(Topic ID: 164976)

The White Rose Gameroom/York Show - 2016 Edition

By djreddog

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8ff420fcd5ca00e9b1faaeba5c32719f51d17e00 (resized).jpg
    9d84caed1190dfdc340b72ce3d5bc6763bdfd2eb (resized).jpg
    IMG_8527 (resized).JPG
    16e92a2be009b1026d708fc426724b7523c50ef2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tt2016.2 (resized).jpg
    Tuck (resized).jpg
    York Kid (resized).jpg
    ^ADFDE63F0FB7C9C25C905B836E97733D686C40DB6645C9E438^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr (resized).png
    IMG_6701 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6700 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6691 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6690 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6688 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6689 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6687 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 7 years ago

I may bring this beautiful wcs im totally redoing and put in free play and for sale. Also got lots of parts and mods i will be listing to sell and bring to show for people. Including subwoofers, mirror blades, translights ,cftbl hologram parts, manuals and other parts and accessories

1 month later
    #132 7 years ago
    Quoted from ryansherwood:

Going to the show Saturday for the first time in hopes of picking up my first machine! I'm new to the hobby and have a couple questions.
    1. Does the show normally have a lot of EM machines for sale/play?
    2. I will hopefully be riding up with my friend in his jeep. Do you think I'd be able to fit a machine in a jeep? Is it common practice to bring a wrench to remove the legs and a dolly to transport the play field or do sellers usually or the show have these available for use?
    I just got into pinball this summer visiting wildwood and asbury park and the EM machines were my favorite. The top of my want list at the moment would be a Sing-A-Long (or Melody) or a El Dorado but am really looking to pick up anything with a cool theme, fun to play, and in the $500-$1000 ballpark. Would also love a Scared Stiff or Creature if I can come up with that kind of money by then.

We use our 4 door jeep all the time to pickup pins

#151 7 years ago

Star ship troopers

#183 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

do they have a speaker vendor coming?

There are usually some there as soon as you walk in with the vender there on the left.

#185 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

you can probably guess which one of my pins needs speakers...

Really ? All them or just the cab woofer?

#195 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

rich is saying negative. they were at allentown this year, too.

There is a place that will have what u need for 10.00-20.00 bucks. Ive bought a few every year so far .

#221 7 years ago

There may be some invisaglass available but i doubt pdi unless someone is selling a few personal pieces

#230 7 years ago
    Quoted from ryandimx:

Is it the same difference or lower quality?

I have some of both and dont have sny issues with eaither and both are a drastic improvement over oem glass

#231 7 years ago

Will have a beautiful wcs just redone with leds and carbon fiber cliffys . Unfaded cab and nice playfield . Looking to get around 2500.

#232 7 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Haven't seen one of those for sale in forever..

Theres been a few but very faded and insert issues.

#240 7 years ago

Looking to buy a decent 2 slot b/w coin door

#253 7 years ago

Machine - For Trade
    HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I have a huo(under 500 play) 2 owner acdc luci with about every mod u can get including total rock concert and shoot to thrill cannon from pin refinery , color dmd, , red powdercoa...”
    2016-09-12
    Hagerstown, MD
    Trade
    Archived after: 25 days
    Viewed: 1656 times

Can bring my luci if anyone has a nice original mm or mb to trade

#264 7 years ago
    Quoted from dracula40:

I might be bringing my AMH ( 6,500) or trade if there is any interest.

Dont let whysnow see this bc he will think its fake . Everytime i mention about a spooky pin below 7k he says im making up stories lol. Glws .

#295 7 years ago

I have a bunch of parts that i will include pics of later but i have 2 sets nib b/w mirror blades for 75.00 or both for 140.00.., i 500 manual for 10.00. , all the cftbl hardware for the hologram including both motors , light, motor board's ,mirror and hologram brackets ...make a offer., . I have other stuff but i have to wait till im home to find out .pm if interested in anything

1 week later
    #462 7 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

I have a set of cointaker mirror blades that have never been installed for $50.
    NEW!modfor salePlaced 2016-09-27 22:33 (today)Cointaker bally williams mirror blades“Never installed cointaker bally williams mirror blades for $50. Free delivery to York show.” $ 50 (Firm) docquest North Attleboro, MA New
    Also have a centigrade 37 back glass for $70
    NEW!partsfor salePlaced 2016-09-27 22:38 (today)Centigrade 37 backglass“Centigrade 37 backglass. Some paint loss in reds but still presentable in game or as a wall hanger. Free delivery to York show.” $ 70 (Firm) docquest North Attleboro, MA Used, fair condition
    Also used but good working DMD from a creature.
    NEW!partsfor salePlaced 2016-09-27 22:55 (today)Used bally DMD“Used but working good condition DMD from a creature. Free delivery to York show.” $ 60 (OBO) docquest North Attleboro, MA Used, good condition
    And a creature speaker panel.
    NEW!partsfor salePlaced 2016-09-27 22:53 (today)Creature from Black Lagoon speaker Panel“Good condition creature speaker panel. Free delivery to York show.” $ 35 docquest North Attleboro, MA Used, good condition
    I will be at York show friday and saturday.

Pm sent

#464 7 years ago
    Quoted from The_Director:

Anyone have an AFM for sale at the show? PM me if so...

Gl... ive never seen one at a show except for a rough one year at allentown. Awesome game

#677 7 years ago

We really enjoyed the show and appreciate everyone who brings pins especially with the crappy weather lol. I dont really go to play pins since i have my favorites at home and have played mostly everything i wanted to this point in time. We go to see friends and talk pinball with all the great people weve meant the last 3-4 years and the pins are just a bonus. Really wanna thank cointaker in particularly derek, Melissa and chris for great conversation and bringing everything they do. Also joe thank you for all the hobbits..... great game for sure and new code really is making it a great game

#724 7 years ago
    Quoted from hank527:

I noticed a new trend. Hobbits seemed to be a massive hit and several were purchased, while Stern games were not selling.
    Cointaker and Pinball Star had fantastic setups.

Hobbit is amazing and while sterns are cool its not even close imo especially with the new prices of sterns

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2016-edition?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.