2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 803 posts
  • 163 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Pinball_Nate
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 419 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

8ff420fcd5ca00e9b1faaeba5c32719f51d17e00 (resized).jpg
    9d84caed1190dfdc340b72ce3d5bc6763bdfd2eb (resized).jpg
    IMG_8527 (resized).JPG
    16e92a2be009b1026d708fc426724b7523c50ef2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tt2016.2 (resized).jpg
    Tuck (resized).jpg
    York Kid (resized).jpg
    ^ADFDE63F0FB7C9C25C905B836E97733D686C40DB6645C9E438^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr (resized).png
    IMG_6701 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6700 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6691 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6690 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6688 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6689 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6687 (resized).JPG

There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 17.
    #101 2 years ago

Looking for a NOS or nice condition original Haunted House backglass.

Feel free to reach out if you have one for sale.

Can't wait for the show! Nothing better than having Fall in full swing and one of my favorite pin shows.

#102 2 years ago

Someone just posted a haunted house backglass

Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I Have 2 back glasses 4sale $175 each Haunted House (reprint perfect) and Alt spooky pinball AMH back glass

Quoted from davebart5:

Can't wait for the show! Nothing better than having Fall in full swing and one of my favorite pin shows.

#103 2 years ago
    Quoted from tomh52722:

I am not really sure what I am looking for but someone told me it was pretty easy to do if you know what you are doing (which I don't). Just hoping a fellow pinsider can help

Yeah, just meant that I can solder and likely do it - however I don't know the specifics for the exact thing you're trying to do as I've never done it or seen it before. Sorry!

#104 2 years ago
    Quoted from davebart5:

Saw this one on Craigslist

Pinball Parts

baltimore.craigslist.org link

#105 2 years ago
    Quoted from bpa:

Saw this one on Craigslist
    Pinball Parts
    baltimore.craigslist.org link

Thanks for looking out man! I sent a PM to that guy here on Pinside last night. He's selling a BGresto reproduction glass. I'm gonna take a look at it when he sends some pics, but I'm still hoping an original will pop up. The BGresto's, and even my CPR glass, aren't as bright as the originals, and the BGresto is printed a little differently.

I collect almost all things HH, so I may just grab it to have it, but I think I'd rather show this to the HH Club thread here on Pinside in hopes someone in there really needs one. It might be better off in the hands of someone who has a bad condition glass and just needs something to put in their game.

I'm fortunate enough to have a nice CPR in right now. It might take me a few years to find, but one day I'll get my hands on an original. I'm a sucker for NOS or original parts.

Thanks again for the heads up.

#106 2 years ago

I have an Austin Powers that needs a replacement DMD. Does anyone have one for sale?

#107 2 years ago

Headed to the show on Friday. Looking for a nice example of:

DM
    BF
    TFTC
    T2

Let me know if you have one. Thanks!

#108 2 years ago

If there's anyone coming to the show from the Cleveland area and might have room to transport a pin back with you, then please PM me.

I'm looking to get a pin for my folks for their anniversary and would love to surprise them.

Thanks!

#109 2 years ago

I'll be there Friday. In the market for......

TSPP
    Monopoly
    JY
    FG

#110 2 years ago

from the more affordable category, looking for Whirlwind, BOP or JD.

#111 2 years ago

Looking for a Baywatch and ID4.

#112 2 years ago

I'll be at the show Friday. I'll bring a wall art Getaway playfield (local was going to take but didn't), a semi-decent TOTAN playfield (from a swap I'm in process of), a few lock down bars (at least one wide body), and some Rudy/Red/Ted parts kicking around.

Looking for a Sopranos, CV, or W?D.

#113 2 years ago

How come there are no machines listed for sale on the spread sheet? All I see are a few trades. Too early perhaps?

#114 2 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

How come there are no machines listed for sale on the spread sheet? All I see are a few trades. Too early perhaps?

In case anyone is hunting for it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j4cra8U2zhc5JTbzgBuaZ4YJt16DIAwc5WLh43ZK6xc/edit?usp=sharing

#115 2 years ago

I popped a few games in there for sale.

#116 2 years ago

Looking for tspp sling plastics. If anyone can make a set or has a set laying around would be much appreciated. Also looking for the plastic above the left kickout hole on dirty harry. Also wouldn't mind finding one of these. Especially wof as my 8th wedding anniversary is coming up 9/6 and my wife loves the show, and pinball now....would make a great surprise gift.
    Wof
    Avengers pro
    Ironman

#117 2 years ago

Though the Allentown Show is bigger, I more often come home with a game from York.

Looking for:

BSD
    Centaur - 1 or 2
    EBD - Original or LE
    Catacomb

#118 2 years ago

Friend of mine looking for a Shrek if anyone has one for sale...

#119 2 years ago

Have a populated Torpedo Alley playfield that I can bring.

#120 2 years ago

Loaded IMVE for trade...Looking for TWD, SM or shadow

#121 2 years ago

I'm looking for an excellent condition Haunted House

#122 2 years ago

Should be there on Friday.
    Have a few games that may be available..
    Whirlwind
    Monopoly
    Ripley's
    Incredible Hulk
    Stern Spiderman
    Hollywood heat
    Gottlieb Joker poker
    Gottlieb king pin
    Gottlieb Royal guard
    Stern Metallica road case (nib)

Looking for Wms IJ, And Taf

#123 2 years ago

I've got a nonbooting Stern Dracula and Williams Laser Ball I could bring if anyone is interested.

Anyone going know how to fix dim Gottlieb displays?

#124 2 years ago

Planning on bringing either F-14 Tomcat or Getaway: High Speed II FS.

#125 2 years ago

TWD PRO HUO loaded with mods would trade for a ACDC pro or a GOT PRO

#126 2 years ago

Last year I left empty handed and bought a new truck on the drive home.
    This year I'd like to find a project or 2 to put into that truck.

#127 2 years ago

Have a real nice who dunnit can bring as is if anyone is interested Lmk

#128 2 years ago

I'm getting a 10x10 space inside and will have a few pins for free play in there and a friend or two might also share the space as well.

Now I'm not sure which pins I'll be bringing because my lineup is changing and I'll have to decide closer to the show date which pin(s) are up for sale/trade.

Will have at least one "Megtouch on Steroids" jukebox touchscreen bartop system as well. One was just spoken for and I'm in the process of configuring another one. 20,000 songs; 4000+ music videos; tons of touch screen game.

I'll also be bringing a few fully loaded Hyperspin 2gb external drive with MAME and all the home game console emulators and ROMs. $175 each.

If I still have my coin-op dart machine, then I will bring it as well.

20160828_110204 (resized).jpg

20160828_110237 (resized).jpg

20160828_110215 (resized).jpg

20160828_110230 (resized).jpg

#129 2 years ago

I am bringing these games to York for free play on Friday and Saturday, and for sale on Saturday.

Taxi (Lola), Williams 1988

Escape From The Lost World, Bally 1988

Sure Shot, Gottlieb 1976

Flicker, Bally 1975

#130 2 years ago

Probably listing my Starship Troopers this week. Body has some wear on it but the playfield is very nice. Full tear down everything from the playfield was removed and cleaned, new rubbers, new balls and clean and full leds. Did the brain bug light mod and added some light strips. Super underrated game and tons of fun. This was a hard decision to make. More pictures later.
    $2100 with a deposit I'll hold it for the show.

tmp_5302-1a6cd9581b8209820eac0e00c40a5adfec2e7efc-2041387002.jpg

#131 2 years ago

Going to the show Saturday for the first time in hopes of picking up my first machine! I'm new to the hobby and have a couple questions.

1. Does the show normally have a lot of EM machines for sale/play?

2. I will hopefully be riding up with my friend in his jeep. Do you think I'd be able to fit a machine in a jeep? Is it common practice to bring a wrench to remove the legs and a dolly to transport the play field or do sellers usually or the show have these available for use?

I just got into pinball this summer visiting wildwood and asbury park and the EM machines were my favorite. The top of my want list at the moment would be a Sing-A-Long (or Melody) or a El Dorado but am really looking to pick up anything with a cool theme, fun to play, and in the $500-$1000 ballpark. Would also love a Scared Stiff or Creature if I can come up with that kind of money by then.

#132 2 years ago
    Quoted from ryansherwood:

Going to the show Saturday for the first time in hopes of picking up my first machine! I'm new to the hobby and have a couple questions.
    2. I will hopefully be riding up with my friend in his jeep. Do you think I'd be able to fit a machine in a jeep? Is it common practice to bring a wrench to remove the legs and a dolly to transport the play field or do sellers usually or the show have these available for use?
    I just got into pinball this summer visiting wildwood and asbury park and the EM machines were my favorite. The top of my want list at the moment would be a Sing-A-Long (or Melody) or a El Dorado but am really looking to pick up anything with a cool theme, fun to play, and in the $500-$1000 ballpark. Would also love a Scared Stiff or Creature if I can come up with that kind of money by then.

We use our 4 door jeep all the time to pickup pins

#133 2 years ago

There is usually a good amount of EM pinballs for sale. Usually the people that brought the games have the tools and carts to remove them.
    One thing you want to keep in mind when buying a game is that you can't take it off the free play area till 4 PM or you have to pay the early removal charge for doing so.

#134 2 years ago

Scared stiff and creature are 4k to 6k games now. Not sure if you can raise that kink of cash in that time frame.

#135 2 years ago

Going to the show Saturday for the first time in hopes of picking up my first machine!

highly recommend friday.

#136 2 years ago

I also recommend Friday as a day with more machines for sale than Saturday. I usually go on Friday only to sell or buy and skip Saturday. Yes, there are usually plenty of EMs--perhaps as many as a fourth of the machines there, IMO. Indeed, a jeep will usually carry a machine, especially an EM that can be broken in two easily, and especially if the seats fold down perfectly flat. You'll find a thread on pinside about vehicles that can haul a machine (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vehicles-that-a-pinball-machine-fits-in/page/7). And you don't likely need tools or a dolly--those selling machines already have them and will typically help you load. Finally, titles like SS and CFTBL are rare treats at these shows, and often over-priced, but there are usually plenty of SS pins in the $1,500-3,000 range. Enjoy the show, and don't be afraid to take your time inspecting a machine and ask someone with experience for help doing so.

#137 2 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

We use our 4 door jeep all the time to pickup pins

Ok cool I figured it should probably fit

Quoted from rmarket:

There is usually a good amount of EM pinballs for sale. Usually the people that brought the games have the tools and carts to remove them.
    One thing you want to keep in mind when buying a game is that you can't take it off the free play area till 4 PM or you have to pay the early removal charge for doing so.

Awesome that won't be a problem at all

Quoted from dannunz:

Scared stiff and creature are 4k to 6k games now. Not sure if you can raise that kink of cash in that time frame.

I've got about that much saved up and have been working lots of overtime so will have it it's just a matter of if I can comfortably spend that much. Would probably do around 5k on scared stiff if I found one. Would probably only go for a creature if I got a real good deal on it.

Quoted from weaverj:

highly recommend friday.

Thanks for the advice but I wouldn't be able to make it until 7 on friday so not really worth it for me to go. I'll just have to try my luck on saturday.

#138 2 years ago
    Quoted from JOESCHALL:

I also recommend Friday as a day with more machines for sale than Saturday. I usually go on Friday only to sell or buy and skip Saturday. Yes, there are usually plenty of EMs--perhaps as many as a fourth of the machines there, IMO. Indeed, a jeep will usually carry a machine, especially an EM that can be broken in two easily, and especially if the seats fold down perfectly flat. You'll find a thread on pinside about vehicles that can haul a machine (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vehicles-that-a-pinball-machine-fits-in/page/7). And you don't likely need tools or a dolly--those selling machines already have them and will typically help you load. Finally, titles like SS and CFTBL are rare treats at these shows, and often over-priced, but there are usually plenty of SS pins in the $1,500-3,000 range. Enjoy the show, and don't be afraid to take your time inspecting a machine and ask someone with experience for help doing so.

Thanks for all the info. I am open to solid state pins and EM but just based on previous experiences playing both I figure I'll probably end up with an EM but time will tell. If I find a machine I really like and am interested in buying I'll be sure to talk around and find someone with experience to give it a look over for a second opinion.

#139 2 years ago

Thanks for all the info. I am open to solid state pins and EM but just based on previous experiences playing both I figure I'll probably end up with an EM but time will tell. If I find a machine I really like and am interested in buying I'll be sure to talk around and find someone with experience to give it a look over for a second opinion.

There is a Joke Poker solid state going to the show for sale for $800

#140 2 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

There is a Joke Poker solid state going to the show for sale for $800

Thanks for the info. I'm not usually into the card game themed machines but that is a great back glass and I love the drop target goal based games so I will definitely be on the look out for it. Hopefully lasts into Saturday.

#141 2 years ago

Looking to pick up a woz in trade. If your looking to trade yours away hit me up. Open to several trade options from my collection. (2fer 3fer 1 plus cash)
    Thanks.

#142 2 years ago
    Quoted from LEE:

Ahhh, I see now. You are one of those people who only want to take advantage of the show being there so that you can profit from it.
    Here's the way I see it;
    There wouldn't be a show at all for people like you to profit from it if good people didn't bring pinball machines inside the show to sell(or to share) in the free play area.
    I'm one of those people who like to bring games into a show and shun parking lot deals so that the show will continue to go on.
    Maybe that makes me a sucker.
    What does that make you, I wonder?

I agree 100 % with the bringing games to a show to make the show better for all, I just think back to when I was a noob and used to go to shows and be in awww at all the great games. it took me a bit to figure out that these were all brought here by others for me to enjoy and that with out all the people bringing their games there would be no show. I thank you all that do and have done this now in the past.

Sir Brian of Ortonville

#143 2 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Ryan Claytor, you may recognize a few pinball illustrations I've done for various pinball companies, events, podcasts, and website:
    http://www.ElephantEater.com/10761
    This will be my first year attending the York Show and I'm pretty darned excited about it! Plus...

...I get to experience Bingo Row, aaaand...

...be a small part of it! BingoPodcast tapped me to create a custom illustration in celebration of "Bingo Row" this year. Not to mention...

...we're printing T-shirts to commemorate the occasion!

As you may have surmised, these will be the rewards that Bingo Podcast mentioned for achieving a 4 or 5-in-a-line hit! So good luck mastering the Bingos and snagging one of these extremely limited shirts!
    However, if you'd rather not take a chance on your bingo-ing skills (or whether or not we'll have your size) you can order you shirt in advance of the show directly from BingoPodcast:
    http://foramusementonly.libsyn.com/bingo-row-t-shirts-for-the-2016-york-show
    We're running a pre-order until Sept. 7th. After that time, you'll be subject to own bingo prowess and Nick's t-shirt availability.
    Looking forward to meeting folks at York!
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    http://www.ElephantEater.com

Great looking shirts, very well done.

I just placed my order.

Thanks Ryan very cool

"Bingo "

#144 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bribo13:

Great looking shirts, very well done.
    I just placed my order.
    Thanks Ryan very cool
    "Bingo "

Thanks a lot, Brian. Tell me you'll be at York! It'd be a hoot to play some bingos and EM's with ya in another state.

#145 2 years ago

HUO Monopoly available (won't be on floor)
    Rocky and Bullwinkle
    Possible wcs94

#146 2 years ago

Wtb wide body pinball cabinet
    Please Lmk if you got one
    Thanks guys

#147 2 years ago

I'm looking to trade my Getaway and would consider bringing it to the show. It's my first show, so I'd really only go through the hassle of renting a pin hauling vehicle if the right deal presented itself beforehand.

I'm looking for one of the following games in trade (+/- cash), but I don't want a project pin: Diner, Taxi, Shadow, EATPM, TFTC, or Jackbot.

Please PM me if you have one to sell/trade and planning to bring it to the show.

Thanks!

#148 2 years ago

Bringing a nice SST to York. Shopped, some new parts, has star trek inside cab art, very clean boards, LEDs in GI. PF has a few wear spots and scratches but game kooks and plays great. Some mylar that was put on it should prob get removed.....1750 OBO.

#149 2 years ago

what is SST?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 53.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 2.50
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    £ 99.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    € 8.40
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 26.50
    € 45.00
    Boards
    FLIPPROJETS
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 109.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 8,000.00
    $ 35.00
    There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 17.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside