(Topic ID: 102759)

The first Walking Dead photos (now with higher res pics) ...

By gweempose

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,339 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kmk68sin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-59.jpg
TWDWaiting-.JPG
TWDWaiting.JPG
image-824.jpg
image-108.jpg
review_wdzombies_5.jpg
review_wdzombies_3.jpg
MF14450AAlg.jpg
daryl-dixon-like-a-boss.jpg
image.jpg
le-detail3.jpg
le-detail2.jpg
le-detail1.jpg
twd-well-zombie.jpg
TWD-LE-Playfield.jpg
TWD-Pro-Playfield.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 9 years ago

Like everyone is saying, looks great! If it didnt have some AMC/TWD stuff on it, you would never know.. This might be my second pin!

#1068 9 years ago

If you are worried about depreciation on a toy, you should not be buying toys.. These are not investments, contrary to what some people believe..

#1079 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Convenient that you selected two dogs. Why not acdc and tron? Why, because that doesn't prove your rebuttal.

Please do me a favor and pm me whenever you sell a game. Since you expect to take a loss, it will most definitely be a great deal. Seeing we are now venturing into 25% depreciation (lol), Im going to load up on cheap games.
Some of you guys are a trip. What happens when everyone figures out your secret and no one buys nib. How are you going to cheapskate your way into fresh titles then?

Never said I was going to sell a game cheap, but I dont expect to make money on a game that is a couple of years old, unless its a Classic.. So my MetLE can be yours for $11,000

#1215 9 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I am on the side of 4 ball games. Sure, 5 or 6 sounds good, but in practice it just makes a mess of play. On games with more I end up dumping some out right at the start because I can't come close to hitting a shot with that many balls on the table. Everything is blocked by another ball in the way.

I think 6 ball multiball would be perfect for this game, I mean what is more crazy and hectic than a zombie horde!!

#1223 9 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

You really don't think Lyman has thought this through? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't make it 4 balls for no apparent reason. You guys are wasting your time here commenting before you've even seen the real game.

Didnt say he didnt think it through, but whatever he is thinking with 4 balls in some sort of Horde mode, could surely be better with 6 balls!

#1307 9 years ago

Well, I am dissapointed in the initial vid. Generic voices, seemingly boring dots, no soundtrack that I could really hear. I guess we shall see...

#1335 9 years ago

Id take Lars and some of his terrible call outs to these call outs any day of the week. At least he has ties to the theme.

I think the match sequence is great, but I guess I didnt get wowed with the dots. Of course Ill have to play one to make a final determination, but I wont be ordering any time soon I dont think

Good luck with those who have though!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 16.00
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 26.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-walking-dead-photos?tu=roostking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.