the artist, shaker, backboard kit, projected mustang image topper, side art lots of mods. Game is mint, price $4400.

1 week later
    #641 7 years ago

I have a Freddy that's super nice, I'd do $1800. Cabinet is near mint.

#713 7 years ago

I noticed a new trend. Hobbits seemed to be a massive hit and several were purchased, while Stern games were not selling.

Cointaker and Pinball Star had fantastic setups.

#744 7 years ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

That was a nice TAF that you brought. Thanks for bringing it.
    I've taking games to almost every Allentown show (missed the first year and one year the game I was going to bring I got offered crazy money to sell it before it made it to the show) and every York show. I've been bringing at least 8 to the York Show the past few years. I understand all too well how much work and risk is involved with bringing a game to a show. Three of mine developed serious problems this year. We do watch closely for abusive patrons. It is one of the few things that you will get instantly kicked out of the show for without any warnings.
    We've floated an idea similar to yours and the response was underwhelming. One issue is that as small as the Pinball community is, it is difficult to find judges could be viewed as neutral. The door prizes potentially benefit all attendees and not just a handful, so we keep doing them. We increased the number of door prizes after we couldn't continue the game giveaways. We are considering many options. We are considering a drawing for cash or a prize for those that preregister and keep their game there all weekend. (We need to verify what is legal and acceptable) What is now happening on Saturdays is what happened previously on Sundays and is the primary reason there is no show on Sunday anymore.

Maybe give $200 - $250 credits drawn Saturday at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 and 4:00 towards the purchase of a new Stern from Cointaker or a JJP or vp cab from Pinball Star, assuming either company would do this.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2016-edition?tu=hank527 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.