(Topic ID: 164976)

The White Rose Gameroom/York Show - 2016 Edition

By djreddog

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8ff420fcd5ca00e9b1faaeba5c32719f51d17e00 (resized).jpg
    9d84caed1190dfdc340b72ce3d5bc6763bdfd2eb (resized).jpg
    IMG_8527 (resized).JPG
    16e92a2be009b1026d708fc426724b7523c50ef2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tt2016.2 (resized).jpg
    Tuck (resized).jpg
    York Kid (resized).jpg
    ^ADFDE63F0FB7C9C25C905B836E97733D686C40DB6645C9E438^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr (resized).png
    IMG_6701 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6700 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6691 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6690 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6688 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6689 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6687 (resized).JPG
    There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 17.
    #401 7 years ago

Have a nice Crane machine (Smart Candy Crane). Works well, including the sound and the optical sensor.

$500 cash can bring to the York show if a buyer is lined up.

#402 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I have a TRI-ZONE Backglass some flaking not the best shape but if anyone wants its for $20 I can bring to the show. I also have a used Judge Dredd translite $20 it seems to be fine not sure why someone took some markers to darken certain spots on the back. If you want or need either let me know.

Dredd Translite is sold! Tri-Zone still up for grabs!

#403 7 years ago

I have a semi-project Revenge From Mars I would be willing to sell/trade. I rebuilt the computer, replaced the monitor chassis board, had it playing fine and was about to shop it out but now it doesn't recognize the coin door as being closed so you can't play a game. The problem lies on the driver board which has some oxidized traces/chips and I don't feel like messing with it right now.

Playfield has scoop wear (no Cliffy protector yet) but not too bad otherwise, just needs to be shopped. Cabinet has a good amount of scratches and dings.

Would like $1800 or trade.

#404 7 years ago

Brand new DATA EAST, 520-5021-00, PPB001 board
    PPB board is a new Rottendog

Will be at York show
    $100

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#405 7 years ago

Great news - a special guest is going to be in my booth! Joe is special because he is bringing a couple cool games to sell. He tells me a safe cracker will be set up an there will be a NIB machine as well (I don't know title).

I will have some show-only specials on my products so be sure to stop by!

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

#406 7 years ago

This is going to be my first show, is cash the norm or are checks ok? I am hoping to come home with my first pin from this show but want to see what's available while I'm there so not sure I want to walk around with a few thousand in cash.

#407 7 years ago
    Quoted from omgitsadam:

This is going to be my first show, is cash the norm or are checks ok? I am hoping to come home with my first pin from this show but want to see what's available while I'm there so not sure I want to walk around with a few thousand in cash.

Cash is King Some might take paypal

#408 7 years ago
    Quoted from omgitsadam:

Only cash. I don't think anyone would accept a check

#409 7 years ago

Ok cool, that's kinda what I figured but just wanted to make sure. Thanks!

#410 7 years ago

Can bring the following:

HUO Sega Harley Davidson
    RFM, very nice original
    Slugfest, no cabinet fade, has the card dispenser which works fine and the topper which has a crack

Will be at the show Friday only from noon to 4pm.

#411 7 years ago

Arachnid Super Six dart machine for sale. $300 at the show or $250 now if a deposit is paid via PayPal by Thursday morning for Saturday delivery at the show.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38575

#412 7 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

BingoPodcast tapped me to create a custom illustration in celebration of "Bingo Row" this year.

I just picked these up a few days ago...

shirtReal (resized).jpgshirtReal (resized).jpg

...and I can't stop looking at them. The colors turned-out so true and vibrant. I'm really excited to show these to everyone this weekend. (They'll be flying in along with me.)

Start brushing-up on your bingo skills, boys.

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

...these will be the rewards that BingoPodcast mentioned for achieving a 4 or 5-in-a-line hit!

It's the only way to get one at the show!

#413 7 years ago

PPB001 board is sold

#414 7 years ago

I have a 1977 Gottlieb Jacks Open that I can bring Friday morning if pre-sold. It is pretty nice overall. It will need to be shopped. $1250 or best offer.

#415 7 years ago

Black Knight listed

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working clean game. New rubbers and balls. Freshly cleaned and waxed. No battery damage. Bulbs are all incandescent. Magna Saves look like they were covered with repro stickers. Wi...”
    2016-09-27
    Chalfont, PA
    Archived after: 3 days
    Viewed: 88 times

#416 7 years ago

Looking for a nice tmnt playfield

#417 7 years ago

If I can get a deal lined up in advance, I can bring my RBION to the show on Saturday. Straight cash, or cash + trade.

#418 7 years ago

Anyone bringing the following?

Haunted House
    Space Invaders
    Funhouse
    Black Hole
    Space Shuttle
    NASCAR
    No Fear
    Back to the Future

#419 7 years ago
    Quoted from jboner1058:

Haunted House
    Space Invaders
    Funhouse
    Black Hole
    Space Shuttle
    NASCAR
    No Fear
    Back to the Future

I'll be bringing No Fear for the free play area and I think I saw that someone else is also bringing one. Not sure if I'll have mine for sale or not and if I do decide to sell it probably will be on Saturday.

#420 7 years ago

Will have the following in the flea market Thursday till Saturday rain or shine.
    Gottlieb Baseball, working
    Gottlieb Buccaneer, working
    Gottlieb Close Encounters, new mpu
    Williams Argosy, very nice untested
    Bally Harlem Globetrotters, new mpu
    Stern Sting Ray, needs mpu
    Zaccaria Farfalla, working
    The Bull Strength tester.
    Rock Ola Rhaposdy Jukebox
    Advertising clocks and signs.

#421 7 years ago
    Quoted from jboner1058:

Haunted House
    Space Invaders
    Funhouse
    Black Hole
    Space Shuttle
    NASCAR
    No Fear
    Back to the Future

I might be bringing a no fear unless my friend buys it from me before the show. If he does and I can get a World Poker Tour ready I'll have that at the show instead

#422 7 years ago
    Quoted from yfz450:

I could bring a very nice Corvette Pin, 100% working, LED's, EL Wire LT5, Mantis ramp protectors if deposit in advance.

Some interest still available $3500

IMG_1321 (resized).JPGIMG_1321 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1316 (resized).JPGIMG_1316 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1322 (resized).JPGIMG_1322 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1323 (resized).JPGIMG_1323 (resized).JPG

Picture borrowed from previous owner.

#423 7 years ago
    Quoted from omgitsadam:

In God we trust ..... all others please bring cash

#424 7 years ago

Is there an ATM on site? Do the vendors and to get in take CC's?

#425 7 years ago

Cash only for admissions. An ATM will be on site. Some vendors take Credit but most are cash only.

#426 7 years ago

Ominous weather forecast... I'm optimistic it won't be as bad as the predix. Oh well, rain or shine, the show simply kicks ass.

#427 7 years ago

Cash is universally accepted and is your best bet for buying machines.

An increasing number of people will do paypal F&F transfer as well, especially for someone known in the community. The transfer can happen in person, is easily verified from your phone, and reduces the risks associated with walking around with stupid amounts of cash on you.

#428 7 years ago

I will toss this out there. Looking for a 1963 Gottlieb Sweet Hearts in good shape 100% working or one that someone could go through. It was my first pinball. I got it from the neighbors trash with half a backglass when I was young about 1975. It took me several years to get it working and help from a guy that was building weather sampling equipment for power companies back then. It was the only EM I ever had and I honestly do not remember anything about EM's. It lead to several part time jobs in arcades over the years long ago and all the pins now. Sold it for $150.00 back then. Does not have to be at the show but thought this was a good place to ask.
    Thank You

#429 7 years ago

CASH ..... always. as a buyer be prepared. Some guys can take CC, but I am SURE you will get a better deal with cash! Checks????? what is this still 1989, or something? I am surprised ANYONE takes a check for ANYTHING... personal or business! my two sense

#430 7 years ago

Riverboat Gambler will be on the floor for free play and for sale. Super clean, 100% working.

IMG_7722 (resized).JPGIMG_7722 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7716 (resized).JPGIMG_7716 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7723 (resized).JPGIMG_7723 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7725 (resized).JPGIMG_7725 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7731 (resized).JPGIMG_7731 (resized).JPG

IMG_7719 (resized).JPGIMG_7719 (resized).JPG

#431 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinnaf:

CASH ..... always. as a buyer be prepared. Some guys can take CC, but I am SURE you will get a better deal with cash! Checks????? what is this still 1989, or something? I am surprised ANYONE takes a check for ANYTHING... personal or business! my two sense

I'm surprised people even own or use checks these days. I haven't written one in almost 20 years lol

#432 7 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Riverboat Gambler will be on the floor for free play and for sale. Super clean, 100% working.

Super clean indeed!! I'll be looking for this. Always wanted to try one.

#433 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinnaf:

I just wrote a check to a friend, and took a check last week from someone I did business with previously. They're okay if you're careful. Nothing wrong with 1989.

#434 7 years ago

Jacks Open is SOLD

#435 7 years ago

Mint NBAFB. Super clean, possible HUO but no documentstion. You could eat off the inside of the cabinet! Has Goodie bag, all manuals, etc. Has topper and side pieces. Cabinet is 9.75/10

$2650 not on the floor, sorry

#436 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tamster:

Wow is that a Rocky - You do know they usually go for at least 5000.00 cheap price... Just sayin...

That IS a Gottlieb Rocky, and its really sweet too! It's available for now at the listed price. If it doesn't sell shortly, it's going on Ebay next week for the Christmas season with a $5000 price tag! Along with several other pins at typical Ebay prices including the CCC.

#437 7 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

Super clean indeed!! I'll be looking for this. Always wanted to try one.

Had one, an entertaining title.
    Hopefully the noise from the other games will drown out that awful music though.
    LOL

#438 7 years ago

Anybody have any good eating spots near the fairgrounds? Guess I got spoiled by Pintastic and the barbecue place.

#439 7 years ago

There are a lot of places along Rte 30. Mission BBQ is very good. Although not on the level of that place near Pintastic. ALthough, I highly doubt many are.

#440 7 years ago

That's one thing Allentown has that York doesn't. Great food within walking distance. The Farmers Market in Allentown is fantastic.

#441 7 years ago
    Quoted from twoplays25c:

Had one, an entertaining title.
    Hopefully the noise from the other games will drown out that awful music though.
    LOL

Maybe I should really crank up the volume for the show

Just kidding. It's repetitive for sure, but then again the game is 28 years old and that used to be cutting edge back then.

#442 7 years ago

Price drop for the show. Trying to move this.
    $2100 for the show with a pp deposit

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Middleman for a friend not on pinside Demolition Man for sale in nice shape. Has been on a location. Everything working with no issues. Can bring to York with a paypal arrangeme...”
    2016-09-14
    Chalfont, PA
    2,325 (OBO)
    Archived after: 36 days
    Viewed: 332 times

#443 7 years ago
    Quoted from ryandimx:

Price drop for the show. Trying to move this.
    $2100 for the show with a pp deposit
    machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-14 04:21 (14 days ago)For sale: Demolition Man (Williams, 1994)“Middleman for a friend not on pinside

Demolition Man for sale in nice shape.
    Has been on a location. Everything working with no ...” $ 2,325 (OBO) ryandimx Doylestown, PA Used, working and clean

Good price. Sold my last for 24 at Allentown

#444 7 years ago

It all depends on what you consider walking distance. The restaurants on and around Rte 30 are only two or three miles away from the show.

Quoted from dtown:

That's one thing Allentown has that York doesn't. Great food within walking distance. The Farmers Market in Allentown is fantastic.

#445 7 years ago

I have a beautiful X men LE for sale if any one is interested, paid around 8000.00 for it. was not even thinking about bringing a game but if some one is interested I will load it up. hoping to get 4800.00 for it. has maybe 150 to 250 plays on it . Its the wolverine edition. will send pics via email if you like

#446 7 years ago
    Quoted from sbmania:

That IS a Gottlieb Rocky, and its really sweet too! It's available for now at the listed price. If it doesn't sell shortly, it's going on Ebay next week for the Christmas season with a $5000 price tag! Along with several other pins at typical Ebay prices including the CCC.

Almost forgot! I have a brand new, never used Mystic Marvel repro backglass and an excellent condition used Xenon backglass, both for sale if anyone needs them. Mystic Marvel - $200. Xenon - $175. Can bring to York or pick up in Phoenixville area.

#447 7 years ago
    Quoted from flipout:

I have a beautiful X men LE for sale if any one is interested, paid around 8000.00 for it. was not even thinking about bringing a game but if some one is interested I will load it up. hoping to get 4800.00 for it. has maybe 150 to 250 plays on it . Its the wolverine edition. will send pics via email if you like

Great price..Awesome LE for less than a new Pro. Before they started stripping all the LE extras...

#448 7 years ago

Just checked paid 7600.00 cash will prove it . Notated with seller for low cost, has only 53 plays on it. A cracked still working lasserriffic topper and it is game #287 0f 300. I bought NIB has never seen sunlight.

#449 7 years ago

Jack in the Box $950 can bring to show if pre-sold.

IMG_1850 (resized).JPGIMG_1850 (resized).JPG

IMG_1851 (resized).JPGIMG_1851 (resized).JPG

IMG_1852 (resized).JPGIMG_1852 (resized).JPG

IMG_1854 (resized).JPGIMG_1854 (resized).JPG

IMG_1859 (resized).JPGIMG_1859 (resized).JPG

IMG_1860 (resized).JPGIMG_1860 (resized).JPG

IMG_1861 (resized).JPGIMG_1861 (resized).JPG

#450 7 years ago
    Quoted from omgitsadam:

I will be accepting Bitcoin.

There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2016-edition/page/9?hl=flipperfun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.