(Topic ID: 164976)

The White Rose Gameroom/York Show - 2016 Edition

By djreddog

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8ff420fcd5ca00e9b1faaeba5c32719f51d17e00 (resized).jpg
    9d84caed1190dfdc340b72ce3d5bc6763bdfd2eb (resized).jpg
    IMG_8527 (resized).JPG
    16e92a2be009b1026d708fc426724b7523c50ef2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tt2016.2 (resized).jpg
    Tuck (resized).jpg
    York Kid (resized).jpg
    ^ADFDE63F0FB7C9C25C905B836E97733D686C40DB6645C9E438^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr (resized).png
    IMG_6701 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6700 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6691 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6690 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6688 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6689 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6687 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emkay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#190 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

do they have a speaker vendor coming?

Flipper Fidelity was there last year if my memory serves.

#194 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

rich is saying negative. they were at allentown this year, too.

I'm not particularly surprised. They're past the point where they need the visibility and I can't imagine they get enough show sales to justify the presence. On the other hand, it's only like an hour's drive to York from FF's office...

2 weeks later
    #318 7 years ago
    Quoted from sbmania:

Feel free to see and play all of the above in the Phoenixville area.

Dang, I gotta get to know more of my neighbors!

#391 7 years ago

i am not the price police and i will look forward to playing a TAF that someone values at $9K.

#552 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Last shout out. Looking for a Family guy pinball(open to any condition) and also a HUO Simpsons pinball party.

Pinphila has an undocumented HUO TSPP for sale and he'll be there.

#581 7 years ago

The Hotdoggin that was at Pinball Gallery (Pat's, maybe?) will be there, I think.

#624 7 years ago
    Quoted from hardware:

If anyone knows of an MMR on location in York/Lancaster area please let me know. I'd like to see this thing in person for once.

There are two not too far away - Pincrossing in Linfield and Pinball Gallery in Malvern. I'll gladly meet you at either place for a friendly game or two if I can.

#627 7 years ago

Great show, I really wished I could've stayed longer. Maybe I'll convince myself to drive back down tomorrow.

I saw and played a lot of cool machines and a few that I'd never seen before but the highlight of my day was kicking my wife's ass on Critical Mass. That game is a blast and I'm really glad I got a chance to play it before it disappears.

IMG_0428 (resized).JPGIMG_0428 (resized).JPG

#725 7 years ago
    Quoted from dhutton:

That Blue Chip looked fantastic. My first game was a blue chip, but my playfield is nowhere near that good.

Yeah, Bill at Pinball Gallery took that one home. I got a few games in on it this afternoon at his shop, it's in amazing condition.

#726 7 years ago

Only got two juke pics:

IMG_0421 (resized).JPGIMG_0421 (resized).JPG

IMG_0422 (resized).JPGIMG_0422 (resized).JPG

1 week later
    #791 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Just watched Todd's video about Black Hole and Critical Mass. It's unfortunate that something wasn't set-up "formally" for the two individuals involved in their construction to talk a bit about the machines and explain exactly what they are. I wasn't aware of the significance of both of these when I was at the show.

I was familiar with the back story but had no idea they'd be there this year - or that this would be their last year to make an appearance, so I'm told. I very much wished I could have stayed for their presentation but hadn't made arrangements to stay that late, a mistake my wife and I agreed we wouldn't make again.

With all the talk in other threads about remakes, I couldn't help but wish that a CM production run was on the table. I had a blast playing it.

1 month later
    #802 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

emkay, did they actually make a presentation?? I was under the impression that they did not? Saturday during the afternoon would have been a good time to do that.

Sorry, must've missed your question previously. I was told they were going to make a presentation around 6-6:30 on Friday but I wasn't able to stay that late so I can't say one way or the other.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emkay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2016-edition?tu=emkay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.