(Topic ID: 164776)

HELL AWAITS...!

By AlexSMendes

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    14370170_1225414940854821_8054194458495658518_n (resized).jpg
    20150729_171117 (resized).jpg
    2009_esp_kh-2_ouija_custom_shop_black_electric_guitar_90174-7_1_(1)_(resized).jpg
    20160821_191426.jpg
    snakebyte_case2_small_(resized).jpg
    slayer-abyss-BL_(resized).jpg
    ESP_LTD_Slayer_Reign_in_Blood_SLR067_1_(resized).jpg
    13770322_10154261362700390_2334129569267686442_n_(resized).jpg
    1000x1000_(resized).jpg
    Capture_(resized).PNG
    eHNkNXNqMTI=_o_the-exorcist-1973-part-1_(resized).jpg
    setlist-image-v1_(resized).png
    setlist_(resized).png
    CAM01958.jpg
    23625db9c67d275f0ea48eda5b74d393_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#106 7 years ago

Is this really happening or even a possibility? if so I might perform a Bucky Larson style release all over myself, please Stern make it happen, might be the best music on Earth for pinball, fast, intense, brutal, I'm thinking Borg/Lyman.

4721408287d69afb8c2e2e9624225e0e_(resized).jpg4721408287d69afb8c2e2e9624225e0e_(resized).jpg

#113 7 years ago

They can't be older Slayer fans or real Slayer fans for that matter so I say "die by the sword" leave ur god damn phones at home.

#117 7 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Well, to credit those guys, they've stayed true to their beliefs and they're still rocking it out today.

Stryper sucks, christian metal? it also sucks, Slayer and Stryper should never be mentioned in the same sentence and now I need a bath.

#126 7 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

I agree, personally. I have never listened to Stryper and wouldn't know one of their songs if I heard it.
    What I was saying was, full credit to them for sticking with it for 30 years.
    Remove that thumbs down son!
    rd

Ok, I feel better now, the bath worked and I used a wash cloth to be sure, all is well. I removed the thumbs down, but I will say it would have been better if Stryper stuck with it for 30 days then I don't know maybe disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle or abducted by aliens, no wait they all die in a bizarre gardening accident.

#176 7 years ago
    Quoted from nephasth:Megadeth is Death Metal? Man you're on roll! You really have no clue. In case you were wondering... Slayer isn't Death Metal either. And Megadeth is closer to the mainstream end of metal...
    As far as "shooting you down"... You kind of deserve it coming into a Slayer thread to shoot Slayer down. You don't see me going over to an Almond Brothers or whatever thread shitting on the band. You don't like Slayer? Great! Move along.

Megadeth like Metallica had some great stuff in the beginning but it went to shit fast, Slayer has remained constant and brutal and great, I can see how a lot of folks would dislike it but they probably want a Grateful Dead pin which would be fine if the goal was to kill them off till the wizard mode which could be "I'm grateful they are all dead" Sabbath and Motorhead would be cool but most likely it will continue in the realm of geezer rock and guys who look like women, Aerosmith? what a piece of crap that will be, I know Slayer won't happen because its too Evil and that is horseshit, at least in the sea of kids movies, old rock bands, nerdy fanatsy films and TV shows we got TWD and Aliens on the way.

slayer_skull_by_xpz_neji_(resized).jpgslayer_skull_by_xpz_neji_(resized).jpg

#178 7 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Sabbath only with Ozzy or Dio

I like this album, Zero the Hero might be my favorite song.

Black_Sabbath_-_Born_Again_(resized).jpgBlack_Sabbath_-_Born_Again_(resized).jpg

#210 7 years ago

I love Slayer and enjoy the new album but I notice the lack of Jeff, its not bad but not the same. Sorry Ice but Slayer doesn't make albums for cash grabs, Sabbath's first 5 albums were all masterpiece's, overall favorite would have to be Paranoid, FWboots, WPigs, EFuneral, HofDoom holy shit, Megadeth like Metallica lost me after the first few albums but the odd song isn't bad, I'm more into Death Metal but the old school bands who are still making albums, still on most of these there are usually 2 or 3 great songs and the rest is just filler, I did just discover this album and its by far the best Motorhead I've ever heard, a dedicated pin based on this would be just fine by me,

#229 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pickle:

people talk about bands selling out.....Slayer did that at both ends.....in the beginning when they never denied being satanists and pretty much said they were and fast forward 30 years and now they say they are not.....they played it up and used it to their advantage like any other band would to become big. Simple as that.

That's up there with one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. Come on.

#240 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pickle:

Ridiculous that a band would use a gimmick/image to become popular......no band has ever done that.

No I agree with that but like Sabbath and even the most brutal of Death Metal bands its just something they enjoy, the darkside, horror films etc. not a gimmick because 99% or higher of the fans like myself aren't satanists, I see what ur saying but in this case it really doesn't apply.

#259 7 years ago
    Quoted from Schusler:

I'm interested on what album/era you said Megadeth and or Metallica "went to shit" on? Curious...

That's easy
    Metallica - Black Album and everything else after
    Megadeth - Countdown to Extinction

I'm not saying there isn't a few good tunes here and there but for the most part, shit. JMO

#260 7 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

So at least two guys are in for Slayer, Amendes and Gryzz, who else?

Me.

4721408287d69afb8c2e2e9624225e0e_(resized).jpg4721408287d69afb8c2e2e9624225e0e_(resized).jpg

#265 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cruster:

They make it, I'm buying a few. One for me and a couple for the route. Slayer is a mainstay on my jukeboxes, so why not operate a few slayer pins. As long as I can get 3 LE's I'm in.

I know lots of guys who would buy a Slayer pin, they aren't collectors but they would have to have it, like Kiss to those army freaks.

#276 7 years ago
    Quoted from Schusler:

You should give the new Megadeth album a listen to.

I will, its tough after a band makes 2 master pieces like Peace sells and Rust in Peace.

#301 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

The last GREAT Metallica album was Master Of Puppets.
    Everything after that was the downward spiral to Lulu.

Wrong

#313 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

The worst Metallica album ever made (yes, even worse than AJFA).

So ur saying you don't enjoy Dyers Eve, Frayed ends of Sanity, Blackened? very strange considering how much you like MOP's,

#360 7 years ago

Diabolus in Musica
    God Hates Us All
    Christ Illusion

All Greatness

#373 7 years ago

Only one rap pin for me and thats Kool Keith.

#381 7 years ago

As much as I would love a Slayer pin I really doubt Stern is making one, Metallica is about as dark as they will go in my opinion band wise and thats a damn shame, a damn shame.

#387 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinballcorpse:

Stern has no issues with pins depicting violence, gore, language or heavy music, so a Slayer pin should not be out of the question thematically. It is all about what will sell and what is the hot license. Slayer is not as big of an arena draw as any of the other musical artists they have released, but if they could get the licensing and thought the game would be profitable, I am sure they would consider it.

Yeah its the satanism that I think would cause the problem, don't get me wrong I'm all for it, I guess they could leave that imagery out but it just wouldn't be as good, like Slayer and Venom it looks cool and they aren't satanists, neither am I, first you would have to believe in that all that crap which is where I get off the bus, listen if Stern makes a Slayer pin I will in for a RIBlood LE so fast it would make ur head spin.

eHNkNXNqMTI=_o_the-exorcist-1973-part-1_(resized).jpgeHNkNXNqMTI=_o_the-exorcist-1973-part-1_(resized).jpg

#389 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinballcorpse:

As I said, it makes for an interesting line in the sand.

I don't think so, we are talking apples and oranges here with regards to AC/DC imagery and content, music and overall style compared to Slayer, I liked older AC/DC but its RnRoll and very main stream, Aerosmith is in that same camp like Kiss, even Metallica who went soft after AJFA still have more of a main stream style, Slayer is in a league of its own and the dividing point from Metal to Death Metal, again nobody wants a Slayer pin as much as I do but I just don't see it happening.

I think these lyrics might keep Stern from making a Slayer pin.

Strangulation, mutilation, cancer of the brain
    Limb dissection, amputation, from a mind deranged

Asphyxiation, suffocation, gasping for air
    Explain to me the feeling after sitting in the chair?

Ripping apart
    Severing flesh
    Gouging eyes
    Tearing limb from limb

Experimentation, slow infection, internal decay
    Execution, need transfusion, body rots away

Sliced incision, zero vision, loss of vital signs
    Skin contortion, bone erosion, your life becomes your fine

Ripping apart
    Severing flesh
    Gouging eyes
    Tearing limb from limb

[LEAD: HANNEMAN, KING]

Strangulation, mutilation, cancer of the brain
    Limb dissection, amputation, from a mind deranged

Asphyxiation, suffocation, gasping for air
    Explain to me the feeling after sitting in the chair

Sliced incision, zero vision, loss of vital signs
    Skin contortion, bone erosion, your life becomes your fine

Necrophobic can't control the paranoia
    Scared to die

#390 7 years ago

My other favorite from this album

#391 7 years ago

Now I'm listening to Slayer, here's the best of WPBlood well I do like that song too.

#392 7 years ago

What Slayer lost with the Death of Hanneman.

#403 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cruster:

what was shocking in the 80's wouldn't even make the show these days

I agree but in such a foolish way, violence is fine and all kinds of big asses shaking around yet a show like All in the family could never air today? PC bullshit is as high as ever, never understood why a nipple showing can cause such a drama yet in the middle of the day on CSI you can see a guy get his brains blown out, no swear words but blood and guts? no problem. Oh yeah please make a Slayer pin, don't care who does it either.

#404 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

It's this years booth Neal, and do everyone in this thread a solid and never again mention Slayer and Slipknot in the same sentence.

I agree with this 10 fold.

#405 7 years ago

2 weeks later
    #418 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Broken Hope is my shit !

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-wait-is-over-now-only-hell-awaits?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.