(Topic ID: 102759)

The first Walking Dead photos (now with higher res pics) ...

By gweempose

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,339 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kmk68sin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-59.jpg
TWDWaiting-.JPG
TWDWaiting.JPG
image-824.jpg
image-108.jpg
review_wdzombies_5.jpg
review_wdzombies_3.jpg
MF14450AAlg.jpg
daryl-dixon-like-a-boss.jpg
image.jpg
le-detail3.jpg
le-detail2.jpg
le-detail1.jpg
twd-well-zombie.jpg
TWD-LE-Playfield.jpg
TWD-Pro-Playfield.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#234 9 years ago

Just ordered the LE. Was waiting for this theme all year.

#272 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Did I say that I love this game? I do!

We all know Gary's favorite game .

#277 9 years ago

With Avengers, the Premium was still announced on release "if demand". This time there is nothing said.

#423 9 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

Playfield looks great, LE looks good, but I really hate the gigantic AMC logos all over the Pro cabinet, especially since when I play I'll be trying to pretend it's the comics and not the awful tv show.

That is most likely why the AMC is so prominent, their license dictates that it has to clearly BE the tv show. No confusion that it is the comic.

#587 9 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

This is always the problem with Stern. Now they say LE and PRO. We are led to believe there will not be a premium. I bought a LE. So now I will be a little ticked if they do a premium as I want the PRO cab with a LE PF
Stern need to stand firm for once and do whats right for them and customers by telling us if there is going to be a premium. They can make a vague statement and say a possible premium may be released. Right now, they are saying no premium, so I expect them , NOT TO MAKE A PREMIUM.

I'm in for an LE, but I know damn well there will be a Premium, regardless of the radio silence. More than likely multiple Premiums over the life of the machine.

I want an LE for the following reasons:

-The game most likely will be a keeper
-I'll have the LE in my hands way before I could have a Premium

So I'm not going to scream bloody murder about a Premium. We're all big boys.

#594 9 years ago

As a fan of the show, the voice overs for the commercials are burned in my head...

"AMC's The Walking Dead". That is just the way they do it. Perhaps they are using TWD to springboard their channel to bigger things, but I'm not surprised to see it on the pin that way.

I guess we should consider ourselves lucky that they didn't force more style guides than that 1 thing apparently.

#925 9 years ago

I doubt the prison does more than just open the doors. If there was a mechanism inside, it would be listed on the feature matrix.

#928 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Is anyone slightly bummed about the ruleset not being story based similar to say Lord of the Rings and Star Trek? Based off the rules card there appears to be modes spread throughout the game but none that follow a set path where you must progress through the shows story. I hope I'm wrong as a mission based ruleset with story elements seems to fit The Walking Dead theme very well. Having a mini wizard mode for each season finales main event would be awesome in my opinion. Once the show is complete a final wizard mode could be released by a software update.

I actually like the survival theme of the game and not being story mode. It is also why I like Lyman games best, fast playing games. I don't particularly want to sit at a pinball for 30+ minutes.

It is also giving me pause about the Hobbit, all of what is being said about what a mode based game it is. Just different strokes I guess, but for TWD I'm happy.

#1055 9 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I was thrilled as well, I'm a big fan of the show but when someone dies and there face is stuck there yuck. This way my machine is always current.

Yup. Every time I play Sopranos it is obvious it was made mid-series.

1 week later
#1243 9 years ago

The well zombie is one of the most famous zombies of the entire series. Before the game was shown both my wife and I hoped it would be in it.

#1264 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I actually say that's actually Metallica, but still a good point and I agree with the basic premise.

I agree with both of you. MET and TWD games are basically original themes within a general license.

For a company like Stern, that needs to sell pins on a title alone site unseen, this as good as we're going to get and I think a great thing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-walking-dead-photos?tu=frolic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.