(Topic ID: 102683)

The Web

By Pinbally_1968

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Im reading that a computer game called 'Timeshock'' is now being build into a real machine. I have had a few pinball computer games in the 90's, ''Timeshock'' and ''The Web'' were among them. The Web was far more fun it really should get the one to become real. Unfortunately, I don't have that game anymore, let alone that i could play it on a Windows 7 OS. So..lets support manufactures to build a WEB!

Also if someone still has ''The Web'' and knows how to play it on windows 7, please let me know!

#2 9 years ago

''come on then''

#3 9 years ago

I have it for ps1. Search ebay maybe?

#4 9 years ago

If it was a DOS game, DosBox usually works. If it was an early windows game, run through the compatibility settings on the game's shortcut and/or installer.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

If it was a DOS game, DosBox usually works. If it was an early windows game, run through the compatibility settings on the game's shortcut and/or installer.

Last time i tried was on XP..with all compatibility settings possible but it didn't play it really requires the original CD-rom as well..and i don't have that one anymore unfortunately.

We ll see, maybe Pro-Pinball comes up with something new

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-web and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.