image-46.jpg
TWD.jpg
tumblr_mbxunsZV4K1qfpn1do1_500.gif
tumblr_mbxuyyF8NG1qfpn1do1_500.gif
tumblr_m8thd3uq1p1qfpn1do1_500.gif
the-walkin-dead.gif
tumblr_ln00e8DuUt1qfpn1do1_400.gif
Genious.gif

There are 341 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 7 years ago

One thing for sure I feel good about the Borg/Lyman duo doing this game..they've been on top of the heap now for a while...John if you're reading this here is the guy you need to design the pf:

Edit: I was just thinking that this game would be kick ass with UV art work....

AlexanderIaccarinoFull_1024x1024.jpg

#302 7 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

One thing for sure I feel good about the Borg/Lyman duo doing this game..they've been on top of the heap now for a while...John if you're reading this here is the guy you need to design the pf:
Edit: I was just thinking that this game would be kick ass with UV art work....

AlexanderIaccarinoFull_1024x1024... 85 KB

I love that Art work. It that was the art page I would be super excited.
I'm sure it will be photoshopped but we can always hope.
I feel good about Borg/Lyman as well. Tron, MET, enough said.

#303 7 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

John if you're reading this here is the guy you need to design the pf

Wow, if the playfield looked anything like that it would be an instant sell-out.

#304 7 years ago

Well, it's too late now to recommend any style of art as I'm sure the playfield clear coats are curing as we speak.
I hope it's hand drawn replica's of the AMC cast and not the photoshop Avengers type. We'll know soon enough.

#305 7 years ago

If it's got gross zombies on the pf that don't look like idiotic lemmings, I'm good.

#306 7 years ago

Just out of curiosity, underlord, how did you know that The Walking Dead pin was going to happen. The original post was 1 year, 10 months ago?

Mark me down as very impressed with your prophetic ability.

#307 7 years ago

I have a friend who works at Stern. Simple.

He's in Chicago, I'm in NH. We don't talk a lot, but he's a pinball buddy and knows I collect them.

Iron Maiden is up for possibility along with Jaws.

#308 7 years ago

Jaws?! oh no, there goes another 8k! that would be epic.

Sign me up for a Bruce the Shark LE!

#309 7 years ago

Jaws = selling my other kidney and middle nut. Seriously, I would work the night shift at Arby's starting tonight to buy a Jaws pin next year.

#310 7 years ago

I would flip out for a jaws! especially if they did movie clips with an LCD screen in place of the dmd. Needs a fin that raises out of the back box.

#311 7 years ago

Is jaws making a new movie?

#312 7 years ago

If Jaws is made would that mean that pinball jumped the shark?

#313 7 years ago

We're gonna need a bigger jackpot

#314 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

There was talk of it in Hollywood, which was met with a resounding NO from Speilberg. He said some movies need to be left epic. He did consider cgi enhancements cuz he HATED that mechanical shark.

#315 7 years ago

So do we see pics/info sheet of the walking dead this week?

#316 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Sharknados were more entertaining and we've got plenty of those.

Spinning discs on the playfield anyone?

#317 7 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

So do we see pics/info sheet of the walking dead this week?

I was told September 12

#318 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Sharknados were more entertaining and we've got plenty of those.
Spinning discs on the playfield anyone?

Did you just compare Jaws to Sharkturdo? Awww Vid....

#319 7 years ago

Jaws...Wow, that would be a treat indeed.
Jaws is the best licenced theme that has never been made imo.
Even I would save up and buy a nib Jaws LE at 11k aus if it were made and was a killer game.

#320 7 years ago

shh.jpg
I would sell my entire collection for a very well done Jaws pin!!!
(something MUCH better than this photo)

sopranos would be an easy jaws re theme...shark cage where safe is, yacht into the Orca, turn fish into shark..complete with phony snapping mouth, yellow barrel pop bumpers...its perfect

#321 7 years ago

Jesus H! Walking Dead... Eddy... Jaws... Goodbye 401k retirement!

#322 7 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I have a friend who works at Stern. Simple.
He's in Chicago, I'm in NH. We don't talk a lot, but he's a pinball buddy and knows I collect them.
Iron Maiden is up for possibility along with Jaws.

Nice, both please. But pushing for Maiden as I said before for next year but with new technology.

#323 7 years ago

I think Jaws is intriguing but I'm not chomping at the bit to get one. Same with Iron Maiden. I think it could be cool looking like MET but I just don't see the music pulling it off like MET or AC/DC. I do see KISS music translating well to pinball though.

#324 7 years ago

Yes Please! images-1.jpg

#326 7 years ago

Guys, judging by Stern's latest releases unless Jaws is being remade there is no way they would just release it without a big Hollywood marketing push.

#327 7 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Guys, judging by Stern's latest releases unless Jaws is being remade there is no way they would just release it without a big Hollywood marketing push.

Except Metallica & AC/DC... Just saying.... Not to mention the majority of serious pin buyers seem to be in the age bracket of Jaws thru Jaws 3D (we won't mention that 4th turd) not to mention the popularity of Shark Week and to a lesser extent, Sharknado. I imagine this would be quite popular... Just look at the reaction the idea got in this thread.

#328 7 years ago

Jaws has a lot of potential and might be a cheaper licence to do.

jaws-quint.jpg

#329 7 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Did you just compare Jaws to Sharkturdo? Awww Vid....

I just watched all three in 2 days and for just sheer entertainment, Sharknado won.

Even the most fevered Jaws lover has to admit that Shark I or II was better than Jaws II or III, yes?

#330 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I just watched all three in 2 days and for just sheer entertainment, Sharknado won.
Even the most fevered Jaws lover has to admit that Shark I or II was better than Jaws II or III, yes?

i have not seen Sharknado.
Can it hold a candle to the sheer fun of Piranha 3D?

#331 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

No, but only because of the boob factor.

Sharknado wins on intentional cheese factor.

#332 7 years ago

Jaws and Iron Maiden would both be nice. No temptation for me for awhile to worry about.

#333 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

No sir. I'll give you Jaws III, because that movie was pretty bad. But Jaws II definitely has merit. Quint and Hooper are sorely missed, but the original feel is there along with some great shark scenes. Love the helicopter scene, love the opening scene, love Brody getting pissed at the city council, love the kids getting picked off on the overturned boats. Not an Oscar winner, but an entertaining follow-up to my favorite movie.

#334 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Sharknado better than jaws? Are you high? Maybe better than jaws 4. That one I'll grant you.

#335 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Totally disagree on Jaws 3D! I LOVE that movie. No amount of B list cheese can ever beat the memories of sitting on the couch at about 9 years old eating Spam & ketchup sandwiches, legs up so "the shark couldn't get my feet", watching a bootleg VHS on a crappy TV. That right there gave me my life long love for Great White sharks & made me want to be a Marine Biologist... Would've been one if my husband hadn't knocked me up. LMAO

Now... that turd #4... I've tried to erase that one from my brain... feverishly.

#336 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I saw sharknado 1 and 2. Campy, but not the drama and realism of Jaws I and II.

No way.

image-81.jpg

#337 7 years ago

Sharknado 1 better than Jaws 2 or 3, easily.

Sharknado 2...think I'd rather watch Jaws 2.

#338 7 years ago

You guys have gone carazy!

#339 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

what about piranha DD?

#340 7 years ago

This thread jumped the shark literally.

1 week later
#341 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Sharknado better than jaws? Are you high? Maybe better than jaws 4. That one I'll grant you.

I think he was joking. At any rate Jaws is a better movie, but I would rather watch Sharknado because I have seen jaws enough times and I prefer to laugh my ass off at Sharknado, the unintentional / Intentional comedy.

There are 341 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside