(Topic ID: 164976)

The White Rose Gameroom/York Show - 2016 Edition

By djreddog

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8ff420fcd5ca00e9b1faaeba5c32719f51d17e00 (resized).jpg
    9d84caed1190dfdc340b72ce3d5bc6763bdfd2eb (resized).jpg
    IMG_8527 (resized).JPG
    16e92a2be009b1026d708fc426724b7523c50ef2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tt2016.2 (resized).jpg
    Tuck (resized).jpg
    York Kid (resized).jpg
    ^ADFDE63F0FB7C9C25C905B836E97733D686C40DB6645C9E438^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr (resized).png
    IMG_6701 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6700 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6691 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6690 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6688 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6689 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6687 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butch2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 7 years ago

No idea what I'm bringing but I already have the day off from work and I'm looking forward to it!
    We need automated to come down with a truck full of playfields like they had at Pintastic..

3 weeks later
    #118 7 years ago

Friend of mine looking for a Shrek if anyone has one for sale...

1 week later
    #161 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a Williams Disco Fever backglass? I can bring it with me to the show. $20 Good wall art maybe?

20160903_124102 (resized).jpg20160903_124102 (resized).jpg

20160903_124114 (resized).jpg20160903_124114 (resized).jpg

#213 7 years ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

Will there be a TBL or Full Throttle at the show? Still haven't played either.

Usually Cointaker brings both..

#229 7 years ago
    Quoted from Turboghia:

Anyone bringing a Doctor Who for sale, preferably in the $2500 range?

Haven't seen one of those for sale in forever..

#243 7 years ago

Didn't see an official for sale thread. I'm probably bringing a Lethal Weapon 3 or a Terminator 3 for the free play area. Those games will be for sale.
    I will be listing a Soprano's, MET Pro, Walking Dead and a gorgeous Champion Pub in the marketplace later on today when I can get some pictures. I can bring those games to the show with a deposit.

#251 7 years ago

Sopranos is sold pending pick up. Walking Dead and Champion Pub still available.

WD pictures: http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/Walking%20Dead%20Pro

#285 7 years ago

I think the glass guy only does Allentown

#309 7 years ago

I keep trying to register a game for free play and it keeps kicking me out saying my name isn't in the box when it clearly is. Anyone else having this problem?

#325 7 years ago

Going to be listing a bunch of games shortly. I can bring them to the show with a deposit. Gorgeous Champion Pub, WOZRR75, No Fear (be in free play area) LW3. Maybe others, will see how how much I can get done between now and then

#350 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

so buying from free play area, can those games go home immediately or do they need to stay until end of show?

They are supposed to stay until a certain time. Unless you pay to take it out

#378 7 years ago

Have a gorgeous X-Men Pro I just picked up in a trade. Can bring toYork with deposit. $3950 just have it listed on Facebook for now but I'll get it listed here in a little while. Uploading pictures now but game is in excellent shape. Could use a light cleaning and has no mods. Minor scoop wear that would be easily covered with a Cliffy.

20160924_113416 (resized).jpg20160924_113416 (resized).jpg

#395 7 years ago

I will be putting up a perfect condition Star Trek Pro in the marketplace later today. I got it in a trade.. Asking $4,300. Game has about 100 plays on it. Bone stock, no mods. Only problem I have is head bolt snapped off in the holder. I'm told that it can be secured from the inside of the head also, so that shouldn't be an issue. Made when playfields were good... Pictures will be in the ad.

I can bring the game to York with a deposit

#421 7 years ago
    Quoted from jboner1058:

Anyone bringing the following?
    Haunted House
    Space Invaders
    Funhouse
    Black Hole
    Space Shuttle
    NASCAR
    No Fear
    Back to the Future

I might be bringing a no fear unless my friend buys it from me before the show. If he does and I can get a World Poker Tour ready I'll have that at the show instead

#438 7 years ago

Anybody have any good eating spots near the fairgrounds? Guess I got spoiled by Pintastic and the barbecue place.

#447 7 years ago
    Quoted from flipout:

I have a beautiful X men LE for sale if any one is interested, paid around 8000.00 for it. was not even thinking about bringing a game but if some one is interested I will load it up. hoping to get 4800.00 for it. has maybe 150 to 250 plays on it . Its the wolverine edition. will send pics via email if you like

Great price..Awesome LE for less than a new Pro. Before they started stripping all the LE extras...

#485 7 years ago

If anyone is interested in a CPR Gold Fish Tales Playfield & mini Playfield I can bring it to the show. Just looking for what I have into it. It's a project that's just not going to happen at this point

#640 7 years ago
    Quoted from akm:

Question for you guys--I submitted a game registration for the Free Play area yesterday afternoon, but haven't received a confirmation yet (they say it takes 24 hours). I understand the guys running this are probably crazy busy now so it's not really a complaint--my question is, if I do not get confirmation, can I still bring my game? I understand it's a last minute thing but just wanted to make sure before making the trip tomorrow morning. I did just send an email to the address the site suggested if I didn't hear back in 24 hours.

I would just bring it. A lot of games left today. I sold the 2 that I brought and they were signed up for both days. I hope more games come in for Saturday, I have money to spend now

#642 7 years ago

I just loaded up an Excellent condition X-Men & ST Pro w/89 plays on it. They will be F/S in Mike Frasca's booth along the wall. Asking $3950 for X-Men & $4300 for ST Pro

#660 7 years ago

Got to meet Rush 2112 yesterday. He was on a mission when he heard I was bringing WPT. We made a deal as soon as I had it set up & he was really cool about leaving it in Freeplay all day! Great guy to deal with!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butch2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2016-edition?tu=Butch2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.