View topic image gallery

2018-01-10_14-41-57 (resized).png
IMG_4218 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171210_203747829 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 309 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
#151 6 years ago

Cleland , You da Man !!!!

#152 6 years ago

Just played my first game on the new code. The game definitely plays easier now. I think the best improvement was the status report now showing walker bomb status. I have the memory of a goldfish, so it was always a pain not knowing how many I had stored up.

#153 6 years ago

Thank you Lyman and Stern! This was a nice sweet surprise and very much appreciated. Awesome!!

#154 6 years ago

Seriously Cleland, the sounds are brutal without your changes. Thank You!

#155 6 years ago

Enjoying the ezeltman Slayer Beavis & Butthead now. Looking forward to cleland edition also. You guys that do this for the pin community are an asset to our goofy pin world hobby nerdness.

#156 6 years ago

I've been on a crazy IPA beer to Energy drink bender the last three days on this damn thing, it's a delicate balance
I finally finished and am uploading to my Premium now for a few test games.
Will post links soon, and yeah if you're happy feel free to PM me and contribute to my said beer/energy drink fund....lol.

#157 6 years ago

For you early adopters here are links for what I call the "R" Rated versions which feature some of the darker language of the series. I'll post additional links tomorrow for those that are offended by foul language.

Don’t forget to go into game settings and change “speech attenuation” to around -10 to -20. Higher negative values make the speech louder over the music depending on your speaker setup.

If you have a Pro Version
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0nrvmknade6etai/TWD160_CLELAND_R.BIN?dl=0

If you have an LE/Premium
https://www.dropbox.com/s/frsafcja1r9wd2a/TWD160LE_CLELAND_R.BIN?dl=0

UPDATE!
Here are the PG-13 Links for those that don't want F bombs and Pu$$y in their code.

Pro Version
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a42068kbh1dqhe0/TWD160_CLELAND_PG13.BIN?dl=0

LE/Premium Version
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwg55g2rlhklvl6/TWD160LE_CLELAND_PG13.BIN?dl=0

Make note post #157 contains links.

#158 6 years ago

^^^You da man!!!!

#159 6 years ago

Huge thank you cleland !

LTG : )

#160 6 years ago

Cleland

#161 6 years ago

Thank you very much

#162 6 years ago

Yes, thanks for all the effort!

#163 6 years ago

Sorry for being laste to the party on this... do I just rename cleland's file to the correct file name and do an update?

And thank you cleland! This is very much appreciated!

#164 6 years ago

Thank you so much Cleland!!!! Seriously its because of your additions I bought this game. Its a game changer.

Has anyone tried the PRO 1.60 cleland rom yet? I tried it in my emulator and it crashed, so I was wondering it anyone tried it on the game yet. I wanted to be sure before I loaded it up. Looking forward to it so much!

Quoted from cleland:

For you early adopters here are links for what I call the "R" Rated versions which feature some of the darker language of the series. I'll post additional links tomorrow for those that are offended by foul language.
Don’t forget to go into game settings and change “speech attenuation” to around -10 to -20. Higher negative values make the speech louder over the music depending on your speaker setup.

#165 6 years ago

Thank you so much Cleland! Will be checking it out tonight!! Woohoo!!!!

#166 6 years ago

Installing as we speak!

#167 6 years ago

perfect thanks Cleland! now I just need my RH/NIN RandomKG mix and Ill be updating!

#168 6 years ago
Quoted from PinRush72:

Installing as we speak!

Keep us posted

#169 6 years ago

Easy Peezy Lemon Squeezy. Works great with new code!

#170 6 years ago

Did you try the modified PRO or LE code?

Quoted from PinRush72:

Easy Peezy Lemon Squeezy. Works great with new code!

#171 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Did you try the modified PRO or LE code?

LE code worked perfect with my premium as far as I can tell. Played about 10 games of 5 ball. Will dig deeper after work tonight but didn't see any issues yet.

#172 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

If you have an LE/Premium
https://www.dropbox.com/s/frsafcja1r9wd2a/TWD160LE_CLELAND_R.BIN?dl=0
Make note post #157 contains links.

Awesome. I'll add my NIN/Radiohead to this over next couple days. I don't want to send multiple PMs per person, so I'll wait for Cleland to finish the pg13 version, then append mine and then finally start distributing both R rated and pg13 together via PM as before.

#173 6 years ago

Awesome. I got the PRO to work in my emulator too, so I will update tonight. Can't wait!!!

Quoted from PinRush72:

LE code worked perfect with my premium as far as I can tell. Played about 10 games of 5 ball. Will dig deeper after work tonight but didn't see any issues yet.

#174 6 years ago

Thank you cleland ! You are the hero we needed

#175 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Has anyone tried the PRO 1.60 cleland rom yet?

Cleland Pro working great here.

#176 6 years ago

Updating my game with cleland's "R" rated code as I type this ...

#177 6 years ago

Much like Metallica’s delayed most recent update, I feel TWD was already a finished, polished game, but these tweaks and additions in the new code are the cherry on top. Being able to see how many kills till Siege is my favorite addition I’ve come across so far in-game.

& Thank you to cleland for making one of the best Sterns ever made that much better with what you do!

#178 6 years ago

Pro works perfect! Thanks again Cleland!!!

#179 6 years ago
Quoted from Profgrif:

Pro works perfect! Thanks again Cleland!!!

I will second(or 100th) this! Thanks a TON cleland!

BTW, first game with 1.60 I got my all-time high score at around 580,000,000. What a great game!

#180 6 years ago

Downloading now! Thanks Cleland your work is awesome!

#181 6 years ago

Thanks for all the support everyone, and your generous PM's. I was planning on posting the "PG-13" versions this morning, but a major fire broke out near me here in Sunland, "The Creek fire" and we were told to evacuate.
Nothing like multiple LAPD cars coming down your street calling out "Mandatory evacuation, the fire is coming. Get your belongings and get out."
Of course the dogs were my first priority and emptying the safe etc...

Anyway, it's 5:00 PM now and we're back home, our home is safe and things are looking better for our area. Thanks firefighters!
I'm gonna work on the PG-13 versions now and post links back at message #157.

#182 6 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

BTW, first game with 1.60 I got my all-time high score at around 580,000,000. What a great game!

Awesome!! Similar experience for me, with slightly lower score of 498mil. Whatever they changed, I like it!!

#183 6 years ago

Thank you again Cleland! Such an awesome addition to the recent update! The voice additions are perfect. The music is fantastic. This is now the favorite game in my lineup. Your dedication and hard work on this project is much appreciated!!

#184 6 years ago

PG 13 Versions now live, see post #157. And now I focus on our home-brew Last Starfighter Pin and Guardian's of the Galaxy!
Thanks you Pinsiders, much appreciated!

#185 6 years ago

thanks Cleland!

#186 6 years ago

Anyone know if Eskaybee plans to update his version too?

#187 6 years ago

I wonder how many mahcines cleland has sold for stern off his own work.
I hope Gary is slipping you some money under the table for your awesome work!

#188 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

I wonder how many mahcines cleland has sold for stern off his own work.
I hope Gary is slipping you some money under the table for your awesome work!

He pays me in cases of Vodka
I have hinted I'd like a job, I have been a Sound Engineer for 18 years

#189 6 years ago

Clelands code works great. I noticed the "not making a decision is a HUGE decision" line or whatever Negan says when you're selecting your woodbury award is significantly quieter than the other callouts.

#190 6 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Clelands code works great. I noticed the "not making a decision is a HUGE decision" line or whatever Negan says when you're selecting your woodbury award is significantly quieter than the other callouts.

I did that on purpose because it's "Mixed with the music" This way the actual call outs don't step on each other for that mode. There are sound request triggers that are in play also.

#191 6 years ago

Carry on, then!

#192 6 years ago

Yesterday, I have played with clelands sound replacement. Fucking awesome!

#193 6 years ago

Loaded it on tonight! Sounds great! Love the creepy whistling!

#194 6 years ago

How do we send thanks to cleland for everything he does?how much is this worth to us,think about it,what would you rather have a color dmd or clelands code work,I would take the code work

#195 6 years ago

I upgraded to TWD 1.60 on my PRO last night. Excellent work on the gamecode Lyman and excellent work on the show voices Cleland!
I only noticed ColorDMD changes needed in HORDE for the text/escape/fight screens. Have you noticed any other miscolorings in 1.60? Eric caught most of them pre-release. It looks awesome.

#196 6 years ago

NIN/Radiohead PMs will start going out by Fri evening and be done by Sat.

#197 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Wish I could give this a few more upvotes!!!!

#198 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Can I jump on the bandwagon? Better late than never, I hope. I've never tried alternate sounds or music in my games, but considering all the rave reviews of Cleland's and your work, I gotta hear what all the fuss is about.

I'm the perfect target demographic for your ROM. Been a fan of the show since literally day one, watched the first episode when it premiered on Halloween 2010, own and love a TWD Pro, massive NIN and Radiohead fan. Caught two shows on the Downward Spiral tour which I'll never forget. Embarrassingly large sections for NIN and Radiohead on my CD shelf (remember those?). Spent at least a couple record store paychecks on OK Computer era import singles.

But I digress.

#199 6 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Can I jump on the bandwagon? Better late than never, I hope. I've never tried alternate sounds or music in my games, but considering all the rave reviews of Cleland's and your work, I gotta hear what all the fuss is about.
I'm the perfect target demographic for your ROM. Been a fan of the show since literally day one, watched the first episode when it premiered on Halloween 2010, own and love a TWD Pro, massive NIN and Radiohead fan. Caught two shows on the Downward Spiral tour which I'll never forget. Embarrassingly large sections for NIN and Radiohead on my CD shelf (remember those?). Spent at least a couple record store paychecks on OK Computer era import singles.
But I digress.

Wow... reading that I can't imagine how you've never loaded KG's work. I will say there's plenty of room on the bandwagon for Cleland's work and I love it. Never tried KG's, but now that I lost all my scores and the scoring system is revamped anyway, I am going to try it once it's out. I can always go back to Cleland if the NIN/Radiohead doesn't appeal to me.

At this point, it's almost like Cleland's work has become the "stock" rom and the other variations are mods. Makes me wonder if Stern doesn’t realize this when making new sound/code for games like GOTG... why pay so much for the real actors voice work when you can put out cheap stuff and know that community will mod it and it will overtake as the most used for any collectors that care about the sound anyway.

#200 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

At this point, it's almost like Cleland's work has become the "stock" rom and the other variations are mods.

Yep. I've gotten so used to cleland's shooter groove music that it seems weird to me when I play a game without it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
There are 309 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-walking-dead-code-update-160/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.