(Topic ID: 164776)

HELL AWAITS...!

By AlexSMendes

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    14370170_1225414940854821_8054194458495658518_n (resized).jpg
    20150729_171117 (resized).jpg
    2009_esp_kh-2_ouija_custom_shop_black_electric_guitar_90174-7_1_(1)_(resized).jpg
    20160821_191426.jpg
    snakebyte_case2_small_(resized).jpg
    slayer-abyss-BL_(resized).jpg
    ESP_LTD_Slayer_Reign_in_Blood_SLR067_1_(resized).jpg
    13770322_10154261362700390_2334129569267686442_n_(resized).jpg
    1000x1000_(resized).jpg
    Capture_(resized).PNG
    eHNkNXNqMTI=_o_the-exorcist-1973-part-1_(resized).jpg
    setlist-image-v1_(resized).png
    setlist_(resized).png
    CAM01958.jpg
    23625db9c67d275f0ea48eda5b74d393_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jewboyflowerhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 7 years ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

Way harder than Slayer and with a more positive message.

Whaaaa?

#147 7 years ago
    Quoted from Clytor:

I would personally love to see a Slayer pin happen. I would concede that while Slayer is huge and legendary in the metal world, they are not as mainstream as any of the bands Stern has licensed previously. Does this matter at the end of the day? Maybe? I remember when Stern first asked about what metal bands people liked on a Facebook thread. I, of course, mentioned Meshuggah. I would say that proper realization of a Slayer pin would certainly include some evil imagery and call outs. I can't imagine the art being any more gory than TWD. Tom Araya yelling at you to "get the extra ball" would be a riot. They played up the Satanic thing in the 80's. I'm pretty sure they have said as much in interviews, even. While Kerry King seems like imposing guy, I don't think he'd sacrifice a goat.

Actually, Tom is a born again christian. I read in interviews that Tom writes the socio political lyrics and Kerry writes the satanic stuff. Kerry maintains he isn't a satanist, he just despises christians and christianity

#150 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

3. Undisputed Attitude. The only CD that hasn't been taken out of my upstairs deck in 3 years. Freakin masterpiece.

Thought I was the only one who loves that album, and I normally can't stand when bands do cover albums. Saw them in Lawrence on that tour. Fucking incredible (and dangerous) seeing slayer in a small club

#151 7 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

That's why I'd rather take an ass whipping than listen to his BS.

Thats why i buy all their albums and see them everytime they come through town.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jewboyflowerhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-wait-is-over-now-only-hell-awaits?tu=jewboyflowerhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.