(Topic ID: 164976)

The White Rose Gameroom/York Show - 2016 Edition

By djreddog

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8ff420fcd5ca00e9b1faaeba5c32719f51d17e00 (resized).jpg
    9d84caed1190dfdc340b72ce3d5bc6763bdfd2eb (resized).jpg
    IMG_8527 (resized).JPG
    16e92a2be009b1026d708fc426724b7523c50ef2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tt2016.2 (resized).jpg
    Tuck (resized).jpg
    York Kid (resized).jpg
    ^ADFDE63F0FB7C9C25C905B836E97733D686C40DB6645C9E438^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr (resized).png
    IMG_6701 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6700 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6691 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6690 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6688 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6689 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6687 (resized).JPG

There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 17.
    #351 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

so buying from free play area, can those games go home immediately or do they need to stay until end of show?

You CAN take them right away, but there's a fee for removing it early. (You know, plus unless there's a good excuse, it's just a dick move. )

#352 7 years ago

okay; thanks. yeah, i don't mind keeping there.

#353 7 years ago

Anybody have an indoor space that would be willing to rent out a part of it for 2-3 machines for sale?

#354 7 years ago

Have a nice LOTR and FunHouse for trade. Can bring to York. LOTR nice shape with no wear. I value that at $5400. FunHouse has a new led display and is all working except G.I. connectors need redone. Playfield decent and cabinet kind of banged up. Was bought from an arcade. Consider this a working project. I value at $2700. Looking to trade either with cash or both machines. Games I am looking for are Medieval Madness (1997), AC/DC Premium LE, Scared Stiff, WOZ, TH

DSCN5533 (resized).JPGDSCN5533 (resized).JPG

DSCN5525 (resized).JPGDSCN5525 (resized).JPG

DSCN5538 (resized).JPGDSCN5538 (resized).JPG

#355 7 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Hey all - I will have my Star Wars episode 1 in my KAHR.US Circuits booth.
    It will not be for sale. I'm planning on setting it up for $1 per play and donating all monies inserted to a charity. Hope everyone will stop by and try it!
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC resets or for my pinball 2000 H+V video sync adapter kit

Wow - one week to go... it's kinda sneaking up on me! Guess I gotta pull SWE1 out of the basement this weekend. Always a fun show; can't wait for next Friday!

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

#356 7 years ago
    Quoted from vilant:

Anybody have an indoor space that would be willing to rent out a part of it for 2-3 machines for sale?

Might have some space on Saturday. My space is going to be jammed with pins on Friday, just will need to see what space gets freed up.

#357 7 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Wow - one week to go... it's kinda sneaking up on me! Guess I gotta pull SWE1 out of the basement this weekend. Always a fun show; can't wait for next Friday!

ditto.

#358 7 years ago

PinballSTAR will be at York again !

We are also currently running a charity raffle for BOTH an America's Most Haunted AND a Rob Zombie. We will be bringing both of these games to York in our booth for everyone to enjoy and will be selling raffle tickets at the show if not sold out prior. We are hoping to at least sell out during the show so we can have York show director Rich Marquette draw our winner as he did last year !

Details here :
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstars-pintastic-amh-and-rob-zombie-raffle-now-live

PinballSTAR Amusements is bringing a TON of stuff again this year for our booth. Similar to what we did at Allentown this year where we had 35 games up and running for folks to play ! We will have 8 spaces.

Here's what we are planning on bringing for everyone to enjoy and of course sell. We will have multiples of some games opened and set up as well to help with shorter lines. We will have a bunch of WOZ and Hobbit NIB games to sell in boxes as well in addition to the games on display. We are currently running an End of Summer sale on everything we sell until the end of September. If you want to pre-order something to reserve it for pick up just shoot us an email at [email protected]. We can ship nationwide as well if you won't be attending the show.

JJP :
    Wizard of Oz (NIB ECLE and Standards available)
    The Hobbit (NIB LEs and Smaugs available)

Spooky :
    America's Most Haunted
    Rob Zombie

Planetary Pinball :
    Medieval Madness Remake

VP Cabs :
    Wizard
    Mini
    Vertigo

Chicago Gaming :
    Arcade Legends 3
    Ms Pac Man / Galaga
    Coffee Table Foosball

Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    570-357-0042

#359 7 years ago

Thinking about bringing space station or demo man to trade. Both have full LEDs and play perfect. Does anyone have any interest in trading for????

#360 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

We are also currently running a charity raffle for BOTH an America's Most Haunted AND a Rob Zombie. We will be bringing both of these games to York in our booth for everyone to enjoy and will be selling raffle tickets at the show if not sold out prior. We are hoping to at least sell out during the show so we can have York show director Rich Marquette draw our winner as he did last year !
    Details here :
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstars-pintastic-amh-and-rob-zombie-raffle-now-live
    PinballSTAR Amusements is bringing a TON of stuff again this year for our booth. Similar to what we did at Allentown this year where we had 35 games up and running for folks to play ! We will have 8 spaces.
    Here's what we are planning on bringing for everyone to enjoy and of course sell. We will have multiples of some games opened and set up as well to help with shorter lines. We will have a bunch of WOZ and Hobbit NIB games to sell in boxes as well in addition to the games on display. We are currently running an End of Summer sale on everything we sell until the end of September. If you want to pre-order something to reserve it for pick up just shoot us an email at [email protected]. We can ship nationwide as well if you won't be attending the show.
    JJP :
    Wizard of Oz (NIB ECLE and Standards available)
    The Hobbit (NIB LEs and Smaugs available)
    Spooky :
    America's Most Haunted
    Rob Zombie
    Planetary Pinball :
    Medieval Madness Remake
    VP Cabs :
    Wizard
    Mini
    Vertigo
    Chicago Gaming :
    Arcade Legends 3
    Ms Pac Man / Galaga
    Coffee Table Foosball
    Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    570-357-0042

Any show deals on invisiglass?

#361 7 years ago

Still looking for a Data East Simpsons.

#362 7 years ago

Just checked the extended forecast for next Friday & Saturday ~ Clear & Sunny w/ temperatures in the 70's. As the last several years have had at least periodical rain, this years weather appears <(key word) to be nothing short of perfection. Possibly this was Rich's reason for changing the date of the show. We'll just give him credit for this anyway ~ Good Job Rich!!!

#363 7 years ago
    Quoted from Ockeyhead:

Just checked the extended forecast for next Friday & Saturday ~ Clear & Sunny w/ temperatures in the 70's.

Don't jinx us.

#364 7 years ago

The reason the show dates shifted was due to a quirk in the way that Fairgrounds figure out their schedule. It seems that fairs are based on exactly so many days or weeks from one of the fixed holidays. And the rest of the schedule is based on how many weekends from the fair. So the Fairgrounds schedule is tied to a holiday and not a date. What happened is that the calendar dates move around and eventually our weekend clashed with the Chicago Expo dates. It isn't anyone's fault, just one of those weird situations that crop up. The fairgrounds are scheduling they same way they have for over 200 years. Since a good part of our vendors also go to Expo, we moved the dates. The other situation with the fair grounds is that it is an extremely popular rental venue and their schedule is pretty much full. Don't be surprised if the York show is on the wrong weekend again next year.

#365 7 years ago

I like this weekend. I can actually go because I always have state conferences on Columbus weekend

#366 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I always appreciate you guys bringing the latest games to the show for people to play. For those of us that will probably never own a JJ or PP or NIB Stern, to always have them at the York show is the best!

#367 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I always appreciate you guys bringing the latest games to the show for people to play. For those of us that will probably never own a JJ or PP or NIB Stern, to always have them at the York show is the best!

Thank you. Obviously we lose money immediately by opening up NIB games for shows and multiples at that. But it's to give people paying admission to a show a chance to play vs stand in lines. Helps the show and of course the more you get to play the more you might enjoy something and buy it. And the backbreaking work involved isn't all that fun. It's a lot of work and whether you are a potential buyer or not it's fun for us to expose these great new games to everyone. Helps build the hobby. We just assume all the work and expense (booth, truck rental, gas, hotel, food) somehow averages out in good will and future sales even if typically we lose money going to a show. So THANK YOU for saying thanks, means a lot !

#368 7 years ago
    Quoted from Glarrownage:

Any show deals on invisiglass?

We don't bring to shows anymore. Too dangerous and costly. Email me at [email protected] and we can ship to you and I'll discount if you mention the York Show.

#369 7 years ago

Joe is great to deal with and always supports all the local shows in PA

#370 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

We don't bring to shows anymore. Too dangerous and costly. Email me at [email protected] and we can ship to you and I'll discount if you mention the York Show.

Oh? I'm looking for some too. How much shipped?

#371 7 years ago

Probably going to offer up Black Knight for sale too along with Demolition Man and Bad Girls.

All available to bring to the show

#372 7 years ago

I will be bringing a Bally Harvest Moon, Model #65, December 1935, IPD No 1130. Flipperless game, non-payout, 10 balls for 5 cents. Has small light-up backglass. Will be in the WV Pinball Player's Club flea market space along with a 1981 Stern Lightning.

#373 7 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Might have some space on Saturday. My space is going to be jammed with pins on Friday, just will need to see what space gets freed up.

Thanks for the offer Rick! I have something worked out. Only a few more days to go

#374 7 years ago

I am really bummed out about the show this year. I'll be busy helping my oldest son (who lives in NJ) move into his first house all weekend. I just got word last night that we will be making the move Friday the 30th and Saturday the 1st for sure. Small stuff in my van all day Friday and rental truck Saturday with a couple of his friends for furniture. So it is confirmed now - no York Show for me this year unless I run over Thursday and say hello to a few friends & to see Rich.

Sometimes life can really suck but family has to come first! The crazy thing is this is the 3rd year in a row family issues have kept me from being at York. Already planning for Allentown in the Spring & York next Fall. Such is life --- I guess!

#375 7 years ago

I need a backbox with inner door & wiring for a Bobby Orr Power Play if anyone had one laying around. Do not need any boards or displays

#376 7 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

I am really bummed out about the show this year. I'll be busy helping my oldest son (who lives in NJ) move into his first house all weekend. I just got word last night that we will be making the move Friday the 30th and Saturday the 1st for sure. Small stuff in my van all day Friday and rental truck Saturday with a couple of his friends for furniture. So it is confirmed now - no York Show for me this year unless I run over Thursday and say hello to a few friends & to see Rich.
    Sometimes life can really suck but family has to come first! The crazy thing is this is the 3rd year in a row family issues have kept me from being at York. Already planning for Allentown in the Spring & York next Fall. Such is life --- I guess!

I hear you on this one. I seem to be on an every other year streak making it to the show for the same reasons

#377 7 years ago
    Quoted from ryandimx:

Oh? I'm looking for some too. How much shipped?

Email me at [email protected] with how many you want shipped and I'll provide discounted pricing as well for York folks. We don't have much room on the glass, but I'll do my best...
    Joe

#378 7 years ago

Have a gorgeous X-Men Pro I just picked up in a trade. Can bring toYork with deposit. $3950 just have it listed on Facebook for now but I'll get it listed here in a little while. Uploading pictures now but game is in excellent shape. Could use a light cleaning and has no mods. Minor scoop wear that would be easily covered with a Cliffy.

20160924_113416 (resized).jpg20160924_113416 (resized).jpg

#379 7 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Dont forget about Pintastic next summer!

#380 7 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Dont forget about Pintastic next summer!

I was just up at Sturbridge this past week camping and very much enjoy the area. Will likely try to be a vendor at Pintastic Flea Market in 2017 if I can find the time. If I can't find time to set up we really want to try to make the show for the first time. A couple of my buddies have been to both Pintastic Shows and love your show. Don't worry you are on my list of 2017!

#381 7 years ago

Mr. & Mrs. Pacman cabinet sold.
    Still have the playfield, plastics have been sold but totally complete on the back with good clean assemblies. Also still have the backglass set which is excellent and compete power transformer assemble plate with recifier board and the fluorescent lamp ballast.

#382 7 years ago

Pbpins are you still bringing that haunted house?

#383 7 years ago

I have one machine left for sale that I can bring to York on Friday:
    1965 Williams Alpine Club. Backglass is cruddy with peeling, game appears complete, playfield should clean up but does have some wear. when I peeked inside the coin door the assemblies looked fairly clean and good. I removed the back door from head and same deal, looks pretty good. Game was sitting for several years since last played they told me. I never plugged it in.
    $150 AS IS, let me know if you want it and I will bring it on Friday to the show.

ac1 (resized).jpgac1 (resized).jpg

ac3 (resized).jpgac3 (resized).jpg

ac2 (resized).jpgac2 (resized).jpg

ac4 (resized).jpgac4 (resized).jpg

#384 7 years ago

Pinball Lifter will be at the York Pinball show again for the 12th year in a row. Come by the booth and see what deals we have. Show special pricing.
    www.pinballlifter.com

Thanks Bruce
    Pinball Lifter guys.
    We will be selling a couple of games out of my personal collection.

#385 7 years ago

I can bring a along a used Bally Escape from the Lost World Playfield Glass. It has artwork silk screened on it.
    Let me know if interested.

Rich

#386 7 years ago

I am bringing my Mata Hari for free play and possible sale at end of the day Friday. I have swapped the playfield, put in new plastics, an altek mpu board and a new rectifier board. It also has the rare backglass(writing on blade). Its not perfect but it is very nice if your a bally fan of this era.

Wick

1474837430228227465253 (resized).jpg1474837430228227465253 (resized).jpg

1474837466048-2025941482 (resized).jpg1474837466048-2025941482 (resized).jpg

#387 7 years ago
    Quoted from drgnlair:

Pinball Lifter will be at the York Pinball show again for the 12th year in a row. Come by the booth and see what deals we have. Show special pricing.
    http://www.pinballlifter.com
    Thanks Bruce
    Pinball Lifter guys.
    We will be selling a couple of games out of my personal collection.

Hands down, the best purchase I've made at a pinball show! Glad to see you guys will be there.

#388 7 years ago

Have a few games I could bring, if sold before the show.

Gottlieb Big Hurt. Nice cabinet, playfield is very good, works and plays without issue, flippers easily hit homeruns and the glove motor works fine. Could use new rubber soon but this is a strong playing game $1800

Gottlieb 2001 Em (1971) Cabinet was painted red and half assed painted back to white (Looks better at least) Backglass is fair, sealed, playfield very good and works and plays excellent- $600

Stern 1980 BIG GAME- Very nice cabinet, playfield has some wear in the square grid but overall very good condition for this title. Some red flaking in the backglass and it does not boot, MPU has light acid on the bottom edge. Complete game in pretty decent shape despite these issues. Figured to just do an Alltek to it, will sell it as it sits for $700

BSD (Dracula) Nice overall game, plays great, $2950

Bally Who Dunnit? Nice playing game, typical playfield for this title with some insert edging, dmd looks new, $2750

#389 7 years ago

I am looking for a very nice Joker Poker SS and Blackout.

#390 7 years ago

I will be bringing my friends RESTORED TAF that my Brother and I completed this summer. I will be there Friday only and it will be in the Freeplay area. He is making it available for sale but would only do so in the 9k Range. I am not looking for price police but if you are looking for an all original Restored Addams with a beautiful playfield, lots of mods, shopped out with new plastics, Titan competition Rings, Cointaker and Comet LEDS, pingraffix side art, Color DMD etc. you are more than welcome to contact me for more details. Mostly we just want to give everyone a chance to play a NICE TAF and of course showcase a little of the work we do.

20160803_194636 (resized).jpg20160803_194636 (resized).jpg

#391 7 years ago

i am not the price police and i will look forward to playing a TAF that someone values at $9K.

#392 7 years ago

IM -4500, custom armor LEDs, etc
    SM -5100, custom armor, LEDs, flipper fidelity, LED backbox kit, under can LEDs, mirror blades, cabinet protectors, shaker...a sweet machine

#393 7 years ago

Hello,

I am currently looking for a supercharger diverter rebuild kit for high speed 2. If anyone will have that at the show, I'd like to purchase it from you there. Please pm me if you have one or knows where I can get one. Thanks.

#394 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wick:

I am bringing my Mata Hari for free play and possible sale at end of the day Friday. I have swapped the playfield, put in new plastics, an altek mpu board and a new rectifier board. It also has the rare backglass(writing on blade). Its not perfect but it is very nice if your a bally fan of this era.
    Wick

And he wants $12 for it. Well probably a bit more than that but I've played this Mata a bunch and it's sweet! I ended up buying the cast-off Mata from the restoration of this one.

#395 7 years ago

I will be putting up a perfect condition Star Trek Pro in the marketplace later today. I got it in a trade.. Asking $4,300. Game has about 100 plays on it. Bone stock, no mods. Only problem I have is head bolt snapped off in the holder. I'm told that it can be secured from the inside of the head also, so that shouldn't be an issue. Made when playfields were good... Pictures will be in the ad.

I can bring the game to York with a deposit

#396 7 years ago

Anyone going on Saturday with nice examples of any of the following- Gorgar ,Devil's Dare , or Fireball 2 ? I'm trying to go Sat. , if I make it I'll be interested in buying one. Thanks

#397 7 years ago

Selling a TZ in York. It's located very close to the White Rose Show this weekend and makes for an easy pick up.

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'm looking to sell my Twilight Zone pin. I'm thinking about making room for a new pin in the near future, but I'm not open to trades at this time. I'd be happy to provide addition...”
    2016-09-21
    York, PA
    5,400 (OBO)
    Archived after: 9 days
    Viewed: 840 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#398 7 years ago

I have a TRI-ZONE Backglass some flaking not the best shape but if anyone wants its for $20 I can bring to the show. I also have a used Judge Dredd translite $20 it seems to be fine not sure why someone took some markers to darken certain spots on the back. If you want or need either let me know.

20160926_145725 (resized).jpg20160926_145725 (resized).jpg20160926_145751 (resized).jpg20160926_145751 (resized).jpg
    20160926_145822 (resized).jpg20160926_145822 (resized).jpg20160926_145836 (resized).jpg20160926_145836 (resized).jpg

#399 7 years ago

Looking for real nice examples of fh, rs, Tom, Totan if anyone is bringing one to the show.

#400 7 years ago
    Quoted from sbmania:

I have the following that can be brought to the show if a deal is made ahead of time:
    Gottlieb Water World- fully working, nice cosmetics $1300
    Cactus Canyon Continued - excellent all over, color DMD, undocumented HUO, $13,500 or trade plus cash for original MM, WOZ, WMS IJ, AFM, etc.
    T-2 - fully working, a few LED's, excellent cosmetics $2500
    Hurricane -fully LED'd, excellent cosmetics $2000
    Gottlieb Rocky - all new drop targets, bumper bodies, bumper skirts, freshly waxed and rubbered, new CPU $3500
    Gottlieb Kings & Queens unshopped, nice original, somewhat works last I checked $1600
    Bally Xenon - factory mylar, no wear, new tube and tube LEDs, freshly waxed and rubbered, fully working $1800
    Bally Strange Science - excellent condition $1600
    Bally Lost World '78-Very nice and working, recent wax and rubber $1300
    Feel free to see and play all of the above in the Phoenixville area. Text 6108881220 with questions or offers!

Wow is that a Rocky - You do know they usually go for at least 5000.00 cheap price... Just sayin...

There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2016-edition/page/8?hl=e_gpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.