(Topic ID: 102759)

The first Walking Dead photos (now with higher res pics) ...

By gweempose

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,339 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kmk68sin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-59.jpg
TWDWaiting-.JPG
TWDWaiting.JPG
image-824.jpg
image-108.jpg
review_wdzombies_5.jpg
review_wdzombies_3.jpg
MF14450AAlg.jpg
daryl-dixon-like-a-boss.jpg
image.jpg
le-detail3.jpg
le-detail2.jpg
le-detail1.jpg
twd-well-zombie.jpg
TWD-LE-Playfield.jpg
TWD-Pro-Playfield.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n0s4atu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#147 9 years ago

By the way, here's why I prefer the pro cab:
Entertainment Center.jpgEntertainment Center.jpg

It's going in that corner, but an LE it is, even if I like the colors of the Pro Cab. Just too many goodies I think are cool.

#583 9 years ago

Ok, can one of the Photoshop Gurus change the armor on the LE to black please? I'm hoping it really does change it as much as I hope. Thanks! (says the guy who can barely use MS Paint)

#593 9 years ago

I wish the AMC wasn't on the backglass on the LE, but the one on the front of the cab would seem to be easily fixed with a sticker. I'd actually be ok with the AMC being there if instead of gold they used blood red and it blended in better.

2 weeks later
#1315 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Like I said before, the jail seems like it fell victim to cost cutting. I really like your vari-target idea. It would have been really cool if you smash that sucker back a few times and then the ball falls below and locks. A subway could have then taken the balls to a VUK that would be used to put them back into play during multiball.

Yeah I agree. Heck I would have been fine with them just ripping off MET and having 3 zombie shaped drops and then the big head you have to bash.

I'm still in and still excited about getting it home, but man the one thing that bugs me at this point is the voice over guy they chose.

#1320 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That would have been awesome. Maybe the toy could have had 4 in line zombie head drops with a saucer behind the last one representing the 5 windows on the prison toy. Each time a drop is hit a window lights up.

Yup, that's definitely better than what they came up with.

How does that happen I wonder? OK, let's put this massive piece on the playfield with opening doors! And then let's just put a big giant disembodied head in there!!!!

While I like the copy MET idea I'm sure had they done it everyone would scream that they just copied MET, so this is what we get. lol

I'm good with everything they've done because the game is fantastic looking, but the voice over guy every time I hear him I feel like he wants to say..."Prison Multiball!" "Hi five!!!!" Where's Carol when we need her?
Seriously why can't this game have an Easter Egg where Carol tells him to look at the flowers, gunshot and then Daryl or Merle do the call outs from there out?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 26.50
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n0s4atu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-walking-dead-photos?tu=n0s4atu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.