(Topic ID: 164776)

HELL AWAITS...!

By AlexSMendes

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    14370170_1225414940854821_8054194458495658518_n (resized).jpg
    20150729_171117 (resized).jpg
    2009_esp_kh-2_ouija_custom_shop_black_electric_guitar_90174-7_1_(1)_(resized).jpg
    20160821_191426.jpg
    snakebyte_case2_small_(resized).jpg
    slayer-abyss-BL_(resized).jpg
    ESP_LTD_Slayer_Reign_in_Blood_SLR067_1_(resized).jpg
    13770322_10154261362700390_2334129569267686442_n_(resized).jpg
    1000x1000_(resized).jpg
    Capture_(resized).PNG
    eHNkNXNqMTI=_o_the-exorcist-1973-part-1_(resized).jpg
    setlist-image-v1_(resized).png
    setlist_(resized).png
    CAM01958.jpg
    23625db9c67d275f0ea48eda5b74d393_(resized).jpg

There are 426 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
    #401 7 years ago

It's this years booth Neal, and do everyone in this thread a solid and never again mention Slayer and Slipknot in the same sentence.

#402 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

It's this years booth Neal, and do everyone in this thread a solid and never again mention Slayer and Slipknot in the same sentence.

Other than this^sentence

#403 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cruster:

what was shocking in the 80's wouldn't even make the show these days

I agree but in such a foolish way, violence is fine and all kinds of big asses shaking around yet a show like All in the family could never air today? PC bullshit is as high as ever, never understood why a nipple showing can cause such a drama yet in the middle of the day on CSI you can see a guy get his brains blown out, no swear words but blood and guts? no problem. Oh yeah please make a Slayer pin, don't care who does it either.

#404 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

I agree with this 10 fold.

#405 7 years ago

#406 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

never again mention Slayer and Slipknot in the same sentence

Both sounded tight when I saw them play together, so lets not have any metal hating. Metal has enough roadblocks.

BABYMETAL OK?

#407 7 years ago

stream.wacken.com

#408 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cruster:

Metallica and Acdc were great sellers and earners. Lighter bands like kiss and Rolling Stones not so much. Based on that I won't buy lighter band pins, I'll save the coin for heavy.

Metallica and AC/DC were the two better pins. I'm not even much of a Rolling Stones fan, but its a damn shame their game was a stinker. It could have been huge.

1 week later
    #409 7 years ago

Payback's a bitch!

#410 7 years ago

Back in 2011 ESP did this Slayer 25th anniversary guitar.

The ultimate topper $800.

ESP_LTD_Slayer_Reign_in_Blood_SLR067_1_(resized).jpgESP_LTD_Slayer_Reign_in_Blood_SLR067_1_(resized).jpg

#411 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Back in 2011 ESP did this Slayer 25th anniversary guitar.
    The ultimate topper $800.

If you buy a guitar like that for a pinball topper instead of to play, you should be ElKabonged over the head with it.

#412 7 years ago
    Quoted from TOK:

If you buy a guitar like that for a pinball topper instead of to play, you should be ElKabonged over the head with it.

I've got much better guitars to play than an ESP.

#413 7 years ago

Nothing wrong with ESP's

#414 7 years ago

Meh, i want a Fantasy pinball (Conan?), never been much for this kind of rock music.

#415 7 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Nothing wrong with ESP's

They are nice guitars.

This one is only $699, so only a little more than a real Stern topper.

slayer-abyss-BL_(resized).jpgslayer-abyss-BL_(resized).jpg

#416 7 years ago

Chicagos Broken Hope axeman buys a few of Hannemans guitars. Only 12k apiece...not bad really. Can't wait to hear the riffs inspired/new material that is coming outta those axes for Wagner.
    Broken Hope is my shit !
    http://loudwire.com/jeff-hanneman-guitar-collection-bought-broken-hope-jeremy-wagner/

#417 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I've got much better guitars to play than an ESP.

Uh oh, you're not one of those jazz guys with the creepy dracula fingernails are ya?
    Love my ESP Snakebyte!

snakebyte_case2_small_(resized).jpgsnakebyte_case2_small_(resized).jpg

#418 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Broken Hope is my shit !

#419 7 years ago

Just received an e-mail from my buddy Jeff Becerra... u know what? POSSESSED still is my shit!

Keep on thrashin'!!!

20160821_191426.jpg20160821_191426.jpg

#420 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

They are nice guitars.
    This one is only $699, so only a little more than a real Stern topper.

I think ESP's are a fantastic guitar, I think the LTD brand took some of the prestige out of ESP guitars though. Definitely boosted their market share though, I knew one person with an ESP.

2009_esp_kh-2_ouija_custom_shop_black_electric_guitar_90174-7_1_(1)_(resized).jpg2009_esp_kh-2_ouija_custom_shop_black_electric_guitar_90174-7_1_(1)_(resized).jpg

#421 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gerrard17:

I think ESP's are a fantastic guitar, I think the LTD brand took some of the prestige out of ESP guitars though.

The Japanese built ESPs are still the shit. You're right that the LTD guitars do devalue the brand a bit, but probably no more than the Chinese made Fenders devalue Fender guitars.

When I was a young gigging musician, I dreamed of owning an ESP Horizon. I love the arched top on those, I used to stare at them longingly in Guitar World magazine. However, nobody bought them into NZ in those days. Ibanez had the NZ market to itself with the RG550s and the early Jems (I have a white Jem7V now..)

I bought one of only 2 USA built Jacksons they bought here in 1988, they bought in a Soloist and a Ltd88. I liked the neck on the 88 way better so I bought it. Still got it today. Sweet metal guitar.

rd

#422 7 years ago

B.C. Rich still reigns....

20150729_171117 (resized).jpg20150729_171117 (resized).jpg

#423 7 years ago

haha! I was going to say, a B.C Rich Warlok was what I was thrashing out Chaos A.D on back in the day.

Quoted from rotordave:

The Japanese built ESPs are still the shit. You're right that the LTD guitars do devalue the brand a bit, but probably no more than the Chinese made Fenders devalue Fender guitars.
    When I was a young gigging musician, I dreamed of owning an ESP Horizon. I love the arched top on those, I used to stare at them longingly in Guitar World magazine. However, nobody bought them into NZ in those days. Ibanez had the NZ market to itself with the RG550s and the early Jems (I have a white Jem7V now..)
    I bought one of only 2 USA built Jacksons they bought here in 1988, they bought in a Soloist and a Ltd88. I liked the neck on the 88 way better so I bought it. Still got it today. Sweet metal guitar.
    rd

ESP Explorer was the dream for me when flicking through GW or the buyers guides! Never ever saw one in Australia though. I sold my only decent guitar (Fender Mustang) to fund this habit i've moved away from guitars now but fortunately my brother is guitar crazy so if I ever need a fix I head to his place. He just got a PRS SC245, such a nice guitar.

These days you could get a few of the highest end guitars for the price of a TZ....

1 week later
    #424 7 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

B.C. Rich still reigns....

If they were made by the man himself. I'd still like a mockingbird & a bich but I'm happy w/ my jackson's Too bad the company got bounced around between owners over the years.
    I don't care for the design or feel of the new models.

ESP's are great too. I guess if you have the money to own/maintain a pin an $800 guitar is pocket change. I'd want since I love slayer but would play it

Guitarists are a strange bunch. We all have things we like I guess... As long as it has strings and stays tuned I'm good

2 weeks later
    #425 7 years ago

14370170_1225414940854821_8054194458495658518_n (resized).jpg14370170_1225414940854821_8054194458495658518_n (resized).jpg

8 months later
    #426 6 years ago

huh...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

There are 426 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-wait-is-over-now-only-hell-awaits/page/9?hl=snowgalvin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.