1414986294616.jpg
1414981647699.jpg
TWD.JPG
No Fireworks!!!.JPG
1958539_10201469328160998_1528876269_n.jpg
dayum-dayum-dayum-better-speed.gif
mind blown.gif
Coffin.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BLACK_ROSE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 11 years ago

I'm a Fan of the show to . Ole 1 eYe , The Governor of the Village ,, I want to see him DEAD !!!

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from badpenny61:

Hell yes, B_R! When should I drive up to p/u the LED flashers for my HS2, need to meet you bro, like your style & fights here on pinside. I'm drivin' back from Tampa tomorrow with HS2.

When ever you feel like it .. The Police Flasher Kit's are on hold , the company changed the memory in the Control box .. I'm Try-n to get it straightened out tho ,, otherwise Yr welcome anytyme .. Just make the call ...

Quoted from oropuro:

The Gov is a bad ass

The bad Azz is the black chick who took the head off of his Walker daughter .. Epic Series guy's !~!

#32 11 years ago

This chick in the vid- should be on the show ..

http://vimeo.com/51624516

1 month later
#53 11 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Yeah too bad the Gov didn't get bit.

I thought 4 Sure he did ( damit ) Now the Blonde is in the Chair .. Did ya see those tools , I saw a Birth canal tool , she will escape some how .
Like i said Earlier , I want 2 see the Gov- DEAD . The Worst Part about this show , Is wait-n another week to see the Next episode .. Who do you think Burned the Pit ? The Gov's adviser .

I will say this ,, If North Korea keeps going the way they are going ( Nuclear ) , USA might be like the Movie , all except for eating people ..

Nuclear_bomb.jpgNuclear_bomb.jpg

1 week later
#81 11 years ago

The Last Episode is on my DirecTV DVR ,, Now i can go watch it & Fast 4-ward thru the commercial's .. Awesome Series !!

10 months later
#134 10 years ago

spfxted ,, brother you hang w/ Everyone ..

I thought the 1st episode of the new season last-nite was great .. I'm a Dedicated Fan ....

Hell Yes to the Governor being Dead !! but Hershel , Not Cool .. I liked him .. I'm Tuned in Each Sunday nite ..

If a Walking Dead Pin is Produced ,, Ohh Yes !!

#147 10 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Anyone else glad they FINALLY got out of that prison?

I am ,, It was Cool they found it but as Each Sunday went by it was turning into a Motel/ Nursing Home ..

Now the Groups are on the Prowl , lets see what the rest of the South lOOks like !! Hell they Might get out of Ga, & head up my way to NC ..

3 weeks later
#177 10 years ago

The Show is Getting Better & Better !!!!!!! I Need me a Coffin in the GRG ,,, Darrel lOOked very Comfortable .. A Funeral Home ,, Nice touch !!

I will say Darrel is a D-Azz for reach-n out to pet the 1-eyed white dog ,, It could've been a Walker too ...

3 Episodes left ,, dam ,, October is a Long way Off ..

Coffin.gifCoffin.gif
1 week later
#255 10 years ago

Walking Dead is getting Sicker & Sicker ,,,,, I had 2 watch the last episode again

( It was that DiStUrBiNg )

7 months later
#312 9 years ago

Well Beth seems 2 B ok ( 4 now ) ... 21 minutes into the episode . The arm amputee was Quick !!

1414981647699.jpg1414981647699.jpg
#317 9 years ago

Dam , What's up w/ the Ad's about AMC being canceled from Satellite subscriber's .. I have DirecTV so I'll be making a Phone call 2-morrow ..

#322 9 years ago

This episode was Too weird ,, I'm gonna have 2 watch it again .. Yea , when Carol comes to shes gonna Kill everyone ..... Beth is on Talk-n Dead ,, ( Emily Kinney ) anyone know her age ? i say under 20

#326 9 years ago

She Fool'd me ... She lOOks gOod & yOung for 29!!

1414986294616.jpg1414986294616.jpg
#337 9 years ago
Quoted from asay:

BLACK_ROSE said:

She Fool'd me ... She lOOks gOod & yOung for 29!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
She looks good for any age (>18).

I didn't believe U ,, Google told me !!

Emily Rebecca Kinney (born August 15, 1985) is an American actress and recording artist. She is best known for her role as Beth Greene from the AMC series " The Walking Dead "

Beth.jpgBeth.jpg

2 weeks later
#341 9 years ago

Yea , I want to C the Female cop Bitch Slapped , then thrown down the Elevator shaft ..

Dam I'm Missing Maggie ,,

2 weeks later
#372 9 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Do you also watch Talking Dead?
Show provides a lot of insight & humor!!

The Lose of Beth was sad ,, I Still don't understand Why Daryl didn't get him some while him & Beth were drink-n Shine in the cabin ,, and on Talking Dead , Beth looked so Beautiful and she cried several Tymes due to her Character's death . She mentioned she has been on the show for 4 year's and Really bonded w/ Maggie and All the Cast member's , now she has No job .. I'll Miss her !!!

Also the Writer mentioned last nite on T_D that when the series starts back on Feb 8th ,, there Will be a Cast member that Will be Portray'd as a gay person on the show .. Their N a Screw'd up World anyway , so Why Not ..

Quoted from Indypin:

Love the show and have the pin. My only gripe is that I wish the zombies (walkers) were more of a threat in the show than what they are appeared. Seems like the actors can just walk up to a dozen of them and wipe them out with ease. More so, more of a "you're in my way than a Oh crap, walkers are here" type of thing.

I agree ,, The Walker's act like they are N Slow motion , just walk up and stab their head w/ No Danger .. They need to run in 2 a Pack of Rotter'z like the the 1 Rick & Carl came upon in the Bar several episodes back ..

1417468820431.jpg1417468820431.jpg
1417468874180.jpg1417468874180.jpg

Post edited by BLACK_ROSE: No pun intended 2 anyone that is gay Here ..

2 months later
#387 9 years ago

It's Recorded on my DirecTV DVR ,, so a guy was killed ,, Oh man ,, I can Only guess ..

Will watch tomorrow ... Thanxx for Not Spill-n-tha-Bean'z !!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.95
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BLACK_ROSE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-walking-deadreturns?tu=BLACK_ROSE and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.