(Topic ID: 164776)

HELL AWAITS...!

By AlexSMendes

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    14370170_1225414940854821_8054194458495658518_n (resized).jpg
    20150729_171117 (resized).jpg
    2009_esp_kh-2_ouija_custom_shop_black_electric_guitar_90174-7_1_(1)_(resized).jpg
    20160821_191426.jpg
    snakebyte_case2_small_(resized).jpg
    slayer-abyss-BL_(resized).jpg
    ESP_LTD_Slayer_Reign_in_Blood_SLR067_1_(resized).jpg
    13770322_10154261362700390_2334129569267686442_n_(resized).jpg
    1000x1000_(resized).jpg
    Capture_(resized).PNG
    eHNkNXNqMTI=_o_the-exorcist-1973-part-1_(resized).jpg
    setlist-image-v1_(resized).png
    setlist_(resized).png
    CAM01958.jpg
    23625db9c67d275f0ea48eda5b74d393_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider damonator.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 7 years ago

I love me some metal - but leave the satanic crap out of it please.

#53 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:satanic metal is some of the best metal.

Nope - I roll with Christian metal:

Way harder than Slayer and with a more positive message.

#60 7 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Gimme a fuckin break... Do u really "think you'll see the pearly gates when death takes u away"?

Fo sho my friend

#87 7 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Didn't know they were "Christian". They have some good stuff.
    Another cool band, supposedly Christian, are Underoath. They have some awesome music, I play it all the time.
    I don't care if someone is "Christian" or "not Christian" Let your music do the talking, and stay true to what you believe in, whatever it is. That's what matters.
    (And whatever you're into, don't rub it in my face, I'm big enough to make up my own mind what I want to believe in...and listen too).
    rd.

Yes - Underoath is awesome. August Burns Red, As I Lay Dying, Demon Hunter are great too.

I'm not saying Slayer isn't a super talented band - I just can't support them.

And I'm not trying to push anything on anyone - just pointing out alternatives for people like me that love metal but hate the satanic junk.

#180 7 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Dystopia is a great album.... So is Repentless..... Metallica died for me after AJfA.... Sabbath only with Ozzy or Dio..... Motorhead always..... Aerowho? Gratewhat?

Dystopia is the best from Megadeth since the 90s. Awesome album!

#198 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jgaltr56:

I'd be on board if the theme was more than "insert metal/rock band here" and play songs. For me a game that puts you in the middle of a story is much more interesting. How about a battle of the bands theme? Slayer vs Metallica. George Gomez did it before successfully with Monster Bash when he came up with an original theme using old movie assets. Maybe throw in some supernatural stuff like Spooky did with RZ. Devil went down to Georgia looking for a soul to steal. AC/DC teams up with Slayer to solve a murder. It could be great with a little creative force behind it.

Interesting idea, I think Metallica vs Megadeth would be the most obvious choice.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider damonator.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-wait-is-over-now-only-hell-awaits?tu=damonator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.