Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-413.jpg
1907899_10205153289258635_5946396188626662998_n.jpg
10366007_10205153288818624_7090476950591553563_n.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 12.19.36 PM.png
Untitled.png
There are 211 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 9 years ago

I played several games on 1.07 the other night and I thought I heard Rick Grimes at one poin ...but there were other games being played around me so I may have been mistaken.

Unfortunately new code will not fix the crappy lighting on the pro. I don't know why Stern even bothered with playfield artwork all I could see was white lights and inserts burning away at my retinas.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from woz:

I played several games on 1.07 the other night and I thought I heard Rick Grimes at one poin ...but there were other games being played around me so I may have been mistaken.
Unfortunately new code will not fix the crappy lighting on the pro. I don't know why Stern even bothered with playfield artwork all I could see was white lights and inserts burning away at my retinas.

All I can say is PinballBulbs LED kit. The lightstrips and extra spotlights really take away the burning eye feeling because it is bright all over instead of being concentrated in one spot.

#53 9 years ago

You can always take the lights out if they are such a problem...People want LEDs then they don't want LEDs. lol

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from woz:

Sure wish I had code over 1.05 that mine shipped with to see the differences

I agree with the lighting, I warmed mine up a bit

10366007_10205153288818624_7090476950591553563_n.jpg10366007_10205153288818624_7090476950591553563_n.jpg 1907899_10205153289258635_5946396188626662998_n.jpg1907899_10205153289258635_5946396188626662998_n.jpg
#55 9 years ago

The code is being held because Stern doesn't want any more bad press for a great game. Pretty obvious. They want the next code release to be solid.

#56 9 years ago

Hope they can bring it out soon. Would give some confidence back to potential pre order costumers.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Hope they can bring it out soon. Would give some confidence back to potential pre order costumers.

Hasn't hindered sales as of yet.. They are leaving as fast as they are made.. Mine was made 10/13 and I got 10/15.. Great game which will only get better..

#58 9 years ago

It definitely is a great game. Just like Tron was as well when it came out. OF course the same thing happened here: people posted up saying what a waste this and Tron were and how terrible they were. I guess those guys must really like Wizard of Oz.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

It definitely is a great game. Just like Tron was as well when it came out. OF course the same thing happened here: people posted up saying what a waste this and Tron were and how terrible they were. I guess those guys must really like Wizard of Oz.

Yes, Wizard of Oz was a great pin when it finally came out. The theme was a bit hard for me to grasp on though, maybe its my generation. I was looking forward to the Hobbit as I really dig that theme however I think JJP will have a tough sale following what I have seen there. Very simplistic, short and simply layout and a bit disapointing. I am hopeful that JJP can really grab part of the market as competition helps us consumers though. Stern on the other hand has impressed me greatly with this rollout due to the artwork and game play on the Walking Dead and I am even more excited to play the Walking Dead LE when it arrives. I think this will be a winner especially as the code matures and game rules are understood.

#60 9 years ago

I really enjoy the TWD PIN and there is amazing flow. I am happy with this NIB purchase. This is the first time however that I have bought a PIN with unfinished code and I must say I now understand what all the fuss is about. I hate being able to start modes and have little direction on what to do next. The lights on the ramps are not enabled yet, not sure how to collect weapons to get into the "Horde" mode etc. This game has great potential, cannot wait until the update. If someone has 1.07 please PM me, I keep getting free extra balls with the 1.04 it shipped with.

If someone who has adjusted the prison zombie switch to be more responsive could post a pic that would be awesome.

#61 9 years ago

Who's Rick Grimes?

#62 9 years ago

New code just released 1.11

#63 9 years ago
Quoted from jimbeam42:

Sweet

#64 9 years ago

Both are on the website....

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Both are on the website....

Thanks!

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from jimbeam42:

Are the voices back?

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Are the voices back?

The question is, Were they ever there in the first place?

No one has actually heard the voices in the game except the paranoid schizophrenics.

#68 9 years ago

Let you know in 5 minutes.

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Let you know in 5 minutes.

Fingers and toes crossed ....

#70 9 years ago

* STERN PINBALL, INC. *
* (C) COPYRIGHT 2014 - 2014 STERN PINBALL, INC. *
* WALKING DEAD PRO *

HELP US, HELP YOU! If you have any suggestions, questions, need technical
advice, find errors or have comments, contact us through our website:

http://www.sternpinball.com/contact.shtml

or call 1-800-542-5377. You can also email [email protected] to
report any software problems.

This text file and all other documents relating to this product, playfield
components, features, rules, programming and operation are subject to change
without notice (Service Bulletins, if applicable, available through our
website).

V1.11 - October 28, 2014
========================

- Fixed topper wire colors (ORG should have been BRN).
- Fixed shooter lane awards (extra ball, etc.) when they were not
supposed to be given.
- Added new sounds.
- Fixed a problem with the BARN mode art that was causing a keyframe
error.
- Extended the time for a crossbow shot (ball fired from the crossbow),
as valid shots to the longer shots (left ramp, etc.) were timing out.
- Added sounds for bicycle girl hit when the display effect cannot run.
- Removed "crickets" sound from woodbury-is-lit event. This event occurs
when the fish tank is completed, so there is already an award sound
happening at this time.
- Added crossbow kill animations.
- Added crossbow shots, lit by completing the drop targets when "Weapons"
is lit.
- Removed check to see if a supply had already been awarded before awarding
it again. This allows the crossbow to be lit more often.
- Zombie kills lamp effect now shows lane-changeable lamps.
- Added some basic flasher effects for the topper heads in the attract mode.
- Added bicycle girl lamp to background lamp effect. Lowered the priority
of the multi-kill award display effects so the effects won't block the
multiball award effects (prison, well).
- Added prison multiball award dots.
- Added prison multiball start dots.

V1.07 - October 14, 2014
========================

- Added calls to awards for bicycle girl hit switch (LE).
- Added prison art.
- Added gas mask intro, and background to riot mode.
- Added gas mask super jackpot to riot mode (needs added pop bumper
functionality).
- Removed piles and piles and piles of bad speech.
- Added points for extra ball and special.
- Added riot dots to game image.
- Added riot start display effect to game.
- Added riot background image to game (need to add gas mask walker).
- Lowered match and bonus music.
- Added new sounds.
- Fixed bicycle girl speech. Added bonus end hit sound.
- Replaced well walker art.
- Bicycle girl hurry up score now counted down based on the bicycle
girl timer adjustment.
- Completing bicycle girl starts a multi-kill mode.
- Switch #60 (an unused switch) was being reported broken in the tech
alert. This has been corrected.
- Added instant info for bicycle girl lit.
- Zombie kills now light bicycle girl on the left ramp. 5 kills to light
the first time, then every 20 kills (default).
- Added score to well walker multiball start display effect.
- Added a light show for well well zombie hit.
- Added new well attack progress dots.
- Added dots for barn mode start.

V1.05 - October 2, 2014
=======================

- Fixed a bug where the main theme music kept playing for an extended
period during the attract mode.
- Added a lamp effect for BIT.
- Misc. cleanup of return lanes and shot multiplier qualification and
collection. Each zombie kill shot specifies its own lane to light, so
shooting certain shots will not light a lane that would cause annoyance
(the left ramp will light the left return lane, for example, because
it is out of the way).
- Added sword sheer sound for activating the lane multiplier.
- Moved well hit effects so they run when there is only one hit left.
- Fixed an issue where the left drop target bank would not reset its
internal state at ball start and other places. This caused the supplies
to not cycle at ball start, even though all of the targets were up.
- Sound effects that duck the music don't duck so much anymore.
- Shortened up prison intro.
- Fixed a bug in bonus that would cause the total to be incorrect when
displayed.
- Schematics for SAM LE nodeboards
- SAM LE - all of the LEDS that were serially chained off of node 3 were
off by one due to a electronic timing issue. This has been fixed.
- Added new sounds.
- Added custom setup for KH sounds. Well hit sounds now duck the music.
- Fixed up fader sound effects.

V1.03 - September 29, 2014
==========================

- Changed pop bumper animations to use the darker version of the "Don't
Open Dead Inside" text
- Reworked some sound volumes.
- Added tower target sound.
- Added some new sounds - well walker, etc.
- Added various sounds and speech to current display effects like, extra
ball lit, added stingers for the 5 regular mode jackpots, speech for
those jackpots if available, etc.
- Added progress meters to well walker background.
- Cleaned up zombie kills audits.
- Added fence kill art.
- Added tunnel art. Added start display effect.
- Added dots for CDC window grenade explosion.
- Added dots for CDC mode background.
- Added CDC art. Removed unused CDC intro art.
- Added new pop bumper art.
- Added radioized speech.
- Skill shot background display effect: changed position of inserts and
brightened their outlines when they are lit so that they stand out
more.
- Added (R) pixel after "The Walking Dead" Logo.
- Added sounds for prison doors opening and closing.
- Prison zombie hit switch is now ignored when the prison doors are opened.
- Added (R) pixel to AMC logo.
- Added bicycle girl dots.
- Fixed a bug with some prison speech.
- Lengthened duty-cycle time for magnet grab.
- Removed some pop bumper sounds that had too much echo.
- Added prison and super jackpot speech.
- Prison speech no longer keeps the announcer speech from being requested
instead.

V1.01 - September 23, 2014
==========================

- Added speech for prison letters.

V1.0 - September 22, 2014
=========================

- Initial version.

#71 9 years ago

Removed piles and piles and piles of bad speech.

#72 9 years ago

Under 1.07 removed piles and piles of bad speech. Hint that better callouts are coming?

#73 9 years ago

Some really cool new music in there. Listening to all of it in Pinball Browser right now.

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from paulohotline:

I really enjoy the TWD PIN and there is amazing flow. I am happy with this NIB purchase. This is the first time however that I have bought a PIN with unfinished code and I must say I now understand what all the fuss is about. I hate being able to start modes and have little direction on what to do next. The lights on the ramps are not enabled yet, not sure how to collect weapons to get into the "Horde" mode etc. This game has great potential, cannot wait until the update. If someone has 1.07 please PM me, I keep getting free extra balls with the 1.04 it shipped with.
If someone who has adjusted the prison zombie switch to be more responsive could post a pic that would be awesome.

+1000

#75 9 years ago

Good news - ton's of Rick Grimes callouts

Bad news - Im pretty sure its an impersonator.

Net Result - It definitely pulls you more into the game. Things like "I cuffed him to a bar on the roof", and "My family is ALIVE!" are almost right out of the show - definitely better immersion.

#76 9 years ago

There's also a second narrator that's somewhat Herschel-ish, but with a deeper voice. Perhaps as you progress through the game, your companion changes?

#77 9 years ago

Bad News

I want the topper.

No IDEA WHERE TO GET IT AS I WANT TO GIVE STERN MY MONEY FOR IT

#78 9 years ago

Does Pinball Browser work on Mac. Id love to hear some of this stuff. Still waiting like others for my LE.

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Bad News
I want the topper.

I sent Stern a message on FB asking when the toppers would be available... they replied that they should be online for sale around November 15th.

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballZach:

Does Pinball Browser work on Mac. Id love to hear some of this stuff. Still waiting like others for my LE.

I'm currently using it on my Mac via Crossover. You could also use Parallels or Fusion to run a windows box as a virtual machine.

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballZach:

Use Crossover, it works great! Goto the pinball browser post and search the topic for "Crossover" and you will see instructions to get it to work. You need to create a windows xp bottle and install microsoft .net 4.

We need to start documenting the requests. I don't have the game to test on but a few are:

Request 31: Shoot Again
Request 33: High Score
Request 45: Game Over

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

I'm currently using it on my Mac via Crossover. You could also use Parallels or Fusion to run a windows box as a virtual machine.

A little too advanced for me. Anyway to post some music and callout samples to mp3 or something???

#84 9 years ago

image-413.jpgimage-413.jpg
#85 9 years ago

By the way, with a Rick sound a like and a Hershel in there, does that mean they got rid of GW Bush or is he still in there? I'm hoping he's gone, but I'm stoked they made some (what sound like) nice new additions, or put it back to what Underlord's friend played from the start.

#86 9 years ago

Nice, I'm compiling a list right now!

#87 9 years ago

Dubya is still there
At this point, I'd almost be sad if he goes away completely. Almost...

#88 9 years ago

Finally some updated sounds, voices! I have been listening to the sounds and voices on this latest release v1.11 for the LE and it is safe to say that as far as voices, sounds and music this game code has made some dramatic improvements and is maturing very nicely. For the die hard AMC Walking Dead fans there is a large library of sounds, voices and music that apply directly to the situations in the show. The only down side to the voice work is that from what I can hear on the browser the voices are most likely not of the actual actors...not sure why this is such a difficult task, however that being said I think I can get quickly get over this as Stern has done a great job finding voice actors that closely match the likeness of the actors voices, making them closely resemble the actors actual voices. For many playing the game, the differences would not be noticable in gameplay. There is a tremendous compilation of voice work that include voices that sound like Rick Grimes, Hershel and Darryl amoung others saying very specifics that match the series situations closely as well as making specific voice callouts that relate specifically to pinball and this game. The often complained about voice actor that did the Big Buck Hunter voice work still has voice work on this release however it appears he has toned it down to better match the more somber theme of TWD as his callouts do not seem as out of place or annoying as they previously were at least on the pinball browser, well done. I still think that this voice actors work should not be used as the primary game play voice as the Rick Grimes, Hershel and Daryll voices should be the most appropriate voices in the game and hopefully they are used primarily. The many other sound effects on this latest release are amazing which include walker sounds, slashings, screems, chewing, chomping, slicing, gunshots amoung others. There are also great music scores, many other amazing creepy theme based sounds and some humorous sayings from the voice actors. There has been a lot of work put in to this new code and it shows. There is always room for tweaking but with this new code I am even more excited to get my TWDLE as I now feel the code that will arrive with the pin will now match the amazing graphics and layout and theme that this pin provides. I believe The Walking Dead will be one of Sterns best titles ever.

#89 9 years ago

Definitely can't wait to get my LE in the house.
Now if people could just stop starting new threads about the new code I'd have less clicking to do. My index finger is getting tired!

I know folks were complaining and bailing out of their pre-orders based on the original code release, but I'm glad I stayed in. So for those that bailed and b!tched loudly about the code, I thank you. Seems like Stern might have actually listened and looked to fix a problem in a really timely manner.

#90 9 years ago

Hey guys, I updated my pro to 1.11 and the code is much improved! A ton of the modes and light ramps now work with new animations. Bicycle girl and others among them, make the game more fun!

The voices for all call-outs on the pro are still the same, we have Hill Billy Jim making all the same comments and walker murdering gags. There is no Rick Grimes impersonator in this code for the pro so far. Is this only for the LE? Going to get pinball browser and see what it up.

Either way, it's a huge improvement from 1.04 which is what my Canadian TWD shipped with.

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from captaincam:

Finally some updated sounds, voices! I have been listening to the sounds and voices on this latest release for both the pro and the LE and it is safe to say that as far as voices, sounds and music this game code has made some dramatic improvements and is maturing very nicely. For the die hard AMC Walking Dead fans there is a large library of sounds, voices and music that apply directly to the situations in the show. The only down side to the voice work is that from what I can hear on the browser the voices are most likely not of the actual actors....... not sure why this is so difficult a task, however that being said I think I can get over that as Stern has done a great job finding voice actors to closely match the likeness of the voices making them closely resemble the actors actual voices and for many playing the game, the differences would not be noticable in gameplay. There are a tremendous compilation of voice work that include voices that sound like Rick Grimes, Hershel and Darryl amoung others saying very specifics that match the series situations closely as well as making specific voice callouts that relate specifically to pinball and this game. The often complained about voice actor that did the Big Buck Hunter voice work still has voice work on this release however it appears he has toned it down to match the them as his callouts do not seem as out of place as they previously were. The Rick Grimes, Hershel and Daryll voices though I hope will be the primary voices in the game. The many other sound effects on this latest release are amazing which include walker sounds, slashings, screems, chewing, chomping, slicing, gunshots amoung others. There are also great music scores, many other amazing creepy theme based sounds and some humorous sayings from the voice actors. There has been a lot of work put in to this new code and it shows. There is always room for tweaking but with this new code I am even more excited to get my TWDLE as I now feel the code that will arrive with the pin will now match the amazing graphics and layout and theme that this pin provides. I believe The Walking Dead will be one of Sterns best titles ever.

Thanks for your insightful post! It sounds like the game is going to be the bee's knees when it's done. I briefly considered backing out of my pre-order, but I'm glad I stuck it out. One of the reasons I pre-ordered the LE was because of my blind faith in Lyman to deliver a top notch, immersive gameplay experience. Based on what I've read about this latest code update, it seems like the game is well on its way.

Unfortunately, now I'm torn. I'm very tempted to download the code and start checking out all the music and sounds with Pinball Browser. The problem is that I don't want to spoil the fun of discovering all that stuff for the first time while playing the game. I think I'm just going to sit back and chill. The game will be here soon enough.

#92 9 years ago

Man, the good news is there are a TON of callouts....the bad news there's no way to replace so many. Key quotes from the show could be sprinkled in and balance it out at least.

It's funny that there are so many hidden Daryl Sound Alikes in there too, almost like with a code update red neck voice could be replaced by Daryl S/A. Here's a list I've compiled. Also, note each request can have multiple variations...I just noted the first one.

Request 26 = We Gonna Kill Some Walkers Or What (10 More)
Request 27 = Extra Ball Is Lit
Request 29 = Extra Ball!
Request 31 = Shoot Again
Request 33 = High Score Achieved
Request 34 = Great Game
Request 35 = Enter Your Intitials Now
Request 41 = You Matched Play Again
Request 43 = Come On Man There Are More Walkers To Kill (5 More)
Request 44 = You’ll Have To Try Again Son (5 More)
Request 45 = Game Over For You Man
Request 46 = Come On Man Throw Some More Money In And Finish This Thing.
Request 88 = We Gonna Kill Some Walkers Or What? (10 Others)
Request 89 and 90 Go Together = Only Fraid Of 2 Things In This World…Walkers And People I Don’t Know & Last Night We Were Attached By Walkers…We Lost A Lot Of People

Prison

Request 129 = Open The Prison Doors
Request 130 = Keep Bashing It
Request 131 = The Only Way Is Them Doors
Request 132 = We Gotta Get Inside
Request 133 = Let’s Get Those Doors Open
Ruquest 134 = We’re Almost There
Request 135 = If We Want The Cell Block We’re Gonna Have To Open Those Doors
Request 136 = We Have To Get Inside
Request 137 = The Only Way Through Is Those Doors
Request 138 = We Got To Push A Little Harder
Request 139 = Come On Lets Get Those Doors Open Now
Request 140 = Come On Lets Get Them Doors Open
Request 141 = The Only Way Through Is That Door
Request 156 = The Yard Is Filled With Walkers (A lot more too)
Request 158 = Prison Multiball!
Request 159 = Kill Them Walkers In The Prison To Light Super Jackpot
Request 162 = Double Jackpot!
Request 164 = Super Jackpot!
Request 165 = We Did It The Prison Is Ours

Well Walker

Request 170 = Well Hell It Looks Like We Got Ourselves A Swimmer
Request 171 = Looks Like He’s Been Swimmin Down There A Long Time
Request 172 = Well Hell Looks Like We Got Us A Swimmer
Request 173 = That Is One Nasty Lookin Walker Down There
Request 174 = And What’s With That Smell
Request 177 = Well Walker Multiball
Request 180 = Super Jackpot!
Request 181 = That’s Enough To Make A Billy Goat Puke
Request 182 = Super Jackpot!!
Request 183 = That’s Enough To Make A Billy Goat Puke (Daryl Sound Alike)
Request 192 = Haha…Yeah!
Request 211 = This Is The Emergency Broadcast System
Request 212 = No Need To Get Your Panties All Up In A Bunch
Request 213 = This Is Not Going To End Well
Request 214 = I Got Me A Goat

CDC

Request 215 = This Is The Emergency Broadcast System
Request 216 = There Seems To Be A Threat To Citizens Racing Across The Country
Request 217 = An Unknown Number Of Citizens Have Died And Are Reported As Returning To Life.
Request 218 = According To Reports This Epidemic Is Sweeping The Entire Nation
Request 219 = There Is No Known Medical Reason For This Outbreak
Request 220 = Police, Sherriff Offices, And The National Guard Have Been Notified And Are Racing Into Action
Request 221 = Please Stay In Your Homes
Request 222 = I Repeat, Please Stay In Your Homes
Request 223 = This Radio Station Will Be Live 24 Hours A Day To Bring You Any Developments Regarding This Event
Request 224 = This Is The Emergency Broadcast System
Request 225 = There Seems To Be A Threat To Citizens Racing Across The Country
Request 226 = It’s Reported That The Dead Are Coming Back To Life
Request 227 = It Is Reported That These Monsters Are Seeking The Living As A Food Source
Request 228 = Police, Sherriff Offices, And The National Guard Have Been Notified And Are Racing Into Action
Request 229 = Do Not Attempt To Leave Your Home
Request 230 = This Radio Station Will Be Live 24 Hours A Day To Bring You Any Developments Regarding This Event
Request 231 = We’re Gonna Have Goat For Dinner (Daryl Sound Alike)
Request 232 = I Bagged Me A Goat (Daryl Sound Alike)
Request 233 = This Is The Emergency Broadcast System
Request 234 = Please Stay In Your Homes
Request 235 = There Seems To Be A Threat To Citizens Racing Across The Country
Request 236 = Roadways Are In Gridlock And Have Become Un passable
Request 237 = This Radio Station Will Be Live 24 Hours A Day To Bring You Any Developments Regarding This Event
Request 238 = It’s Reported That The Dead Are Coming Back To Life
Request 239 = Witnesses Say These Creatures Are Slow Moving And In A Trance Of Some Sort
Request 240 = We Have Just Received Word That The CDC Has A Team Of Scientists Looking Into These Events

Bicycle Girl

Request 241 = It’s Gotta Be The Brain ( And Like 20 others)
Request 242 = I’m Only Afraid Of Two Things In This World (Like 15 More Too)
Request 243 = There Must Be Over 100 Various Call Outs Here
Request 244 = Now Shoot The Ramp
Request 245 = Governors Fish Tank Is Lit (Many More Like It Here)
Request 246 = He’s Got Tanks Full Of Heads
Request 247 = Tank Is Full Of Heads
Request 248 = Bumpers Are Lit
Request 251 = Woodbury Is Lit (Many More Related)
Request 252 = We Need To Figure This Out
Request 253 = Nice Shot! (Many More Crossbow Related?)
Request 254 = Shoot The Spinning Targets
Request 255 = We Got More Time Now Don’t Waste It (More Time Related Ones Too)
Request 256 = Five
Request 257 = Four
Request 258 = Three
Request 259 = Two
Request 260 = One
Request 261 = Times Runnin Out
Request 262 = You Are Outta Time
Request 263 = Come On!
Request 264 = Five More
Request 265 = Four More
Request 266 = Three More
Request 267 = Two More
Request 268 = One More Left
Request 269 = Plunge For That Flashing Light (Other Skill Shot Related)
Request 275 = Skill Shot
Request 276 = Super Skill Shot
Request 277 = Special Is Lit
Request 278 = Special Collected
Request 279 = Ticket
Request 280 = Ticket Awarded
Request 281 = Tickets
Request 282 = Nice Job (40 or so more encouragement ones too)
Request 283 = What’s The Matter With You (40 more or so slams)
Request 284 = This Is Your Last Ball You Hear Me?
Request 285 = I Would Say You’re Dead
Request 286 = Stop Shakin The Game
Request 287 = You Got Bit
Request 288 = Better Keep Your Eye On That Ball (30 More Ball Drain Ones)
Request 289 = You Got A Problem (30 More Ball Idle In Lane)
Request 290 = Throw Away That Purse And Get Back In There
Request 291 = Come Back For Some More Did Ya
Request 292 = Player 1
Request 293 = Player 2
Request 294 = Player 3
Request 295 = Player 4
Request 296 = We Need Anything We Can Find (20 more collect type ones)
Request 297 = Man I’m Hungry (30 More Food Related)
Request 298 = Yeah We Got Some Guns (20 More Weapons Related)
Request 299 = You’re Gonna Need A Band Aid For That (10 More Bit Related)
Request 300 = Flashing Arrow Shots Will Light That Crossbow
Request 301 = Crossbow ( 15 more related)
Request 302 = Shoot The Crossbow (30 more related)
Request 303 = Nice Shot There Killer (20 More related)
Request 304 = Come On Man You’re Waistin Arrows (10 More)
Request 305 = We’re Gonna Have To Kill It (30 More)
Request 306 = That’s Gotta Hurt (40 More)
Request 307 = Nice Collection Of Dead Walkers You Got There (20 More)

Request 308 = There’s Walkers Outside The Fence
Request 309 = How Many Walkers You Got
Request 310 = You Got All Of Em
Request 326 = Combo!
Request 327 = 2 Way Combo!
Request 328 = Dead Features Are Lit
Request 329 = They’re Gonna Take Down The Fences
Request 330 = Prison Guard (20 More Riot Related)
Request 331 = Kill Them Prison Guards (30 More Related)
Request 332 = It’s Hard Getting Through The Armor
Request 333 = Lift The Facemask And Get The Brain
Request 334 = Now You’re Getting The Hang Of It
Request 335 = Nice Job (50 Other Encouragement Ones)
Request 336 = Siege Is Lit
Request 338 = I Say We Go Take Them Out (20 More)
Request 339 = That’s A Barn Full Of Walkers
Request 340 = Got One
Request 341 = There’s Two
Request 342 = Three
Request 343 = That’s Four
Request 344 = There Are Five Of Em’
Request 345 = Got Six
Request 346 = You Can’t Hit The Broadside Of A Barn
Request 347 = This Is Not The Way
Request 348 = Bicycle Girl Is Lit
Request 350 = Bicycle Girl
Request 351 = Shot The Left Ramp And Collect The Bicycle Girl Countdown (Others too)
Request 352 = Same as 351
Request 356 = Shoot That Ramp Again
Request 360 = CDC
Request 361 = We’re Getting Outta Here Right Now
Request 368 = What Happens When That Time Gets To Zero (20 More)
Request 369 = Open Those Doors Now
Request 370 = The CDC Is Gone Now
Request 371 = Vy....Explain (not sure about this one)
Request 372 = There’s A Lot Of Bad Stuff Contained Here
Request 373 = The Blast Prevents Any Organisims From Getting Out
Request 374 = All The Exits Are Sealed
Request 375 = I Can’t Open The Doors, The Buildings On Lock Down
Request 376 = Arena
Request 377 = Don’t Get Bit In The Arena
Request 378 = Guard Tower
Request 379 = Bastards Gonna Blow Up The Tower (10 More)
Request 380 = Tunnel Is Lit (10 More)
Request 381 = I’ll Bet There’s A Bunch Of Walkers In That Tunnel (20 More)
Request 382 = We Made It! (Daryl S/A)
Request 383 = Multikill Started
Request 384 = Get In The Bumpers And Get Some Kills
Request 385 = Jackpot!
Request 386 = Double Jackpot!
Request 387 = Super Jackpot!
Request 388 = We Are Going On A Killing Spree
Request 389 = It’s A Hoard (30 more)
Request 390 = They Just Keep Coming (20 More)
Request 391 = It’s A Blood Bath (20 Moe)
Request 392 = Last Man Standing (10 More)
Request 393 = You Are The Last Man Standing
Request 394 = He Sure Does Have A Lot Of Guts
Request 395 = Hundreds of Zombie Sounds and Either Hershal or Rick Grimes S/A’s, they are so bad I can’t tell.

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Man, the good news is there are a TON of callouts....the bad news there's no way to replace so many. Key quotes from the show could be sprinkled in and balance it out at least. It's funny that there are many hidden Daryl Sound Alike and Hershel Sound Alike call outs in there.

Would you say that the impersonators did a good job?

#94 9 years ago

Actually, the Daryl sound alike is not bad. Funny thing is, there are alternates on almost all the call outs with him too. Almost like you could swap out bad red neck voice with Daryl in a code update.

#95 9 years ago

The voices for all call-outs on the pro are still the same, we have Hill Billy Jim making all the same comments and walker murdering gags. There is no Rick Grimes impersonator in this code for the pro so far. Is this only for the LE? Going to get pinball browser and see what it up.

Maybe the clips aren't active in the software yet, just listenable in the pin browser.

#96 9 years ago

I would think a really good Andrew Lincoln impersonation would be tough. He has a very unique quality to his voice due to the combination of the American southern drawl and his native British accent.

#97 9 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Maybe the clips aren't active in the software yet, just listenable in the pin browser.

Correct, I can play them in Pinball Browser no problem. They are not active in the Pro confirmed, neither the Rick Grimes or Hershel doppelgangers. I have to admit, I don't mind Hilly Billy Jim and I am huge fan of the show. He is pretty entertaining and does a good job of keeping things light considering the dark theme. Great game just got better with this code update! Keep it coming!

#98 9 years ago

Hey guys, I updated my pro to 1.11 and the code is much improved! A ton of the modes and light ramps now work with new animations. Bicycle girl and others among them, make the game more fun!
Either way, it's a huge improvement from 1.04 which is what my Canadian TWD shipped with.

I'd hope the main voice work and callouts would be the same for the Pro and LE - that's how Stern has done it in the past, right? Now I realize that there will be additional callouts for the additional features on the LE, but I'd think the main callouts should be the same- after all the Pro is the 'new' Premium, right?

#99 9 years ago

Almost every call out has Daryl Sound Alike Versions in the code. I feel pretty confident the red neck will be replaced with them. He sounds much better than the hill billy!

#100 9 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Bad News
I want the topper.

The LE should come with the topper for the extra 3G Canadian you are paying. Not including the topper when it obviously is integrated into the code is a kick in the shorts to LE buyers.

Heck for the $6300CAN (shipping\taxes included) pro buyers should also get the topper included!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 26.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 211 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-walking-dead-code/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.