(Topic ID: 164976)

The White Rose Gameroom/York Show - 2016 Edition

By djreddog

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8ff420fcd5ca00e9b1faaeba5c32719f51d17e00 (resized).jpg
    9d84caed1190dfdc340b72ce3d5bc6763bdfd2eb (resized).jpg
    IMG_8527 (resized).JPG
    16e92a2be009b1026d708fc426724b7523c50ef2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tt2016.2 (resized).jpg
    Tuck (resized).jpg
    York Kid (resized).jpg
    ^ADFDE63F0FB7C9C25C905B836E97733D686C40DB6645C9E438^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr (resized).png
    IMG_6701 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6700 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6691 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6690 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6688 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6689 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6687 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bribo13.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#142 7 years ago
    Quoted from LEE:

Ahhh, I see now. You are one of those people who only want to take advantage of the show being there so that you can profit from it.
    Here's the way I see it;
    There wouldn't be a show at all for people like you to profit from it if good people didn't bring pinball machines inside the show to sell(or to share) in the free play area.
    I'm one of those people who like to bring games into a show and shun parking lot deals so that the show will continue to go on.
    Maybe that makes me a sucker.
    What does that make you, I wonder?

I agree 100 % with the bringing games to a show to make the show better for all, I just think back to when I was a noob and used to go to shows and be in awww at all the great games. it took me a bit to figure out that these were all brought here by others for me to enjoy and that with out all the people bringing their games there would be no show. I thank you all that do and have done this now in the past.

Sir Brian of Ortonville

#143 7 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Ryan Claytor, you may recognize a few pinball illustrations I've done for various pinball companies, events, podcasts, and website:
    http://www.ElephantEater.com/10761
    This will be my first year attending the York Show and I'm pretty darned excited about it! Plus...

...I get to experience Bingo Row, aaaand...

...be a small part of it! BingoPodcast tapped me to create a custom illustration in celebration of "Bingo Row" this year. Not to mention...

...we're printing T-shirts to commemorate the occasion!

As you may have surmised, these will be the rewards that Bingo Podcast mentioned for achieving a 4 or 5-in-a-line hit! So good luck mastering the Bingos and snagging one of these extremely limited shirts!
    However, if you'd rather not take a chance on your bingo-ing skills (or whether or not we'll have your size) you can order you shirt in advance of the show directly from BingoPodcast:
    http://foramusementonly.libsyn.com/bingo-row-t-shirts-for-the-2016-york-show
    We're running a pre-order until Sept. 7th. After that time, you'll be subject to own bingo prowess and Nick's t-shirt availability.
    Looking forward to meeting folks at York!
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    http://www.ElephantEater.com

Great looking shirts, very well done.

I just placed my order.

Thanks Ryan very cool

"Bingo "

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bribo13.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2016-edition?tu=bribo13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.