The Walking Dead pin

Started 2 years ago by underlord in forum Game manufacturers > Stern Pinball.

The Walking Dead pin

Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders. Click the star to add it to your favorites.

By underlord

2 years ago

Stats

• Started 2 years ago
  • 340 posts
  • 141 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by PEN

Posting activity (per month)

Oct '12
108 posts
Nov '12
11 posts
Dec '12
No posts
Jan '13
No posts
Feb '13
4 posts
Mar '13
No posts
Apr '13
8 posts
May '13
No posts
Jun '13
2 posts
Jul '13
19 posts
Aug '13
3 posts
Sep '13
No posts
Oct '13
11 posts
Nov '13
No posts
Dec '13
No posts
Jan '14
No posts
Feb '14
No posts
Mar '14
No posts
Apr '14
7 posts
May '14
No posts
Jun '14
38 posts
Jul '14
55 posts
Aug '14
20 posts
Sep '14
54 posts

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

Find in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

There are 340 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
2 years, 4 months ago

Lets tally up any interest in this as the soon to be Stern title.

Probable next title up in September 2014

2 years, 4 months ago

As much as I love The Walking Dead, I think Resident Evil would be a much better license for a pin.

2 years, 4 months ago

If it has to be zombies, why not make it more current? World War Z is coming up with Brad Pitt, and the ladies love him, so they will love the pinball.. right?!?

2 years, 4 months ago

I like the idea of an original zombie themed pin. Don't get me wrong, I like the Walking Dead, just don't see it as a great theme, the show is a bit too serious to be a theme for a machine that should make you laugh and feel good.

2 years, 4 months ago

That could possibly force me to purchase my first stern ever! vary cool.

2 years, 4 months ago

i can't wait for season 3 of Walking Dead this sunday!

so glad that the whole FARM saga is over. lookin' forward to the prison scenario.

a pin wouldn't be too shabby either

2 years, 4 months ago

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAYYYYYY! I'd pre-order 2, one to keep in the box and one to play!

2 years, 4 months ago

I can see it now. Woo SHOOT MY ZOMBIE FRIENDS MODE!! I'd love that. ALL MY FAMILY IS DEAD Multiball, hell yes... Smell the Rotting Flesh bonus multiplier... My Kid Is Missing In The Forest Full Of Zombies Hurry-up. Wait, no, all that sounds like it would suck.

Zombieland, Shaun of the Dead, Rob Zombie, Resident Evil, all those make a little more sense thematically.

-Wes

2 years, 4 months ago

Enthusiasm is split between TWD and other zombie titles. How about the Romero or 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead?

2 years, 4 months ago

Zombieland 30 rules multiball. Twinkie multiball!
Get truck back from girls multiball.

2 years, 4 months ago

No.

But I could do Zombieland.

2 years, 4 months ago

I'd love a Zombie themed pin!!!

Genious.gif (Click image to enlarge)

2 years, 4 months ago

we've just been watching this show and it's pretty awesome. If the machine is done right i'd be interested, but if it's boring typical layouts we've seen a million times, with same old everything..then no.

system11

Pinball master
10y
2 years, 4 months ago

Hm - Walking Dead was excellent stuff and I caught every episode religiously, I just don't think it would translate too well to pinball.

2 years, 4 months ago

I would be into it. I thought STTNG was a great game and hated the show with a passion so, since I am into the whole zombie apocolypse I would vote on TWD.

2 years, 4 months ago

Zombieland.

2 years, 4 months ago

I would be stoked on a Walking Dead pin but if I had a choice I'd easily choose an overall Night/Dawn/Day Romero trilogy themed pin. For me Pinball always seems more ideal for classic property and no so much contemporary licenses, even though manufacturers always want the current popular license.

2 years, 4 months ago

Walking Dead would be great; but Return of the Living Dead would be beyond awesome! Braaaaaaiiiiiiinssssss!!!!!!!!!

2 years, 4 months ago

Get in line... If it is The Walking Dead, I will quit pinball and GIVE my games to charity! We watch the show, but it seems like it would be a VERY weak title.

2 years, 4 months ago

Leave it a generic title, just Zombie Attacks, and they can put corn cobs in their chests.

2 years, 4 months ago

Zombie attacks...lol. Good one!

Return of the living Dead! My all time favorite! Had to get carded in the movie theater in 1984! SERIOUS R rating on that one!

"Oh no. Trash is taking her clothes off again!"

Classic.

2 years, 4 months ago

I'll be bumpin' this thread for awhile to garner Stern's interest.

2 years, 4 months ago

Make your own theme pin and call it "Zombie Apocalypse" you cant go wrong. Everyone around the world can figure out that theme.

2 years, 4 months ago

black and white Walking Dead pin based on the comic ala Centaur would be sweet, but I'd pass on one based on the show. Same with Resident Evil - I'd buy one based on the video games in a second, but have zero interest in one based on the awful movies.

2 years, 4 months ago

Resident Evil would make a great LCD based game thanks to all the movies. Perhas release it with the next one as that white house battle looks like it will rap up the series nicely and earn it a pin.

2 years, 4 months ago

Am I the only one that's tired of zombies?

2 years, 4 months ago

No thanks... Zombies are overrated.

2 years, 4 months ago

Undead bump.

2 years, 4 months ago

I think Jpop hit the nail on the head with Zombie Adventureland for a non serious take on Zombies, which seems to work. I like the Walking Dead series, but it's a very serious show with pretty much no light moments, and I can't see it translating well to a pin. Humorous Zombieland or Shaun of the Dead might work though.

2 years, 4 months ago

I am all for a zombie title just not sure I want it to be Walking Dead.

Make it and make it good.. I will buy it.

2 years, 4 months ago

I wouldn't want a trans with Brad on it though, that would raise the cheese factor a little.

2 years, 4 months ago

I love the Walking Dead show, but it would seriously make for a bad pinball.

Now resident evil, or custom zombie themed pin would rock. Good luck to Jpop and his team for BHZA!!!

2 years, 4 months ago

I can see it already - Where's Carl? Mode.

2 years, 4 months ago
Mateui said:

I can see it already - Where's Carl? Mode.

<Me> shoots himself in the HEAD! (So I won't regenerate.)

2 years, 4 months ago

If its done from the comics sure, but the show is trash.

2 years, 4 months ago
AkumaZeto said:

the show is trash.

Wow! Thats harsh, haha I have a feeling you are in the minority on that one though.

2 years, 4 months ago

Almost all of my coworkers and friends watch the show and discuss on Monday. Then there's THAT guy; all by himself.

I can't ask 'Who doesn't dig zombies' anymore. It's THAT guy! (Pointing to my right.)

2 years, 4 months ago

Saturday night bump.

2 years, 4 months ago
underlord said:

Zombie attacks...lol. Good one!
Return of the living Dead! My all time favorite! Had to get carded in the movie theater in 1984! SERIOUS R rating on that one!
"Oh no. Trash is taking her clothes off again!"
Classic.

Rabid... weasels.

2 years, 4 months ago

Gotstsa bump dis thread yo!

2 years, 4 months ago
Blakesell said:

If it has to be zombies, why not make it more current? World War Z is coming up with Brad Pitt, and the ladies love him, so they will love the pinball.. right?!?

The Walking Dead is already proven to be a hit, and its still running. Thats fairly current, I would say.

2 years, 4 months ago

New season about to start bump.

Exciting!!!

2 years, 4 months ago

RUN!

2 years, 4 months ago

Brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 years, 4 months ago

You mean the movie lied?!

2 years, 4 months ago

Anyone that wants brad pitt on a pinball is a goofball

2 years, 4 months ago

If anyone has any doubts on how cool the Zombie theme could translate into pin then check out Blindmankinds "Dead Hunters". One of my favorite Future Pin Tables.

http://www.blindmankind.tecnopinball.org/dh.htm

tumblr_ln00e8DuUt1qfpn1do1_400.gif (Click image to enlarge) the-walkin-dead.gif (Click image to enlarge)

2 years, 4 months ago

I'm waiting for BHZA.

2 years, 4 months ago
ralfonso said:

Am I the only one that's tired of zombies?

No, I was going to say the exact same thing.

2 years, 4 months ago

'Walking Dead' premiere gets fall's biggest rating

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/15/showbiz/tv/walking-dead-ratings-ew/index.html?hpt=hp_bn9

(EW) -- The third season premiere of a basic cable zombie drama just delivered a bigger rating in the adult demo than any entertainment series this fall — including all broadcast shows.

Sunday night's third season premiere of "The Walking Dead" delivered a huge 10.9 million viewers for its first telecast. But what's really impressive is the show's adults 18-49 demo rating of a 5.8.

That's stunning.

There are 340 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.