(Topic ID: 164976)

The White Rose Gameroom/York Show - 2016 Edition

By djreddog

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8ff420fcd5ca00e9b1faaeba5c32719f51d17e00 (resized).jpg
    9d84caed1190dfdc340b72ce3d5bc6763bdfd2eb (resized).jpg
    IMG_8527 (resized).JPG
    16e92a2be009b1026d708fc426724b7523c50ef2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tt2016.2 (resized).jpg
    Tuck (resized).jpg
    York Kid (resized).jpg
    ^ADFDE63F0FB7C9C25C905B836E97733D686C40DB6645C9E438^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr (resized).png
    IMG_6701 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6700 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6691 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6690 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6688 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6689 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6687 (resized).JPG
    There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 17.
    #201 7 years ago

I'm looking for the following...

TAF
    TZ
    FH
    EBD
    ToM
    Pool Sharks
    Space Shuttle
    Cyclone
    Comet
    Genie
    Cactus Jack
    Surf N Safari
    Kiss
    Silverball Mania

#202 7 years ago

PinballSTAR will be at York again !

We are also currently running a charity raffle for BOTH an America's Most Haunted AND a Rob Zombie. We will be bringing both of these games to York in our booth for everyone to enjoy and will be selling raffle tickets at the show if not sold out prior. We are hoping to at least sell out during the show so we can have York show director Rich Marquette draw our winner as he did last year !

Details here :
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstars-pintastic-amh-and-rob-zombie-raffle-now-live

PinballSTAR Amusements is bringing a TON of stuff again this year for our booth. Similar to what we did at Allentown this year where we had 35 games up and running for folks to play ! We will have 8 spaces.

Here's what we are planning on bringing for everyone to enjoy and of course sell. We will have multiples of some games opened and set up as well to help with shorter lines. We will have a bunch of WOZ and Hobbit NIB games to sell in boxes as well in addition to the games on display. We are currently running an End of Summer sale on everything we sell until the end of September. If you want to pre-order something to reserve it for pick up just shoot us an email at [email protected]. We can ship nationwide as well if you won't be attending the show.

JJP :
    Wizard of Oz (NIB ECLE and Standards available)
    The Hobbit (NIB LEs and Smaugs available)

Spooky :
    America's Most Haunted
    Rob Zombie

Planetary Pinball :
    Medieval Madness Remake

VP Cabs :
    Wizard
    Mini
    Vertigo

Chicago Gaming :
    Arcade Legends 3
    Ms Pac Man / Galaga
    Coffee Table Foosball

Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    570-357-0042

#203 7 years ago

I'm looking for POTC and Nascar....

#204 7 years ago

Will there be a TBL or Full Throttle at the show? Still haven't played either.

#205 7 years ago

I've been looking for one of those as well. Looks like we'll have to battle royale fight club style in the parking lot for it.

I kid, I kid! Good list of games on your wanted list though!

#206 7 years ago

I'll be bringing an huo TSPP with under 600 plays for sale or trade.

#207 7 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

I'll be bringing an huo TSPP with under 600 plays for sale or trade.

#208 7 years ago

Hey all - I will have my Star Wars episode 1 in my KAHR.US Circuits booth.

It will not be for sale. I'm planning on setting it up for $1 per play and donating all monies inserted to a charity. Hope everyone will stop by and try it!

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC resets or for my pinball 2000 H+V video sync adapter kit

#209 7 years ago

Undocumented HUO Monopoly. $2950obo

See market place ad

#210 7 years ago

I could bring a very nice Corvette Pin, 100% working, LED's, EL Wire LT5, Mantis ramp protectors if deposit in advance.

#211 7 years ago

Still hunting for a Batman Dark Knight. If anyone is bringing one, send me a 'heads up'. Thanks!

#212 7 years ago

Still looking for a NOS or original-good condition Haunted House backglass. Also interested in HH plastics and a main PF if they come up as well.

See you at the show!

#213 7 years ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

Will there be a TBL or Full Throttle at the show? Still haven't played either.

Usually Cointaker brings both..

#214 7 years ago

Maybe a shot in the dark, but I've been lazily looking around for a Captain Fantastic playfield. Mine is beaten up big time. It doesn't have to be NOS or CPR, just decent looking. I'll be at York, if anyone has one laying around.

-Max

#215 7 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Strange World. Preferably with a nice playfield and original cabinet. Willing to pay for the right game.

#216 7 years ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

And it isn't a public event. To get into the train show you have to be a member in the collector group or know someone that is

Are these model trains guys, or like CSX, Norfolk-Southern, Union Pacific train guys?

#217 7 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

Are these model trains guys, or like CSX, Norfolk-Southern, Union Pacific train guys?

Model railroaders. Real railroaders call these guys "FRN"s (F*uckin' rail nuts) or "Foamers"..

#218 7 years ago

Definitely looking for some pdi glass

#219 7 years ago
    Quoted from ryandimx:

Definitely looking for some pdi glass

That makes two of us.

#220 7 years ago
    Quoted from Glarrownage:

That makes two of us.

Three.

#221 7 years ago

There may be some invisaglass available but i doubt pdi unless someone is selling a few personal pieces

#222 7 years ago

I can bring a complete Bally Transporter used wired playfield that is pretty nice and think I still have all the cabinet wiring and backbox inner door, translite with glass, top speaker panel etc!

I also have a complete Data East Torpedo Alley used wired playfield. I had all the cabinet stuff & inner four etc but it appears to be MIA!

#223 7 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

There may be some invisaglass available but i doubt pdi unless someone is selling a few personal pieces

Is it the same difference or lower quality?

#224 7 years ago
    Quoted from PiNDoCToR:

I'm looking for the following...
    TAF
    TZ
    FH
    EBD
    ToM
    Pool Sharks
    Space Shuttle
    Cyclone
    Comet
    Genie
    Cactus Jack
    Surf N Safari
    Kiss
    Silverball Mania

Sent a PM about a Silverball Mania I have for sale.

#225 7 years ago

Just got back from vacation and started pulling out games I listed to get pictures and came across the entire Bally Transporter back box complete with all wiring! I though I stripped that out years ago but guess and it had an MPU in it as well, I bit corroded but the battery was cut off long ago so who knows? There are no other boards or displays but if you have a body, could build a Transporter!

#226 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pbpins:

Just got back from vacation and started pulling out games I listed to get pictures and came across the entire Bally Transporter back box complete with all wiring! I though I stripped that out years ago but guess and it had an MPU in it as well, I bit corroded but the battery was cut off long ago so who knows? There are no other boards or displays but if you have a body, could build a Transporter!

Pm sent!

#227 7 years ago

i'm farting around, thinking about selling my WCS. playfield is fine. has some touchup, but done fairly well. 7(!) cliffys installed, i believe, including carbon fiber on the 3 kickouts. matching led's everywhere including flashers. new glass. rebuilt shooter; hits all the coin toss shots easily. yellow redone on the sides of cabinet. some extras plastics. euro coin door and it does need two new plastics i don't have. i'm probably around $2600.

#228 7 years ago

Anyone bringing a Doctor Who for sale, preferably in the $2500 range?

#229 7 years ago
    Quoted from Turboghia:

Anyone bringing a Doctor Who for sale, preferably in the $2500 range?

Haven't seen one of those for sale in forever..

#230 7 years ago
    Quoted from ryandimx:

Is it the same difference or lower quality?

I have some of both and dont have sny issues with eaither and both are a drastic improvement over oem glass

#231 7 years ago

Will have a beautiful wcs just redone with leds and carbon fiber cliffys . Unfaded cab and nice playfield . Looking to get around 2500.

#232 7 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Haven't seen one of those for sale in forever..

Theres been a few but very faded and insert issues.

#233 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

i may have a HS2. new cabinet decals. just installed a flipper fidelity 3-piece kit. 100% led'd. lots of throw-in parts: spare plastics, cliffys.

hesitantly bumping. i know i'll regret getting rid of it.

#234 7 years ago

I have 2 backglasses for sale if pre paid i can bring to york show for pick

BGRestro Haunted House $150.00
    AMH Alternate green back glass $150.00

HHFRONT (resized).jpgHHFRONT (resized).jpg

AMHFRONT (resized).jpgAMHFRONT (resized).jpg

#235 7 years ago

I have two games that I can bring if pre-sold: Elvira & Transporter. Both are complete except for the display assemblies. These are projects but both will shop out pretty nicely. I don't have time to get them running by the show so price as-is would be $1850 each. If you don't want to do the work, I can make them work, shop out and put new displays in for $3000. This was my original plan but just ran out of time given the date change of the show as I had target for that later Oct date.

#237 7 years ago

I just listed my Mousin Around on the DC CL site. washingtondc.craigslist.org link

Will give a Pinside discount & can schlep to York if prepaid.

#238 7 years ago

I will be bringing a pin my HS2 (not for sale) and a NIB Hobbit LE for sale or maybe trade. Prefer a straight sale but would consider a ACDC luci or LE +/- cash in a trade.

#239 7 years ago

Elvira has been sold for asking price so can drop drop the price on the Transporter down to $1600.

#240 7 years ago

Looking to buy a decent 2 slot b/w coin door

#241 7 years ago

Looking forward to Todd Tuckey's video of this show.

#242 7 years ago

This is a long shot but I was wondering if anyone in Kentucky would be willing to transport a machine for me to the York show. Please PM me with cost if interested.

#243 7 years ago

Didn't see an official for sale thread. I'm probably bringing a Lethal Weapon 3 or a Terminator 3 for the free play area. Those games will be for sale.
    I will be listing a Soprano's, MET Pro, Walking Dead and a gorgeous Champion Pub in the marketplace later on today when I can get some pictures. I can bring those games to the show with a deposit.

#244 7 years ago

I'm mailing my registration form today and reserving an inside vendor space.

I will have some game room items, several bartop jukebox/game systems; and will have two pins as well on freeplay and possible sale/trade. Right now likely a TSPP and a Monopoly or No Fear. A friend of mine will also have some games for sale in this space, but not sure which games at this time. Also will have a coin-op English Marks darts machine for sale and a sweet 4 players MAME control panel with trackball, spinner, stainless steel joysticks, and more.

20160912_135852 (resized).jpg20160912_135852 (resized).jpg

20160912_135903 (resized).jpg20160912_135903 (resized).jpg

20160912_135926 (resized).jpg20160912_135926 (resized).jpg

20160912_135912 (resized).jpg20160912_135912 (resized).jpg

20160912_135956 (resized).jpg20160912_135956 (resized).jpg

20160912_140016 (resized).jpg20160912_140016 (resized).jpg

mame (resized).jpgmame (resized).jpg

#245 7 years ago

Looking for a Stern Stars machine and a new piece of glass for P2K (RFM/SWE1). Please PM me if you have either for sale.

#246 7 years ago

Looking for anything on my wishlist heading to the show.

#247 7 years ago

Any interest in a players Bally skateball or wizard em? I'm thinking of going Saturday for the show. Pm me for pics.

#248 7 years ago

Wtb Wms IJ

FS players Rocky and Bullwinkle, $1700. Top shopped, LEDs. Pm for details

#249 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinphila:

Wtb Wms IJ
    FS players Rocky and Bullwinkle, $1700. Top shopped, LEDs. Pm for details

Here's 2 options for you:
    1) Very close by ebay.com link: Williams INDIANA JONES Pinball Machine The Pinball Adventure

2) A little bit of drive, LI, NY but a really nice looking machine. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39135

Good luck with your WMS IJ search.

#250 7 years ago

I have a CFTBL $4500 OBO And a Frankenstein $2500 OBO. In york PA. pics in marketplace

There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2016-edition/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.