(Topic ID: 105925)

The Walking Dead Pro - Rules

By e4mafia

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SolarRide.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 9 years ago

Snailman, for the CDC mode are you locked out of increasing the base value from shooting the left ramp once you shoot something other than the left ramp, or can you return to the left ramp to build it up some more ? From your 1.19 edit, it seems like you need to hold off shooting other shots beside the left ramp until you've built up a big value that you are comfortable with.

Also it seems like the 1.19 software revision changes what is most useful to go for during 2x playfield (I haven't played 1.19 yet). Keith's recommendation of shooting the left orbit during 2x playfield with the pop jackpot lit was the best at the time for the older software, but now it seems like with the changes, the 2x playfield is best combined with Arena or CDC even if the pop jackpot is lit. Toggling the shot multiplier away and then saving it for your final Arena or CDC shot is also probably the way to go.

Thanks for the edits.

Quoted from Snailman:

I added a bunch of 1.19 changes that I've observed.

#33 9 years ago

thanks Snailman, I'm looking forward to playing the new revision.

Quoted from Snailman:

Correct.

Correct.

I thought so initially, but I'm not positive. It's also unclear to me on how many "final" CDC shots you can take.

#35 9 years ago

It seems like it gets more difficult to start Prison multiball in the new version. I think on the 3rd Prison multiball, I had to hit the stab targets in order to start advancing the prison letters (think whitewater mb). If you do not do this, hitting the doors does nothing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SolarRide.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-walking-dead-pro-rules?tu=SolarRide and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.