(Topic ID: 102759)

The first Walking Dead photos (now with higher res pics) ...

By gweempose

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,339 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kmk68sin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-59.jpg
TWDWaiting-.JPG
TWDWaiting.JPG
image-824.jpg
image-108.jpg
review_wdzombies_5.jpg
review_wdzombies_3.jpg
MF14450AAlg.jpg
daryl-dixon-like-a-boss.jpg
image.jpg
le-detail3.jpg
le-detail2.jpg
le-detail1.jpg
twd-well-zombie.jpg
TWD-LE-Playfield.jpg
TWD-Pro-Playfield.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lunastone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 9 years ago

SternTWDLEGamePageshotpng.pngSternTWDLEGamePageshotpng.png

#69 9 years ago

There's also a head under the bicycle girl ramp on the LE

#91 9 years ago

I think this Pro IS the premium...

#120 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Those who said that a barn would be on the PF were right.

I don't think that's the barn... That's a Terminus building I believe...

#132 9 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

I believe its "Cell Block C".

So it is!

#161 9 years ago

Can't wait to see some video...

#171 9 years ago
Quoted from am3477:

This was a waste of an unbelievable opportunity to incorporate HD LCD screen into one of their games.

I honestly don't see the draw of an LCD. The WOZ looks annoying to me. Hell, I rarely even look at the display during game play unless absolutely necessary... That's what the call outs are for! LOL. I DO watch it when someone else is playing & I actually love the dot art. IMO (as a non video gamer)... If you want to see video, go watch TV or play a video game, I'm here to play pinball!

#175 9 years ago
Quoted from KingNine:

I agree but what if they are going to sell it there and the 15% works. I might explain why Stern upped the msrp so much.

Except the code expires at the end of next month... Why hike it up so much for such a short time? And that doesn't cover all the distributors? I'd be pissed if I pre-ordered with my usual place only to find out I could've WAITED and ordered via AMC for about $700-900 less.

#183 9 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Stern should just go back to lit numbers behind the translite or a small digital score meter.

Really? That's your response to my opinion?

3.gif3.gif

#342 9 years ago

LMAO @ all the "That sucks, this is a rehash of this & that." and then the bitching about MSRP. If they spend a ton of money on ALL new everything, the price would be even higher... Make up your minds!

#345 9 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

possible yes,.. but that is also what they thought about Tron getting an premium edition.. well that never happened.

I'm assuming that here are more (pin) people who love TWD then there are of Tron... So I think there is a better chance of TWD getting a premium... but it's just an assumption.

#451 9 years ago

It's Cell Block C

#780 9 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Anyone thing that the zombie head inside the prison building will move at all?

It seems rather large for that one bash toy, doesn't it? A LOT of of wasted real estate if it does nothing else. Maybe you bash the doors open, bash the zombie down & it holds the mulitball balls? Seems like a lot of work to lock a ball though.

Maybe you lock the balls then bash the doors open and bash the head down to release the (hoard) balls???

#834 9 years ago

For all you people wondering why the "fat blob" zombie is on the game... you're obviously not a fan of the show. *eyeroll* It was only one of the best zombies they had to deal with.

#921 9 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Does anybody got the high res pitures?
I found this one on the internet...

wd-pinball-2.jpg 233 KB

Is it just me, or does it look like the roof of Cell Block C opens??

#1005 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Just guessing, but based on the picture, it appears to have lights in front of each head so that would likely indicate virtual locks indicated by how many lights are lit.

They are very reminiscent of the Dead Heads on EATPM where they're the multipler. IDK if that's the case with the tank zombies.

Quoted from gweempose:

The star rollovers must be the skill shot.

The star rollovers are only a skill shot when you enter the Woodbury, which curves and puts the ball back into the shooter lane... once you get past the roll over target on LE (there isn't one on the Pro)

#1107 9 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Mcfalane makes a bunch of figures if you wanted to replace or add to the game as far as mods go...

These may be a bit large for the playfield... although bicycle girl might be cool on top of her ramp! LOL

#1109 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Gary is aware of sterns code issues. TWD had double the programmers and Lyman was overseeing the team. If Lyman felt it was incomplete or not thrilling/challenging he had it worked on. This title should mark a big change in code design and implementation .

If they only made one game play version I would think this would be less of an issue. :/

#1177 9 years ago

Since we can't afford one now, I'm hoping for a clean HUO LE to go on the market when the Jaws comes out... Unless they make a premium...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lunastone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-walking-dead-photos?tu=lunastone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.