1414986294616.jpg
1414981647699.jpg
TWD.JPG
No Fireworks!!!.JPG
1958539_10201469328160998_1528876269_n.jpg
dayum-dayum-dayum-better-speed.gif
mind blown.gif
Coffin.gif
There are 583 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 12.
#251 10 years ago

I take the show lightly and view it as tongue-in-cheek. Zombies, walkers, biters, ex-girlfriends....they are all the same in my book.

#252 10 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

I have watched every episode and do enjoy it but feel it could be so much LESS. Lets see a semi-intelligent walker rise up and lead an assault or something. I do like the idea of a pack of walker dogs hunting them down. This weeks episode certainly provided a WTF moment. It will be sad to see this season end.

Fixed that typo for you!

Yes, I am serious. Even zombies can evolve. Edit: I guess Im basing this off of the one in I am Legend.

I am Legend was about "vampires", not zombies. At least Matheson's original I am Legend. I did not subject myself to yet another literary abortion staring Will Smith so your misinformation may vary.

I take the show lightly and view it as tongue-in-cheek.

Congratulations, you've just made me utilize an internet meme for the first time: You're doing it wrong.

#253 10 years ago

Thank you Mr. Machete. I am not at the top of my game today. Did I get that one correct? Peace

#254 10 years ago

Danny Trejo > Machete

#255 10 years ago

Walking Dead is getting Sicker & Sicker ,,,,, I had 2 watch the last episode again

( It was that DiStUrBiNg )

#256 10 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Danny Trejo > Machete

Nice to see him there. lol...I thought he was going to be a bigger character in the series...

3 months later
#257 9 years ago

In case you may be suffering from Firework celebrations.

No Fireworks!!!.JPGNo Fireworks!!!.JPG

They have a marathon on AMC for the Walking Dead following the conclusion of the last aired episode a sneak peek into the the upcoming 5th season will air tonight @ 9pm et.

TWD.JPGTWD.JPG

#258 9 years ago

Hate to say it but this show is boring to the max. Watching for the first time on AMC for marathon week and it's the same segment over and over again. Walk through the woods or train tracks and kill the slow moving zombies. On a side not I think True Blood is better and I hardly watched that show as well. Anyone tell me what I am missing but have a hard time giving it a shot after at least three episodes.

#259 9 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Anyone tell me what I am missing but have a hard time giving it a shot after at least three episodes.

Nah. I'm getting the "Way too much trouble" vibe here.

#260 9 years ago

Hate to say it but this show is boring to the max. Watching for the first time on AMC for marathon week and it's the same segment over and over again. Walk through the woods or train tracks and kill the slow moving zombies. On a side not I think True Blood is better and I hardly watched that show as well. Anyone tell me what I am missing but have a hard time giving it a shot after at least three episodes.

I think you can get a Golden Girls on netflix.... Enjoy.

#261 9 years ago

I shouldn't have watched the Season 5 Preview.....just a tease. 3 more months!

Good thing the new comic comes out in a few weeks.

#262 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I shouldn't have watched the Season 5 Preview.....just a tease. 3 more months!
Good thing the new comic comes out in a few weeks.

I can't watch those sneak peaks.... Although- I don't even watch the teasers at the end of each episde for the following week.... I mean- why bother!? It's not like I might not be watching it

#263 9 years ago

Thats OK i can watch it for you.

The teaser was a little short,but it would cool if the walker herd were to follow Carol,Tyreese and Judith right into Terminus just to create some havoc for the cannibals.

2 weeks later
#264 9 years ago

Comic-Con Trailer: The Walking Dead: Season 5

#265 9 years ago

Watched the trailer earlier today at work. Oct 12th is not coming fast enough! (Now if Stern would just make a TWD announcement around the same time.....)

#266 9 years ago

Spend 9 bucks and get Netflix for a month......watch it from the beginning. I don't know how True Blood would be even considered to be in the same league

#267 9 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Oct 12th is not coming fast enough!

I hear ya on that^ but i dont want to be any older either.

#268 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

I hear ya on that^ but i dont want to be any older either.

I hear you on that

#269 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Comic-Con Trailer: The Walking Dead: Season 5
» YouTube video

Saw it. Looks kick ass!

Anyone go to comic con and take pics of TWD booth? Heard it was beyond crazy packed.

#270 9 years ago

I can see Jackontherocks point of view. But that's a huge part of the shows success. It's realism. I don't go through explosions and have helicopters chase me on the way to work everyday. :p

The slower parts give the viewer a sense of actually being in that world with the characters. Like hanging out with friends...that carry weapons. And don't shower. And are always hungry. Like my real friends. 80

1 month later
#272 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

A few Photos from upcoming season 5.

Ah, Maggie...

But where is Michonne?

3 weeks later
#273 9 years ago

Sunday night cannibal killing time begins.....

#274 9 years ago

My entire family is planning the day around it. Tonight we gonna party like there's no tomorrow.

#276 9 years ago

Great episode.
For once everything went well for the group.

#277 9 years ago

Blown away by the first episode last night. Thought it was the best WD episode in awhile.

#278 9 years ago

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Agreed!!!!

#279 9 years ago

Very surprised they escaped from Terminus in one episode. Not a whole lot of build up. Terminus stands for as long as they did and one chick and a propane tank unleashes hell upon them? Well now they are a group on the run but at least they are mostly together. I'll be watching.

#280 9 years ago

Can't believe it! Watched Football and then got hooked on a movie...totally forgot about Walking Dead!
It's on the DVR...I'll get to it tonight! sheesh!!

#281 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Very surprised they escaped from Terminus in one episode.

I was very surprised by that as well.

I'm sure we will be getting a lot more of the backstory regarding Terminus in the upcoming episodes though. Rick didn't want any of those guys left alive.

#282 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Can't believe it! Watched Football and then got hooked on a movie...totally forgot about Walking Dead!
It's on the DVR...I'll get to it tonight! sheesh!!

What movie hooked you?

#284 9 years ago

But it's boring!

#285 9 years ago

Wow, impressive numbers. Great exposure for Stern - sounds like they worked out a great deal to essentially get a 5-10 second commercial spot for the next several weeks.

#286 9 years ago

The timing of the game couldn't possibly be more perfect. The show is at its absolute peak of popularity. It almost makes up for the fact that they released Avatar nearly a year after the movie came out.

#287 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

The timing of the game couldn't possibly be more perfect. The show is at its absolute peak of popularity. It almost makes up for the fact that they released Avatar nearly a year after the movie came out.

Totally agree. Stern has absolutely got this timed perfectly. The highest rated premiere ever on cable has a Stern pinball commercial in it for a game that is the theme of the hit show. Hard to top that publicity. Well done!!!

#288 9 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Totally agree. Stern has absolutely got this timed perfectly. The highest rated premiere ever on cable has a Stern pinball commercial in it for a game that is the theme of the hit show. Hard to top that publicity. Well done!!!

It wasn't just the highest rated premiere. It was the highest rated show in cable television history .... period.

#289 9 years ago

Is saw it online, not on broadcast.

When did the Stern commercial appear, and what was the ad like?

#290 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

But it's boring!

Yeah a little slow, too much soap opera ,more violence is what it needs to get those ratings up.
I am sure some folks were changing the channel when the meat processing action was being shown.

The scene at the trough with the bat to the head then to the neck getting slit was an eye opener,not for the squeamish.
Imagine being in that situation....
Just like Rick i would have probably went around the fence perimeter and played sniper for a bit to finish off those Sob's.

Wonder what Morgan is following?

#291 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Is saw it online, not on broadcast.
When did the Stern commercial appear, and what was the ad like?

It wasn't a Stern commercial just an AMC commercial in regards to prizes that can be won by doing their "sweepstakes".

#292 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Wonder what Morgan is following?

Probably changed his mind and looking for Rick & some other real people.

#293 9 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Probably changed his mind and looking for Rick & some other real people.

Maybe,but the X within the 0 markings on the trees is what i was referring. Wonder what the markings are for or from? Religious cult?

#294 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Just like Rick i would have probably went around the fence perimeter and played sniper for a bit to finish off those Sob's.

I still believe that↑↑↑ would have been the right call.
How Gareth and the others got out of that i would have like to have seen.

Poor Bob Never wander off alone especially at night.

That night vision scope will become very handy if used properly, whether they take advantage of it we shall see.

#296 9 years ago

Tainted meat you pricks! Bob giving them the reality check after they ate his leg.
Didnt matter as Rick took Gareth and crew to an early demise.

A little apprehension by Daryl on the introduction to Michonne ,is it Beth in a state of shock from just escaping? Or someone else? Carol?

#297 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

A little apprehension by Daryl on the introduction to Michonne ,is it Beth in a state of shock from just escaping? Or someone else? Carol?

I don't see why Beth or Carol would be hiding.

#298 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

What movie hooked you?

Oops...sorry, I've been away...now I forgot...

#299 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

My guess is Morgan, but if I remember correctly only Rick, Carl and Michonne know who he is when they got he guns from him. What doesn't fit is why Daryl would trust a stranger.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 8.95
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 583 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-walking-deadreturns/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.