IMG_4218 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171210_203747829 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #139 cleland custom TWD audio mix - link to 1.56 version Posted by cleland (6 years ago)

Post #157 cleland TWD custom sounds mix - R rated versions Posted by cleland (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luvthatapex2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 6 years ago

He probably had this in his queue completed for a while.

Quoted from GhostThruster:

I guess he hasn’t only been working on BM66?
Or do other coders pick up on this stuff too?

#49 6 years ago

FYI This is probably going to be a headache for colordmd as there will be a few new/changed screens to color and everything will have to be retested. The new code will still work fine with the colordmd but you'll see some uncolored screens. We'll see how much is new when someone loads it. Have patience if this has to be updated.

#105 6 years ago

Wow, you are awesome for doing this video. Thanks so much!!

Quoted from chuckwurt:

It was lit up for me last night when I streamed the new code.
YouTube link here. First 30 minutes is waiting for the code to update and talking about he readme. Then we play a 10 bal game and hit pretty much everything.
» YouTube video

#164 6 years ago

Thank you so much Cleland!!!! Seriously its because of your additions I bought this game. Its a game changer.

Has anyone tried the PRO 1.60 cleland rom yet? I tried it in my emulator and it crashed, so I was wondering it anyone tried it on the game yet. I wanted to be sure before I loaded it up. Looking forward to it so much!

Quoted from cleland:

For you early adopters here are links for what I call the "R" Rated versions which feature some of the darker language of the series. I'll post additional links tomorrow for those that are offended by foul language.
Don’t forget to go into game settings and change “speech attenuation” to around -10 to -20. Higher negative values make the speech louder over the music depending on your speaker setup.
If you have a Pro Version
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0nrvmknade6etai/TWD160_CLELAND_R.BIN?dl=0

#170 6 years ago

Did you try the modified PRO or LE code?

Quoted from PinRush72:

Easy Peezy Lemon Squeezy. Works great with new code!

#173 6 years ago

Awesome. I got the PRO to work in my emulator too, so I will update tonight. Can't wait!!!

Quoted from PinRush72:

LE code worked perfect with my premium as far as I can tell. Played about 10 games of 5 ball. Will dig deeper after work tonight but didn't see any issues yet.

#195 6 years ago

I upgraded to TWD 1.60 on my PRO last night. Excellent work on the gamecode Lyman and excellent work on the show voices Cleland!
I only noticed ColorDMD changes needed in HORDE for the text/escape/fight screens. Have you noticed any other miscolorings in 1.60? Eric caught most of them pre-release. It looks awesome.

1 week later
#241 6 years ago

Just to add to this: the setting maximum has nothing to do with the shake, it's the frequency of events in the game that shake. If you have min or max it still shakes the same amount, but less times during the game at min.

Quoted from crwjumper:

Did you go into the menu and make sure that it was set to "Maximum" effect? Mine shakes so hard that I had to put felt all around to keep stuff from rattling!

#247 6 years ago

For reference. The shaker is used extensively in TWD. Every zombie kill, every multikill weapon, multi kill, well walker bash, completing modes, bumper levels,it's awesome!!! If you haven't experienced it shaking, it's not setup correctly. Did you say you had the Stern shaker or the Red Tremor? The Stern shaker gives a medium PURR when it goes off, its never as wild as the red tremor (without pwm).

Quoted from Pintucky:

Yes, there are times when I can feel it doing something. But kind of tame.

Perhaps THIS is the answer. Maybe I have to get deep into the various modes in order to 'win' a lot of shake, rattle, and roll! Still, I think I've already progressed deep into the game with little shaking activity.
Mike in Kentucky

#250 6 years ago

Yes, red tremor is the coin taker shaker. It's probably 50% wilder than the stern shaker, that's why you need to tone the tremor down with a Pwm controller. It sounds like you have an install issue and your stern shaker is in good shape so hopefully you'll find the issue.

Quoted from Pintucky:

I have the Stern shaker. But it was wild as hell in my Iron Man pin that I took it out of to put in TWD. I also have one in my Avatar pin and it rocks that thing like crazy.
I've got to get under the PF and see if I've got loose connections or something is binding, maybe.
What is the Red Tremor? Is that the Cointaker version?
Thanks,
Mike in Kentucky

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 8.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.95
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luvthatapex2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-walking-dead-code-update-160?tu=luvthatapex2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.