(Topic ID: 164976)

The White Rose Gameroom/York Show - 2016 Edition

By djreddog

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8ff420fcd5ca00e9b1faaeba5c32719f51d17e00 (resized).jpg
    9d84caed1190dfdc340b72ce3d5bc6763bdfd2eb (resized).jpg
    IMG_8527 (resized).JPG
    16e92a2be009b1026d708fc426724b7523c50ef2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tt2016.2 (resized).jpg
    Tuck (resized).jpg
    York Kid (resized).jpg
    ^ADFDE63F0FB7C9C25C905B836E97733D686C40DB6645C9E438^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr (resized).png
    IMG_6701 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6700 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6691 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6690 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6688 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6689 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6687 (resized).JPG
    There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 17.
    #601 7 years ago

8 more.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#602 7 years ago

7 more...

#603 7 years ago

Here now. Nothing catching my eye! Maybe next show

#604 7 years ago

Last ones...

#605 7 years ago

I can't make it down there because it's my sons b-day. If anyone sees a NOS or for Bobby Orr pf, can you please pm me.

Thanks for the help

#606 7 years ago

This was my favorite machine this year. I don't really collect EM's anymore but would definitely add this to the collection. I'm pretty disappointed in the amount of unshopped games priced way to high. Some only needed a good wipe down and the sellers couldn't even do that. Pure laziness won't make a sale.

IMG_20160930_105205.jpgIMG_20160930_105205.jpg

IMG_20160930_105211.jpgIMG_20160930_105211.jpg

IMG_20160930_105218.jpgIMG_20160930_105218.jpg

#607 7 years ago

Thanks for posting the all the pics. Tempted by the Cosmic Gunfight. Wonder if it will last til tomorrow.

I have to say, looking through these pics, I could really smell that "bunch of old games" smell. Almost like being there!

#608 7 years ago

fs Rocky and bull - at show. $1700obo

#609 7 years ago

If anyone knows of an MMR on location in York/Lancaster area please let me know. I'd like to see this thing in person for once.

#610 7 years ago

I just want to thank Pinball Star for bringing 4 Hobbits, AMH, RZ and WOZ to the show. Now i got to buy a Hobbit, thanks Joe!

#611 7 years ago

Well just found the hot spot to eat at if you want pizza. DiCarlos pizza, about 2 miles away. If you go you have to order the "original" style pizza. Here is what they do:

Square pizza.
    Sauce on first.
    Then any toppings you order.
    Lastly, the kicker. They cook the pizza fully and then pull it out and load the top with freshly shaved cold Provolone cheese. First time in 40 years that I've ever had Provolone on pizza and I used to work in the industry for 15 years. This might be some of the best tasting pizza I have ever had. Enjoy.

#612 7 years ago

Anyone look at the ICe Fever and Supersonic for sale? Are they nice and can you post prices?

Any Williams IJ for sale?

#613 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinphila:

fs Rocky and bull - at show. $1700obo

Looked all over for your games that you messaged me about and didn't see them. Is that your R and B? The only one on the floor?

#614 7 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone look at the ICe Fever and Supersonic for sale? Are they nice and can you post prices?

Ice Fever isn't for sale. It's there every year. I'd like to buy it also. It needs work cosmetically.

#615 7 years ago

I just picked this up today RZ shooter Rod

IMG_20160930_151652~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20160930_151652~2 (resized).jpg

#616 7 years ago

Question for you guys--I submitted a game registration for the Free Play area yesterday afternoon, but haven't received a confirmation yet (they say it takes 24 hours). I understand the guys running this are probably crazy busy now so it's not really a complaint--my question is, if I do not get confirmation, can I still bring my game? I understand it's a last minute thing but just wanted to make sure before making the trip tomorrow morning. I did just send an email to the address the site suggested if I didn't hear back in 24 hours.

#617 7 years ago

I agree with the overpriced em's in need of work. So far my top two games of the show are the wagon train wood rail. And the pristine condition ship ahoy, there's three of them here but, the only one worth buying is unfortunately not for sale or I would love to scoop it up. Thank you to Ron Clemins if you use this for bringing it. Most fun machine of the show for me

#618 7 years ago

Looks like a Gottlieb show in there!

#619 7 years ago
    Quoted from ryansherwood:

I agree with the overpriced em's in need of work. So far my top two games of the show are the wagon train wood rail. And the pristine condition ship ahoy, there's three of them here but, the only one worth buying is unfortunately not for sale or I would love to scoop it up. Thank you to Ron Clemins if you use this for bringing it. Most fun machine of the show for me

Did you play this one?? Excellent condition , nicely priced too. It has officially made my EM want list. It is well setup and plays very nicely

IMG_20160930_111942.jpgIMG_20160930_111942.jpg

#620 7 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

Just played it. $700. Appears to work 100%. Did not see any issues. Pictures speak for themselves.

#621 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

More PinballSTAR booth pics and show pics !

Thanks for having the machines! Finally got to play Hobbit. A lot more fun than I had originally thought.

IMG_3199 (resized).JPGIMG_3199 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3200 (resized).JPGIMG_3200 (resized).JPG

#622 7 years ago
    Quoted from akm:

Question for you guys--I submitted a game registration for the Free Play area yesterday afternoon, but haven't received a confirmation yet (they say it takes 24 hours). I understand the guys running this are probably crazy busy now so it's not really a complaint--my question is, if I do not get confirmation, can I still bring my game? I understand it's a last minute thing but just wanted to make sure before making the trip tomorrow morning. I did just send an email to the address the site suggested if I didn't hear back in 24 hours.

You are good to go!

#623 7 years ago

Demolition Man $2100 takes it
    Black Knight $1650 takes it
    Bad Girls $600 takes it
    Ms Pacman / Galaga $800 takes it

All at the York Show

20160930_154533.jpg20160930_154533.jpg

#624 7 years ago
    Quoted from hardware:

If anyone knows of an MMR on location in York/Lancaster area please let me know. I'd like to see this thing in person for once.

There are two not too far away - Pincrossing in Linfield and Pinball Gallery in Malvern. I'll gladly meet you at either place for a friendly game or two if I can.

#625 7 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

You are good to go!

Awesome, thanks! Can't wait, the show looks like a ton of fun.

#626 7 years ago

I've gotten a few questions on where we are. Rockland Pinball won't be attending the show this year....it's my daughter's sweet 16 party and family is important....and we are bummed to miss the show, but we will be back in force next year with a few surprises!

#627 7 years ago

Great show, I really wished I could've stayed longer. Maybe I'll convince myself to drive back down tomorrow.

I saw and played a lot of cool machines and a few that I'd never seen before but the highlight of my day was kicking my wife's ass on Critical Mass. That game is a blast and I'm really glad I got a chance to play it before it disappears.

IMG_0428 (resized).JPGIMG_0428 (resized).JPG

#628 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Thanks for having the machines! Finally got to play Hobbit. A lot more fun than I had originally thought.

Where are you Dave ? You didn't say hi ? Get back here ! : )
    Joe

#629 7 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

There are two not too far away - Pincrossing in Linfield and Pinball Gallery in Malvern. I'll gladly meet you at either place for a friendly game or two if I can.

Hey, thanks for the reply! Not a terrible distance. I'm going to wait a little to see if anything closer pops up, but if I decide to take the trip I'll let you know.

#630 7 years ago

Anyone bringing anything tomorrow?

#631 7 years ago

lots of offers nobody's put up the cash yet stop by my booth tomorrow I have an outstanding centaur and haunted house pinball machine for sale you won't find a niceracentaur

IMG_20160930_193942098 (resized).jpgIMG_20160930_193942098 (resized).jpg

IMG_20160930_193933833 (resized).jpgIMG_20160930_193933833 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20160930_193938840 (resized).jpgIMG_20160930_193938840 (resized).jpg

#632 7 years ago

looking forward to tomorrow

#633 7 years ago

Considering trading a hobbit LE. I am 45 minutes from the show. Whatcha got? No junk or projects.

Mike

#634 7 years ago
    Quoted from ClassicArcades:

lots of offers nobody's put up the cash yet stop by my booth tomorrow I have an outstanding centaur and haunted house pinball machine for sale you won't find a niceracentaur

i played the Centaur today . it was a pleasure.

#635 7 years ago

Thanks Joe for bringing all the Hobbits to play. My one son really wants one now and it is definitely growing on me too. Wanted to talk to you, just never did it unfortunately. Appreciate all the hard work the show staff and vendors put into this every year!

#636 7 years ago

How much were they asking for that cosmic gunfight?

#637 7 years ago

Looks like $1500 for the Cosmic Gunfight. Would be surprised if it's still unsold. Otherwise I'm gonna be highly tempted tomorrow.

#638 7 years ago

Can anyone tell me if the Black Out was nice? I would buy it from here and pay for delivery if anyone wanted to make a few hundred.

Thank You
    Andy

#639 7 years ago

Was great to have the chance to play so many games. Big Lebowski, Kiss, Ghostbusters, Rob Zombie, Hobbit to name a few. Good show, left with a bag of parts and cleaning supplies. Thanks to all that brought games and those that organize the show!

#640 7 years ago
    Quoted from akm:

I would just bring it. A lot of games left today. I sold the 2 that I brought and they were signed up for both days. I hope more games come in for Saturday, I have money to spend now

#641 7 years ago

I have a Freddy that's super nice, I'd do $1800. Cabinet is near mint.

#642 7 years ago

I just loaded up an Excellent condition X-Men & ST Pro w/89 plays on it. They will be F/S in Mike Frasca's booth along the wall. Asking $3950 for X-Men & $4300 for ST Pro

#643 7 years ago

If Freddy didn't give me nightmares as a child, I'd be all over it. Emotional scars for real

#644 7 years ago

no doubt. i hid behind a chair first time i "saw" nightmare 1.

#645 7 years ago

it was nice seeing a SS in free play area. pleasant surprise.

#646 7 years ago

I was happy to see the Target Pool I shopped last summer still working good.

It was a shame about the rain for the flea market guys but everyone seemed in good spirits out there.

I snapped up the project Centaur early in the show. It's my grail game and it's tough to find a fairly untouched one for a decent price. Would have liked to have found some odds and ends for it at the show but, hey, that's what the internet is for. All in all I came home happy and my wife wasn't pissed because she knew I wanted the game for a long time and I didn't break the bank getting one.

IMG_2434 (resized).JPGIMG_2434 (resized).JPG

#647 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

i played the Centaur today . it was a pleasure.

Played centaur tonight and it played awesome,also got the high score.

#648 7 years ago
    Quoted from Madmax541:

Played centaur tonight and it played awesome,also got the high score.

never played one before. had no idea what i was doing.

#649 7 years ago

If that cosmic gunfight is not beat that is a great price.

#650 7 years ago

I will have another 2TB external drive loaded with Hyperspin and all the Emulators and Roms for $150.

Sold a touch screen jukebox game system today and have two more ready to take home. Stop by and check them out, my spot is next to the Full Throttle pin behind Big Lebowski and Cointaker's booth. Man, that Full Throttle was frozen and out of service like all day. Would work, then lock up, reboot rinse and repeat.

HUO The Simpson's Pinball Party for $4800 in my spot also.

There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2016-edition/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.