Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by underlord
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

walkingdead.jpg
all my child....i mean walking dead.jpg

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from Moose615:

I don't think anyone is against you giving up your MMR spot, Seems like most are wondering why because of a pin that may or may not happen? TWD is a great pin idea but its rumors right now.

No no, it's all good. Text comes off different than regular conversation. But I did get one person telling me I'm less than a smart individual for giving up this title. Lmao. You know what they say about opinions...

Space is my biggest issue. Room full of coveted pins leaves nothing to sell. :p

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Man, are the MMs already sold out? I'm sending my check off to Jack today, but I never figured that they'd go so quickly.

Quick is an understatement. This had the feel of the Metallica LE craze. Hopefully there weren't any distributors who oversold. Very happy I could secure one instead of having to pay $15k for a really nice original. The price will come down from $15k now, but not to $8k. I'll get the same game play (which is why I'm buying) for much less and it will be NIB. Win-win.

#53 6 years ago

Man... If they announce a TWD pin, then I am screwed. MMR, PZFBTG and TWD....3 NIB pins in one year. Yikes! I better start saving some more beans.

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Man... If they announce a TWD pin, then I am screwed. MMR, PZFBTG and TWD....3 NIB pins in one year. Yikes! I better start saving some more beans.

Yep. We are pinslaves!!!

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What if they put the code guys from XM?

I always see a lot of talk about code. I'm not in a financial position to be able to afford a newer Stern but have played many at friends houses. How many of the newer Sterns have unfinished code? Or what is considered unfinished by the majority? Obviously MET. X-Men? Avengers? Star Trek?

Not slamming, just asking as I haven't put enough time on any of them to know.

#56 6 years ago

Trudeau is the designer of the next to be released Stern game,
I hope it is a breathe of fresh air!

#57 6 years ago

Hoping I still in for an MMr Le but no confirmation. At the same time I truly think I am equally hoping its bad news so I can focus on the next several Sterns. Either way is probably going to be cool

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Hoping I still in for an MMr Le but no confirmation. At the same time I truly think I am equally hoping its bad news so I can focus on the next several Sterns. Either way is probably going to be cool

I suspect you aren't alone

#59 6 years ago

took this pic a little while ago...
notice anyone in background?

walkingdead.jpg

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

took this pic a little while ago...
notice anyone in background?

walkingdead.jpg 555 KB

Tell Darryl I said Hi and sorry about Merle.

#61 6 years ago

"took this pic a little while ago...
notice anyone in background?"

Is that David Della Rocco who she is posing with?

#62 6 years ago

Nevermind the background... BILLY MAYS IS ALIVE!!!

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from Jeremecium:

"took this pic a little while ago...
notice anyone in background?"
Is that David Della Rocco who she is posing with?

Yup

#64 6 years ago

Trudeau designing...

#65 6 years ago

So let me get this strait. You are dumping your MMr LE for a pin that may not get built (only rumor at this time)? With Sterns given track record of hardware issues, lack of code, and recycled layouts, you are jumping on this title? Why not just wait until they release the game and get a premium if they ever finish the code? Why not wait to see the layout? Trudeau already stated that the Pro, Prem, and LE will have all the same PFs.
If TWD is based off comics, what if Beast comes back from Xmen and the voice call outs are horrible? Who is coding TWD, Waison? Uggh.

Dude, take a step back, take a breath, and just wait.

I only have room for 5 pins in my house and 3 are new Sterns. I got rid of Xmen and TFs. I do have a MMR on order because I know exactly what the layout is and where the code is at.

Star Trek was a dream title for me as I love the new movies but I'm passing on the pin entirely due to the SM layout.

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

So let me get this strait. You are dumping your MMr LE for a pin that may not get built (only rumor at this time)? With Sterns given track record of hardware issues, lack of code, and recycled layouts, you are jumping on this title? Why not just wait until they release the game and get a premium if they ever finish the code? Why not wait to see the layout? Trudeau already stated that the Pro, Prem, and LE will have all the same PFs.
If TWD is based off comics, what if Beast comes back from Xmen and the voice call outs are horrible? Who is coding TWD, Waison? Uggh.
Dude, take a step back, take a breath, and just wait.
I only have room for 5 pins in my house and 3 are new Sterns. I got rid of Xmen and TFs. I do have a MMR on order because I know exactly what the layout is and where the code is at.
Star Trek was a dream title for me as I love the new movies but I'm passing on the pin entirely due to the SM layout.

If a theme is released that I'm passionate about, and this is a passion based hobby, then damn the consequences, I'm going for it. Has worked out well thus far, not one dud in the collection.

If MMR is available later, no reason to think it won't be, I'll trade up then and call it lesson learned.
Sometimes you gotta say what the heck.

I'm just enjoying the excitement. If this turns into a crapfest, it's fun until then.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside