(Topic ID: 164976)

The White Rose Gameroom/York Show - 2016 Edition

By djreddog

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8ff420fcd5ca00e9b1faaeba5c32719f51d17e00 (resized).jpg
    9d84caed1190dfdc340b72ce3d5bc6763bdfd2eb (resized).jpg
    IMG_8527 (resized).JPG
    16e92a2be009b1026d708fc426724b7523c50ef2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tt2016.2 (resized).jpg
    Tuck (resized).jpg
    York Kid (resized).jpg
    ^ADFDE63F0FB7C9C25C905B836E97733D686C40DB6645C9E438^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr (resized).png
    IMG_6701 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6700 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6691 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6690 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6688 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6689 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6687 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agent57.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 7 years ago
    Quoted from bingopodcast:I worked (along with several collectors) to bring a bunch 'o bingos to the show last year for the first unofficial 'bingo row' https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bingo-row-at-york-2015

This year, we are doing it all over again, but with a few fewer games.

Glad to hear the Bingo Row will be back this year, I plan on taking you up on your offer for some playing tips.

Also, I appreciate the efforts of all you folks who bring your games and allow them to be played and enjoyed. My friend and I spent about 6 hours in the Free Play area last year on Saturday. Good times.

1 month later
    #698 7 years ago

My friend and I just got back a while ago and weather aside, it was a good day. We played damn near everything in the free play area but I have to say that the 'Ship Ahoy' really stood out - couldn't believe how NICE that game looked and played. I must have been inspired, as I put up a 160,000 game.

A few other randon thoughts:

* Regarding that multi-game Bingo machine which runs custom code and shows the cards on an LCD monitor: that's one of the coolest things I've seen in years. bingopodcast - nice to meet ya and great work!

* Excellent selection of EM games and lots of different titles from last year.

* Can't believe there was a Lost Tomb arcade game there!

* Some idiot got pissed off and slammed the glass on a game, NOT cool.

* The Big Lebowski seems like a good game even though the right flipper was sticky and you also couldn't activate the bowling mech. Oh well...

* BOP 2.0 kicks serious ass, I'd love to play that one in a dark room.

Besides several games which weren't anywhere near level like last year, I only had one other gripe: the volume levels were set way too low on most of the games. If I had my way, it would be deafening in there. That Black Night by the back doors was cranked so loud you could hear it outside - that's what I'm talkin' about.

Anyway, good show, see you all next year...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agent57.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2016-edition?tu=agent57 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.