image-103.jpg
image.jpg
image-664.jpg
AP.jpg
IM.jpg
wd-pinball-2.jpg
image-11.jpg
image-299.jpg

There are 612 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 13.
#101 7 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

I actually enjoy the video mode in BSD, even if you can memorize it. Shooting zombies instead of wolves could be fun.

BSD video mode is awesome. Set it to ex-hard and after wave 3 the wolves don't appear until they are close. Lots of fun!

#102 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

This would be a good game to have a video mode. I am not huge into them but do like them in games like BSD or T2. Would be cool to mow down some zombies on the DMD. Just my 2 cents.

Quoted from n0s4atu:

I actually enjoy the video mode in BSD, even if you can memorize it. Shooting zombies instead of wolves could be fun.

I LOVED the video mode in BSD.. for the first year I owned it. Years later I have it on extra hard with no letters spotted, and I almost loathe it. BSD is my favorite game of all time. It is the one game I'll never sell no matter what (they can sell it when I'm dead). But after this long, I am fine with video modes never being included in another pinball machine. They get old fast, even on my favorite game of all time.

#103 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

If they bump it to 800 everyone gets one.

God forbid.

#104 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

If they bump it to 800 everyone gets one. That's just me though

Where is that whining kid pic when u need it...

#105 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

So a yearly "code crying room" that could go on forever?

Sounds like a great idea
Would be a new experience for STERN

#106 7 years ago

Borg has been on a roll lately with 4 of his last 5 games being pretty big hits. Iron Man, Tron, X-Men, and Metallica are all solid games with a good design. Expect nothing less for Walking Dead.

#107 7 years ago

It would be bad ass if they make some drop targets in the playfield that pops up like cactus cayon to shoot certain zombies ....or zombie pop up heads like medieval madness

#108 7 years ago

Well here we go again, no pics no details yet the crowd is going bonkers over a game...this is getting a little too predictable.

#109 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Where is that whining kid pic when u need it...

Waaaaaannnnnnnna

#110 7 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Well here we go again, no pics no details yet the crowd is going bonkers over a game...this is getting a little too predictable.

I believe that's what most people call excitement... I shudder to think what would happen if there was none.

#111 7 years ago

Yeah, this sucks. People excited over a theme we've been wanting and suggesting for 2 years +. Now we know it's gonna happen but we don't have any details. Guess there's nothing to talk about!

#112 7 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

It would be bad ass if they make some drop targets in the playfield that pops up like cactus cayon to shoot certain zombies ....or zombie pop up heads like Medieval Madness

This would also be like the terrorist pop ups in 24. I think that is a great feature

#113 7 years ago

Ok ladies, let's all put on our big girl panties! Have a little patience.

#114 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ok ladies, let's all put on our big girl panties! Have a little patience.

I'm set.big girl panties.jpg

#115 7 years ago

There will be a scavenge mode, search for Sophia, and hunt modes.

Collect supplies, search out shelter, and a fun 'herd' mode.

#116 7 years ago

When do you think this will hit the market?

#117 7 years ago

Pro announcing next week. LE in about 3-4 weeks? Maybe.

#118 7 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

It would be bad ass if they make some drop targets in the playfield that pops up like cactus cayon to shoot certain zombies

Quoted from pinballpete:

This would also be like the terrorist pop ups in 24. I think that is a great feature

Trudeau had the single drop targets in Mustang.

#119 7 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

My predictions:
"...A translite similar to Sopranos with the TV cast - Rick being most prominent
The Walking Dead title screen across the sides of the cabinet with faded zombies in the background
Lauren Cohan on one side of the head and Danai Gurira on the other side..."

Based on the TWD slot machine artwork, I'm betting more like that without very graphic zombies on the translite to appease people/locations where kids might be scared. A DMD instead of full video LCD will suck IMO, but again makes it less graphic too. I hope I'm totally wrong, this is pure speculation.

walking-dead-slot-machine1.jpg
The-Walking-Dead-slot3.jpg
walking-dead-slot-machine3.jpg

#120 7 years ago
Quoted from danisme:

Based on the TWD slot machine artwork, I'm betting more like that without very graphic zombies on the translite to appease people/locations where kids might be scared.

God that is horrid.

#121 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

God that is horrid.

You are being far too nice.

#122 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

God that is horrid.

Needs more Maggie!

#123 7 years ago

Not the translite.

image-713.jpg
#125 7 years ago

This should be the translite

6418199.jpg

#126 7 years ago

Possible Modes:
Escape from the Tank
Escape from the city (Atlanta)
Escape the CDC
The Barn
Escape the Farm/Herd
Clear the Prison
Attack on the Prison
Etc,

#127 7 years ago

#128 7 years ago

Expectations are so high for this one that if Stern does not hit a home run with the art package Pinside will go ballistic. There's no way they can make the art on the pro too gross and risk location sales, so maybe their strategy will be to have multiple LE packages that range from PG to adult.

#129 7 years ago

Haha, oh man if that slot machine is any indication, and I bet it is, its going to be an epic fail in regards to art. Hell, they may even get rid of the sherrifs gun!

#130 7 years ago

All of your married guys should be campaigning hard for a Daryl only translite option.

Daryl translite = "Honey I know I said you weren't allowed to waste any more money on those stupid pin machines things but I will let you buy this one."

daryl-dixon-norman-reedus-walking-dead.jpg
#131 7 years ago

This should be the translite. Someone else posted this in one of the forums. Can't remember who.

image-343.jpg

#132 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Not the translite.

image-713.jpg 127 KB

That doesnt look bad at all guys.. If this is the actual translite, i would be happy with it

image.jpg
#133 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

This should be the translite. Someone else posted this in one of the forums. Can't remember who.

image-343.jpg 31 KB

Looks like the "professional" alt translites that Malroy sells in the marketplace.

#134 7 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

That doesnt look bad at all guys.. If this is the actual translite, i would be happy with it

image.jpg 25 KB

Yeah I didn't think it looked bad.

#135 7 years ago

This could be my dream theme of a game, if they draw the charcters instead of using photos like LOTR. I hope they don't blow it.

#136 7 years ago

Opened this thread anticipating a lot of details were being shared....is there a secret password or something to get to the good stuff? Alternate translites need some work. Most memorable thing so far has been pic of granny panties.

#138 7 years ago

I've played the slot machine, very disappointing. It blows, its by Aristocrat though, and the software is the same as a few of their other slots, they just mailed it in.

#139 7 years ago

Something like this for an alternate translite.

image-642.jpg

#140 7 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

image.jpg 25 KB

I guess I just have high expectations as a noob. With my first pin hitting it out of the park, METLE, seems anything less is just mailing it in. Given the theme, this would be a total failure if it didn't have some real zombie apocalapse imagery...

#141 7 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

There's no way they can make the art on the pro too gross and risk location sales, so maybe their strategy will be to have multiple LE packages that range from PG to adult.

This is what I think! Have a selection of translights, plastics and swap out toys. And call outs. PG-13 to R

#142 7 years ago

Since its the AMC licensed TWD, I would bet the translite will be something like one of these covers on the walking dead shop. Licensors like to stay consistent with the look of their product.

http://shopthewalkingdead.com/features/29291430

#143 7 years ago

I don't think so...

#144 7 years ago
Quoted from scylla:

All of your married guys should be campaigning hard for a Daryl only translite option.

But when the "big reveal" comes in the next season that Daryl is gay, are you guys man enough to be standing there, staring into his eyes?

280744.jpg

#146 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

But when the "big reveal" comes in the next season that Daryl is gay, are you guys man enough to be standing there, staring into his eyes?

280744.jpg 20 KB

For the last time......yes!

Michonne is cooler anyways.

image-517.jpg
#147 7 years ago

What big reveal, he didn't sleep with the hot chick when they were drinking last season. I think its already confirmed

#148 7 years ago

Like a lot of people, I'll be disappointed if they use photoshop characters on the cabinet or translite. I'd prefer hand-drawn art all around, but would be OK with photoshop on the playfield.

I love the show but using characters on the cabinet or translite is never appealing to me. It seems too "fanboy" and will likely become dated. Felt the same way about ST and ACDC so went with the LE and Luci.

Photoshop can work on classics like LOTR or TH, but it's pretty easy to predict the response from collectors and longevity when you put pictures of real humans on the cabinet or translite for most pins - JM, DM, TS, BSD, CSI, etc.

If Stern is smart,they'll use photoshop on the pro cabinets to attract casual players on location and hand drawn artwork on the premiums and LEs to get the big bucks from collectors.

#149 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

This would be a good game to have a video mode. I am not huge into them but do like them in games like BSD or T2. Would be cool to mow down some zombies on the DMD. Just my 2 cents.

Yes I like them as well or a simple option to turn video mode on or off can't be that hard to figure out in today's world of technology?

#150 7 years ago

From what I hear the are re-purposing the dancing Elvis toy into a walking Zombie for this game.

There are 612 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 13.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside