Topic Stats

• 211 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by johngravenews
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-413.jpg
1907899_10205153289258635_5946396188626662998_n.jpg
10366007_10205153288818624_7090476950591553563_n.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 12.19.36 PM.png
Untitled.png

There are 211 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 5 years ago

Just curious who has what code and when Stern may post an update so we can all have access to the latest code

#2 5 years ago

I've got 1.05 - Interestingly there's no mfg date on the internal tag. But it was delivered 2 weeks ago.

#3 5 years ago

I know 1.06 exists

#4 5 years ago

1.07 also exists

#5 5 years ago

I have 1.05 my game was built 10-13-14.

#6 5 years ago

10-06-14 build date, 1.05

#7 5 years ago

Is there ANY chance they update the callouts to the actors during a code update or is that not something that's possible/realistic? Its kinda a deal killer for me right now but I'm hopeful...

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I know 1.06 exists

1.07 was on a couple of TWD PRO games at expo. I saw a few new animations and RIOT mode (not sure if RIOT was in 1.05). I guess Stern will release code in the next few weeks, maybe version 1.1 will be the official release.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Is there ANY chance they update the callouts to the actors during a code update or is that not something that's possible/realistic? Its kinda a deal killer for me right now but I'm hopeful...

There was a discussion on a different thread that indicated that there is indeed code that has Rick Grime's voice as the narrator.

I have never heard it, but I too would love to have Rick be my guide while killing walkers.

Marcus

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

1.07 was on a couple of TWD PRO games at expo. I saw a few new animations and RIOT mode (not sure if RIOT was in 1.05). I guess Stern will release code in the next few weeks, maybe version 1.1 will be the official release.

Riot is not in 1.05.

Codeeeeeee! Need Codeeeeeee!

#11 5 years ago

Untitled.png

#12 5 years ago

i was 2 days ago at modern pinball NYC..

i believe they said they just had the code directly from lyman containing Version 1.1 on it..
the problem they explained before is with the game giving the freebie extraball without actually shooting for it.. for example extra ball is lit.. getting multiball is getting u an extra ball as well.. that has been fixed

there were some animations adds..

like Arena was the 1 i never saw before was implemented and some music change along to that 1.. but other then that nothing much.. still no horde or last man standing modes yet..

pretty basic still.. however i do like the game a lot!

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

There was a discussion on a different thread that indicated that there is indeed code that has Rick Grime's voice as the narrator.
I have never heard it, but I too would love to have Rick be my guide while killing walkers.
Marcus

link?

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from policano:

we got 1.1 for our launch party.

There were several new animations, bicycle girl was implemented and crossbow was as well. I didn't notice much more than that, but it was loud so I couldn't hear all the callouts. Rick Grimes was definitely not the narrator though, I could tell that much.

#17 5 years ago

Do you understand? I need the codes!
Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 12.19.36 PM.png

#18 5 years ago

bicycle girl was implemented allready on 1.07 code im sure

shooting the left ramp bicycle girl feature.. crossbow however not on 1.07
well on 1.05 the ramp light indicators didnt even worked on it as far as i can remember about it
but it did worked on 1.07 and beyond..

version 1.1 had just more animations for the several modes..
RIOT / CDC / TUNNEL / ARENA have animations now..
im not entirely sure about barn thou. i should have paid more attention to that maybe it has animations too with V1.1 im not sure

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Untitled.png 1020 KB

Hilarious! I like it

#20 5 years ago

I am fine with not having each and every voice from the cast on this game however it would seem reasonable to have at least a rick grimes or other primary character as the narrator. Stern, can you make this happen pleeeeaaaas? It would make a huge difference on this amazing game.

#21 5 years ago

I'll have to spend time looking for it.

It was the thread where someone had access to the original code and played it. Then after the game came out said that he was disappointed that Stern removed it.

Marcus

#22 5 years ago

Definitely gotta have that link!!!

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballZach:

Definitely gotta have that link!!!

Here's a link to the original thread with the pertinent quotes below:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-those-that-have-played-twdgrade-it/page/2#post-1985974

Quoted from underlord:

The voices from the cast were originally in the pin, but taken out. It wasn't the cast that made the call to remove them or for more money. There is a VERY good indication that either the software will include that version again or sound-alikes.

Quoted from perryd:

How do you know this, just curious??

Quoted from underlord:

I have a friend who works at stern. He played the version .9 code on the prototype LE a while back. He was blown away by the great immersive feeling of fighting alongside Rick grimes but is not a great player, so he only played it a little. He was as surprised as we were at the software release of the pro.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

I'll have to spend time looking for it.
It was the thread where someone had access to the original code and played it. Then after the game came out said that he was disappointed that Stern removed it.
Marcus

I believe it was Underlord(not sure of name) who posted it.

#25 5 years ago

My version is 1.01 and it seems to have everything. I called Stern and they said this is the current update. Shrug.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

My version is 1.01 and it seems to have everything. I called Stern and they said this is the current update. Shrug.

Dropbox or it didn't happen.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

My version is 1.01 and it seems to have everything ...

What exactly do you mean by "everything"?

#28 5 years ago

He posted something else, where...not sure ? He stated that the LEs were delayed due to update/changing of the code to implement the original call outs. Tie this together with what was posted above, and one could surmise Rick's voice will be used. Here's hoping for that!

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Did you mean 1.1 (not 1.01)?

#30 5 years ago

Where are the Hilter videos about the code?

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

He posted something else, where...not sure ? He stated that the LEs were delayed due to update/changing of the code to implement the original call outs. Tie this together with what was posted above, and one could surmise Rick's voice will be used. Here's hoping for that!

I think he was just speculating. Here are some more of his quotes further down the thread:

Quoted from underlord:

Guy played TWDLE ( original version), absolutely loved it. "Strongest title I've ever played." His words, not mine. He's been mistaken on occasion but never steered me wrong. I trust Guy. Mystery as to why stern had to rebuild software.

Quoted from underlord:

Ice, if you're gonna have doubts, wait til the LE info comes out. You may be pleasantly surprised. Then again, maybe none of us will be surprised at all. It's up to upper management now. They gotta do whatever they need to I guess.

#32 5 years ago

Have we ever seen a game (Pro) out for this long as not having ANY code on the website? What is the deal or secret being kept here, I don't get it? They don't want people to use Pinball Browser to see everything or what?

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Have we ever seen a game (Pro) out for this long as not having ANY code on the website? What is the deal or secret being kept here, I don't get it? They don't want people to use Pinball Browser to see everything or what?

That's not it, because if the code is on the game, you can easily extract it to a USB stick. It is very strange that no code is up, though, and the optimist in me would like to think it may have something to do with the quotes being put back into the game. Fingers crossed.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Exactly.

#35 5 years ago

indeed making an backup of the code from an updated game and you got the code..

its no rocket science, stern is just lacking it to put it out there on their website i guess. i should have asked the guys at modern to make an copy for me to get it with me and put it up somewhere for u guys to download.

why holding it back from the buying your game crowd? doesnt make sense to me

#36 5 years ago

I will donate $20 to Pinside if someone uploads the 1.1 code for pinsiders to download.

#37 5 years ago

Yes please give us the 1.10 code. Pretty please.

Stern did this with Mustang and it drove me nuts. If you have a code update, why not post it?

I'm stuck on 1.05 and just hoping someone can give me 1.10

#38 5 years ago

Mine says 1.01 when you turn it on. That is all I know.

#39 5 years ago

We want code! We want code! We want code!!!!! LOL.

#40 5 years ago

Code please

#41 5 years ago

Has anybody with the game explored the code with Pinball Browser yet to see if any sound bites from the show are in there?

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Has anybody with the game explored the code with Pinball Browser yet to see if any sound bites from the show are in there?

+1000000

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Can you pull code from a game back onto USB?

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

Can you pull code from a game back onto USB?

Yep.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Yes I hope that happens too! It will stop the excessive whining about the voices from a few people.

#46 5 years ago

If someone can post the code I already have a bunch of sound bytes isolated and ready to play with pinball browser.

#47 5 years ago

Yes can someone with code post it?

#48 5 years ago

1.05 and built 10/14

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

They are not. Some funny unused redneck quotes though!

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

They are not. Some funny unused redneck quotes though!

That sucks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 199.99
There are 211 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside