image-669.jpg
image-221.jpg
image-269.jpg
image-793.jpg
Screenshot_2014-08-26-19-46-48.png
image.jpg
image-441.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n0s4atu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Not much. Step away from the Kool Aid. It's ratings are the essentially the same as NCIS:Los Angeles. And TV ratings in general have been in the tank for years. But as I said, to each his own. I mean they made a CSI pin, that is a shitty theme right there.
The truly sad thing is that there is no creativity from Stern. It's, "Let's see what TV show/Movie/Rock Band" we can use as a theme. Nothing original. Why is BBB, MM, MB and others so fun? Because they are unique. (old man now stepping of soap box. Now, get off my yard, you pesky kids!)

It's also on Basic Cable and not on one of the Big 3 (or 4 depending on how you think of Fox). Getting ratings that good while in far fewer homes makes it more than just a "cult hit".
The season finale, also topped 15 million viewers, has any episode of NCIS: LA ever done that?

#36 9 years ago

Please this is enough of a zombie theme for me, I don't want a White Zombie or Rob Zombie pin to come out, because I'd just have to buy that too especially if they did anything like Aurich posted in his open letter thread. Please Stern don't take all my money! Make a Kiss pinball next for the 3 people who want it, so I can keep 8k in my pocket.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n0s4atu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-walking-dead?tu=n0s4atu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.