3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 803 posts
  • 163 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Pinball_Nate
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 419 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

8ff420fcd5ca00e9b1faaeba5c32719f51d17e00 (resized).jpg
    9d84caed1190dfdc340b72ce3d5bc6763bdfd2eb (resized).jpg
    IMG_8527 (resized).JPG
    16e92a2be009b1026d708fc426724b7523c50ef2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tt2016.2 (resized).jpg
    Tuck (resized).jpg
    York Kid (resized).jpg
    ^ADFDE63F0FB7C9C25C905B836E97733D686C40DB6645C9E438^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr (resized).png
    IMG_6701 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6700 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6691 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6690 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6688 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6689 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6687 (resized).JPG

There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 17.
    #551 3 years ago

Last shout out. Looking for a Family guy pinball(open to any condition) and also a HUO Simpsons pinball party.

#552 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Last shout out. Looking for a Family guy pinball(open to any condition) and also a HUO Simpsons pinball party.

Pinphila has an undocumented HUO TSPP for sale and he'll be there.

#553 3 years ago
    Quoted from Trooper11040:

I'd love to trade my mint TOM but have 0 way of getting the machine there. Good thing I only live 25 mins away! This will be my first year attending

You'd probably have some interested people if you stated what exactly your looking for in trade. You wish list is blank as well

#554 3 years ago
    Quoted from Trooper11040:

I'd love to trade my mint TOM but have 0 way of getting the machine there. Good thing I only live 25 mins away! This will be my first year attending

What would you trade for?

#555 3 years ago

Thinking about possibly bringing Tommy. Does anyone know if there is a way to tell if someone else is bringing it?

#556 3 years ago

Tried to get Friday off work and was denied. On top of that my girlfriend was at my friend's house a few days ago, who was going to drive up with me in his jeep as transport for my pin purchase, and he was on crutches from tearing something in his foot. Don't know how serious his injury is and he hasn't called yet to tell me he can't make it anymore so fingers crossed his foot heals up. Even if I can't purchase anything I'll still be heading up Saturday to play some pins.

#557 3 years ago

Might be bringing my HH and BH to sell at the show. Looking for 2k for BH and 2,500 for HH. Let me know if you are interested.

20160929_193147 (resized).jpg

20160929_193131 (resized).jpg

20160929_193123 (resized).jpg

#558 3 years ago

Oops. I've been looking for a walking dead premium, or a funhouse at the moment. Doesn't mean if I didn't see something that caught my eye, I wouldn't try to strike a deal.

#559 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

Looking for a decent Spy Hunter backglass. Also looking for a 6M$M cab and head. Meteor parts. Basket case 81 EBD project.
    Items for sale that I will have with me:
    Tested working Xenon sound and speech board set $125 firm
    Bally Cheap squeak sound board, recapped, new volume pot, new spy hunter roms, tested $125 firm
    John Greatwich Catacomb backglass, never installed, $200 firm

Also have a set of NOS drops for Stern Hot Hand 10 thru Ace. $40

Xenon promo full size poster professionally framed. Metal frame with UV glass. original poster not flyer. Overall size is 17 X 22 inches. $350

P9290286 (resized).JPG

P9290287 (resized).JPG

P9290288 (resized).JPG

P9290289 (resized).JPG

P7250283 (resized).JPG

P7250285 (resized).JPG

P2140026 (resized).JPG

P3140043 (resized).JPG

#560 3 years ago

show is tomorrow. that just hit me. excited .

#561 3 years ago

Was anyone over dropping machines today? If so -- I was just curious how things worked out with the weather & getting unloaded? It seems like Rich has had some really shitty luck since taking over the show when it comes to the weather for unloading! Hopefully everyone made out OK!

As far as the show itself rain should actually help the attendance (Rich and I have talked about that in the past). But it sure doesn't help getting unloaded or the poor guys outside at the flea market.

Good Luck to all!!

#562 3 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

show is tomorrow. that just hit me. excited .

I'm excited to go as well. Still dad I won't have my TZ on show, but looking forward to playing a lot of games.

#563 3 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Was anyone over dropping machines today? If so -- I was just curious how things worked out with the weather & getting unloaded? It seems like Rich has had some really shitty luck since taking over the show when it comes to the weather for unloading! Hopefully everyone made out OK!
    As far as the show itself rain should actually help the attendance (Rich and I have talked about that in the past). But it sure doesn't help getting unloaded or the poor guys outside at the flea market.
    Good Luck to all!!

i was there a couple of years ago when it poured like hell all day Friday. There is a large overhead door that was being used so people could atleast unload out of the rain.

#564 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I have an HUO Simpsons Pinball Party at my booth behind Cointaker.

#565 3 years ago

Anyone bringing a nice Gorgar ?

#566 3 years ago

Good Luck to all!!

I just got to the hotel after dropping off some of my stuff. Got there at 6:30 and left at 8 and it was just a light mist out, so no big deal.

#567 3 years ago

I think this is going to be my favorite year. There were a few gaps (probably will be filled by those guys that never fail to show up at 8 AM because they couldn't make the setup day) but honestly this is my third year going and I think this is the nicest lineup so far.

There were at least 15 NICE wedgeheads if not more (not in a row, but some), a ton of woodrails, a great number of solid state games, a bunch of bingo machines (even bingopodcast's virtual bingo machine)...

and a partridge in a pear tree?

Anyways, looks beautiful. Seriously. And that's all from just walking down the center row, I still need to see a lot of the rest! A lot of games there this year are immaculate or at least very very nice and that's a nice change from Pinfest where a lot of games were on their last legs and used to get free admission and maybe an overpriced sale.

That Gottlieb Bristol Hills had me feeling some pretty deep pinball emotions, LOL. I wish I got a picture of it. A rare game and in perfect condition. Restored or not, when I say perfect I mean immaculate. One day I hope to own that title (the rare version, but others would work too!), and in that condition would be amazing. I still have yet to play it (or anything besides my own games to test them out) so I can't wait!

#568 3 years ago

Thanks for the updates guys! Have a great show & hopefully I'll have a chance to finally spend some time at the show next year. Think of me moving stuff in the rain in NJ for my son while you guys are having fun at a great show! I do have to say I am excited for my son & daughter-in-law because they are moving into their first house after renting for years. My only issue is why the heck did it have to be the same two days as the show?

#569 3 years ago

Thanks for the updates guys! Have a great show & hopefully I'll have a chance to finally spend some time at the show next year. Think of me moving stuff in the rain in NJ for my son while you guys are having fun at a great show! I do have to say I am excited for my son & daughter-in-law because they are moving into their first house after renting for years. My only issue is why the heck did it have to be the same two days as the show?

I think that house needs a pin to christen it in

#570 3 years ago
    Quoted from hillbilly:

...and what could be a better place than York for that shopping! Looks like you HAVE to come.

#571 3 years ago

Shhhh... The (my) machines are asleep!

And soon I will be too. 8 AM bright and early.

^ADFDE63F0FB7C9C25C905B836E97733D686C40DB6645C9E438^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr (resized).png

#572 3 years ago
    Quoted from hillbilly:

I have a load of them ready to take next weekend. This weekend I figured it is more important to get the stuff our of their apartment since their lease is actually up today. Landlord charged them an extra months rent just so they could have the extra day tomorrow to move but she has painters starting tomorrow (what a PITA to have to work around painting crew).

Both the seller and the kids landlord have made this move much harder than it had to be. Kids closed on the house this past Monday but couldn't get the keys till noon today because seller didn't have her stuff moved out on time. It got so bad this week they told her lawyer if he shit wasn't gone by today they wanted out of the contract. So now she filled their garage and is suppose to pick the stuff up this coming week. It it wasn't for the seller we could have had them moved by now and I could be at the show today!

Such is life!

#573 3 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

There were at least 15 NICE wedgeheads if not more (not in a row, but some), a ton of woodrails

Hoping these are all still there Saturday. Seriously debated calling off work after reading this. Getting me too excited.

#574 3 years ago

Lots of great pins! Unloading was a breeze even with the weather!

I will be behind cointaker booth with a CFTBL and BK2000

IMG_5976 (resized).JPG

IMG_5978 (resized).JPG

IMG_5977 (resized).JPG

IMG_5979 (resized).JPG

#575 3 years ago

Forget it I just walked outside its raining and muggy out and I want to play some pins. I called off work see you at the show.

#576 3 years ago

Heading in early. Anyone see any Haunted Houses, space invaders, funhouses, space shuttles, revenge from mars, Star Wars, or Phantom of the operas set up?

#577 3 years ago

PinballSTAR is HERE ! Took us 7, yes 7 hours to set up our 30 plus game booth ! Come play with us ; )

If you can't make the show email us at Sales@PinballSTAR.com for show discounted pricing on everything you see. We ship nationwide. NIB WOZ, Hobbit, MMR, VP Cabs, Arcade Legends, and more ! We also have 3 Hobbit show games we opened we are selling at a deeper discount.

Raffle for the AMH and Rob Zombie still open too !

Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    570-357-0042

IMG_1698 (resized).JPG

IMG_1699 (resized).JPG

IMG_1700 (resized).JPG

IMG_1701 (resized).JPG

IMG_1702 (resized).JPG

IMG_1703 (resized).JPG

IMG_1704 (resized).JPG

IMG_1705 (resized).JPG

IMG_1706 (resized).JPG

IMG_1707 (resized).JPG

IMG_1708 (resized).JPG

IMG_1696 (resized).JPG

IMG_1697 (resized).JPG

#578 3 years ago
    Quoted from jboner1058:

Heading in early. Anyone see any Haunted Houses, space invaders, funhouses, space shuttles, revenge from mars, Star Wars, or Phantom of the operas set up?

Saw at least 2 Haunted Houses and one Phantom there last night

#579 3 years ago

I will have a Alltek ultimate MPU and a Light driver board with me for sale at the show, $175 for mpu and 75 for the driver board, Like new condition, latest rev.. PM me if anyone is looking for one

#580 3 years ago

Any classic Bally widebodies there - Paragon, Hotdoggin, Embryon, Space Invaders, Future Spa?

#581 3 years ago

The Hotdoggin that was at Pinball Gallery (Pat's, maybe?) will be there, I think.

#582 3 years ago

opens at 10a?! thought it'd be noon...

#583 3 years ago
    Quoted from ryansherwood:

Forget it I just walked outside its raining and muggy out and I want to play some pins. I called off work see you at the show.

"This is your brain. This is your brain on pins..."

Good man, LOL!

#584 3 years ago
    Quoted from ryansherwood:

Hi Ryan!

It's your boss, you're Fired!!!

#585 3 years ago

Well, i drove all the way to York for nothing. The pin i came to buy got sold to another guy named Brian--the seller thought it was me . Id anyone bought the Star Shooter cocktail pin, you made me sad. And i got here when the doors opened, but he must have brought a game so he got in early. Really bummed.

#586 3 years ago
    Quoted from twitami:

Well, i drove all the way to York for nothing. The pin i came to buy got sold to another guy named Brian--the seller thought it was me . Id anyone bought the Star Shooter cocktail pin, you made me sad. And i got here when the doors opened, but he must have brought a game so he got in early. Really bummed.

That stings hard. Sorry to hear this.

#587 3 years ago
    Quoted from twitami:

The pin i came to buy got sold to another guy named Brian

"Are you Brian?"
    "Sure I am."

Sorry this happened to you.

#588 3 years ago

Yeah, really sucks. Id even offer more money.

#589 3 years ago

What's the price on Riverboat Gambler?

#590 3 years ago

There's 2 of them here. Both $1650. When is super clean the other not so much.

#591 3 years ago
    Quoted from twitami:

anyone bought the Star Shooter cocktail pin, you made me sad.

That stinks but if I'm being honest, that line made me chuckle.

#592 3 years ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

Any classic Bally widebodies there - Paragon, Hotdoggin, Embryon, Space Invaders, Future Spa?

Paragon(no price), Embryon(not for sale) and Space Invaders($1075)are all here.

#593 3 years ago

A few early pics.

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#594 3 years ago

Just sold my Laser Cue and ready to find a good deal on an early SS tomorrow. Hope there's something left...

#595 3 years ago

There are allot of titles that are not here but should be. Very odd because they were at all of the other shows earlier this year.

#596 3 years ago

More PinballSTAR booth pics and show pics !

IMG_1726 (resized).JPG

IMG_1727 (resized).JPG

IMG_1734 (resized).JPG

IMG_1735 (resized).JPG

IMG_1746 (resized).JPG

IMG_1736 (resized).JPG

IMG_1747 (resized).JPG

IMG_1748 (resized).JPG

IMG_1749 (resized).JPG

IMG_1750 (resized).JPG

IMG_1751 (resized).JPG

IMG_1754 (resized).JPG

IMG_1755 (resized).JPG

IMG_1758 (resized).JPG

IMG_1759 (resized).JPG

IMG_1760 (resized).JPG

IMG_1765 (resized).JPG

IMG_1767 (resized).JPG

IMG_1769 (resized).JPG

#597 3 years ago

Got here super early, everything I want isn't for sale

#598 3 years ago

Thanks for the photos guys!! Going tomorrow...............

#599 3 years ago

Here's pics of every game here minus the bingo row and a few EM's. I'll post back to back.

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#600 3 years ago

8 more.

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 144.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    The MOD Couple
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 34.99
    Cleaner
    Pinball Pro
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pin Monk
    € 3.70
    $ 13.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 109.99
    $ 249.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 14.99
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    $ 25.00
    Displays
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 17.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside