84DF09E2-810E-4E51-9E9F-E7B1DD768899 (resized).jpeg
84647895-0FA3-4190-BFDA-77B0A229C388.gif
D2009580-1CB2-46EF-9B9F-7AE1B8B960CA (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpg
BC4D25DF-48C4-4046-A4B0-2FDC5F201D75 (resized).jpeg
00n0n_dPN91S0DXgv_0CI0t2_600x450 (resized).jpg
914F3547-EC7F-4D91-B1DA-8AC4BCC1E533 (resized).jpeg
E56E4E92-6344-4871-8FD0-7EBC2040582B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider russdx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#24 3 years ago

I’ll buy this machine for 2.5k oh wait WTF

#29 3 years ago

Biggest crime here is someone will buy it lol

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Have you seen the crap people buy on here? Mods, figurines, toppers, lights, none of it is worth it. It amazes me what people think is worth it.

Yes i have and it makes me sick

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

So I'm thinking hard about this, then wondered what else could I score in Denver for 2.5K? Think I'll go with the Katana...
[quoted image]

Are you crazy, 3 plastic Halloween store heads in fish tank is way better then a bike

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

He might be sobering up. It's now ONLY $2k now.

$200 by xMas

#65 3 years ago

Iv never really understood these toppers (maybe ones that have extra lights that show mode progression or being used as a dlc dongle) but the ones which are just plastic and lights, i just don't see any value at all. Just bought a MMR and it came with a king of pain topper and looks pretty cool and has a proper interactive light show (whole new pcb to drive it) but wouldn't care if it was not there. So how shit like this is worth $2500 is freaking insane and you would literally have to be on crack and spend your crack money to pay that for one. I swear stern could just shit in a plastic dome and sell 100 of them as toppers for $1000 as they are super rare and a official stern product!!!!! stuff like this is the whole reason these companies get away shitting all over us with there prices, because a few stupidly buy this shit at stupid prices.

#71 3 years ago

Or if your still on your crack buy the 2k topper and stick it inside a 1k pinPod

#90 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Greetings!
My name is Shawun ., i would like to buy your item for sale. I am currently stationed in Antartica. I will gladly pay your price of $2000 American dollars. I will be sending you a money order direct from my bank. It will be in the amount of $3000 dollars. Kindly refund $500 to my courier when he arrives and keep $500 for your kindness. He will be there 24 hours after you receive the payment to pick up the item as described. Please inform me of payment arrival.
Cheers!

Sounds legit

#102 3 years ago

This thread is gonna have the price bumped for the next 10 years until it drops to a price actually worth buying it for lol

#116 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

My MO is to be Wacky as my friend whthrs166 was implying. But if you are saying my MO is to try some fishy stunts you are wrong, just trying to sell my rare and in high demand topper. Sorry you are jealous you don’t have one. Wait a minute! You could buy mine, then YOU would have one!

Can't be in that high demand or it would of sold on day one (if priced correctly for its demand / value) It was / still is priced at what dumb ass will buy this thing at this stupid price. No one is buying because no one wants to be that dumb ass.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider russdx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-walking-dead-topper?tu=russdx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.