(Topic ID: 253285)

The verdict is in...Wonka is a wonder, and K***** is a wonker...

By Shastings

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 112 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinlawyer
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“The verdict is in...Wonka is a wonder, and K***** is a wonker...”

• K***** is right, Wonka is a fail (but not as much as Star Wars) 93 votes
    48%
  • K***** is so wrong, Wonka is great 100 votes
    52%

(193 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

73504855_3127920420615644_8095656338098487296_n (resized).jpg
964F7EB2-6EEA-4457-A62C-3EB707B4007B (resized).jpeg
kaneda (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191012-105551 (resized).png
There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Exactly my point. They get annoying and repetitive so how can the lack of them be a deal-breaker on a pin?

Does anyone with a JJPOTC complain about the assets? Nope.

Well usually at first people want it loaded so the fact its lacking might pay off after 100's of plays but initially its a let down for some (not me) who knows and more importantly who cares. One thing I've learned is even if the "deal-breaker" rederick is strong at release its doesn't mean anything in the long term. How many pins have been torn to shreds upon release only to gain high praise in time and from the same folk who considered it a flop?

Quoted from steigerpijp:

Haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love!

Yeah but very often the lovers can't accept that someone else hates it. Wonkas not for me but if it was and I loved it I wouldn't give 2 shits what anyone else thinks, I would have to try and tear apart their theories however, not because I care what they think its just so damn fun.

Oh and to the OP, why r u listening to Kaneda? You see in ur poll u had to throw "not as much as SW's" seems to be ur looking for some kind of justification. Was SW's a fail? I didn't know that and I didn't know Wonka was being considered a fail, I mean what constitutes a fail? Low sales? the majority disliking it while you love? Man all those things would only making even more special to me. You want to know what a fail is. Batwoman, Captain Marvel, The Phantom Menace, WWE pin and ofcourse 3D.

Love ur Wonka and stop caring what anyone else thinks. Good day to u sirs, I said good day.

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

kaneda ? Never heard of it. Is that a soft drink?

kaneda (resized).jpgkaneda (resized).jpg
#53 4 years ago

I haven't had the chance to even play wonka. I would love to be able to.

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I haven't had the chance to even play wonka. I would love to be able to.

Want to come play mine here in Frisco?

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

OP sounds way too invested in the opinions of others for their own happiness. And why listen if it upsets you so much?
Wonka is amazing. I also enjoy Kaneda's podcast. I'll even go further: I bet there is a high probability that he still buys that CE when its released. Wait and see. He clearly cares about the future of the game or he wouldn't keep bitching about it. The bottom line is that it shoots better and has more to offer than any other pin out there right now.

I listen to and enjoy Chris's (Kaneda) podcasts for the most part, but I long ago learned to disregard his pinball game opinions as highly subjective for the following reasons:

1. He tends to fixate on what he feels is missing or off in a particular game and not allow himself to get past this in order to formulate an objective overall assessment of the game. (example: JJP POTC)

2. Much of his actual firsthand gameplay experience seems to occur in public locations which, as a rule, typically provide less than an ideal environment in which to really experience what a game has to offer (let alone simply hear them).

3. With the exception of Batman 66 (the only game he has in his home), he can't seem to be bothered to make the effort to learn games' rules and develop an accurate understanding of their depth beyond his initial impression from limited gameplay (see #2). Accordingly, he tends to dismiss many rulesets as way too complicated - which in reality they aren't. (example: Stern Star Wars)

4. His overall pinball game knowledge is mainly limited to games produced since he has been in the hobby (last 5 years or so) or A-list 90's Bally/Williams games. (Example: his semi-recent "discovery" at a friend's place that 80's solid state games are actually fun!)

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I listen to and enjoy Chris's (Kaneda) podcasts for the most part, but I long ago learned to disregard his pinball game opinions as highly subjective for the following reasons:
1. He tends to fixate on what he feels is missing or off in a particular game and not allow himself to get past this in order to formulate an objective overall assessment of the game. (example: JJP POTC)
2. Much of his actual firsthand gameplay experience seems to occur in public locations which, as a rule, typically provide less than an ideal environment in which to really experience what a game has to offer (let alone simply hear them).
3. With the exception of Batman 66 (the only game he has in his home), he can't seem to be bothered to make the effort to learn games' rules and develop an accurate understanding of their depth beyond his initial impression from limited gameplay (see #2). Accordingly, he tends to dismiss many rulesets as way too complicated - which in reality they aren't. (example: Stern Star Wars)
4. His overall pinball game knowledge is mainly limited to games produced since he has been in the hobby (last 5 years or so) or A-list 90's Bally/Williams games. (Example: his semi-recent "discovery" at a friend's place that 80's solid state games are actually fun!)

I don’t disagree with you. I shake my head in frustration when I hear him wishing the game was like a Blu-Ray of the movie rather than a fast-paced game that isn’t going to work the same with entire scenes playing. It isn’t a wood-chopper like Hobbit (and frankly those long ball time games tend to bore me to tears. To each their own). I’m not listening to him expecting in-depth historical knowledge, nor to agree with his particular tastes what constitutes a good-playing game.

Still, pinball needs a voice that is challenging the companies and pressuring them to try harder and deliver more. I don’t agree with a lot of what he says, but when I listen to the kind of apologist crap coming from podcasts like that Pinball Magazine foolishness, I’m glad he’s saying it.

#57 4 years ago

Agreed re: Kaneda. Chris's comparative objectivity regarding the business aspects of pinball is one of the main reasons I listen to his podcast.

Although I understand their motive for doing so, I hate when other podcasters obviously temper their game comments out of concern for staying on manufacturers' good sides. I used to love Coast 2 Coast pinball for example, but eventually tired of Nate Shivers' softball question interviews and constant avoidance of creating any potential conflict. Accordingly, I don't even bother to listen to his new sales oriented podcast through Stern.

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

It’s “entertainment”. “Media”, that’s a joke for any of them but I get why they say it

If he’s “media” you and I are “media”

It’s guys mostly hanging out and talking about pinball, like fantasy football, sports or any other hobby

Whether you do it in person, online or on a podcast it’s really no different

If somebody blurts it into a microphone it doesn’t make it any more or less valid than any other viewpoint in any other forum

Having fun and being passionate is a good thing, no matter how wrong you might be about something!

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I wish the polls would show you who voted which way! Love to see who voted “Wonka failed”.

That's like saying you would like to know who voted for Trump or Sanders some times its best not to know

#60 4 years ago

I have gotten to the point that I hate the terms butter and clunk just say easy shots tight shots

#61 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

That's like saying you would like to know who voted for Trump or Sanders some times its best not to know

Just something i would like to see. Continue.

#62 4 years ago

The only people who seem to have glowing reviews are people who own the game. I agree with a lot of what people and Kaneda are saying. Code is insanely confusing and the lack assets is a total letdown. Real talk the game feels, looks and sounds like warner bros took a willy wonka slot machine and said "hey turn this into a pinball machine". Go watch a willy wonka slot machine the UI and sound package is extremely similar to the pinball machine.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

The only people who seem to have glowing reviews are people who own the game. I agree with a lot of what people and Kaneda are saying. Code is insanely confusing and the lack assets is a total letdown. Real talk the game feels, looks and sounds like warner bros took a willy wonka slot machine and said "hey turn this into a pinball machine". Go watch a willy wonka slot machine the UI and sound package is extremely similar to the pinball machine.

Have you played it in a home enviroment? If not, you should really wait to make judgement.

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Have you played it in a home enviroment? If not, you should really wait to make judgement.

Yeah, pretty much everything he said is wrong.

I went to watch a WW slot video after reading his post - nope, not seeing it.
And the asset use thing, FFS it’s just tired at this point. The game has hundreds of movie audio clips used very well for comedic and gameplay effect.

Yeah when it plays videos it’s silent. We know. It doesn’t matter.

Confusing code? How hard is “hit ramps, hit the gobstopper 3x, hit the captive ball then the kid MB shot?”

Just another person who dismissed the game too soon without giving it a chance over trivial issues.

964F7EB2-6EEA-4457-A62C-3EB707B4007B (resized).jpeg964F7EB2-6EEA-4457-A62C-3EB707B4007B (resized).jpeg
#65 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

JJP has clearly stated they wanted this game to go on route but im being told i need to play it in a home. That's an inherently flawed design. If i play a wonka on route and have a miserable time. The response is well you either need to find someone that has one or drop 8k to buy one yourself. Both are terrible piss ass solutions. JJP butchered the theme the same way Stern did Star wars. Pirates code is twice as confusing but most people like it because its fun and you can do cool things without having to dive fdeep into the code. Stern just updated Ghostbusters code made the game easier, cleaned up a lot of the frustrating elements and boom people are loving the game again. If the code and use of assets are so amazing like home buyers are saying why do so many people continue to complain about it. There is way more negative buzz about it and the only people truly enjoying the game are those who own it. For those who like the game im happy you like it. I'm in the boat that says it could have much better and less confusing.

Also news flash every game is better played in a home environment. For those defending lets come up with a new defense argument one that couldnt be applied to every game in existence

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

JJP has clearly stated they wanted this game to go on route but im being told i need to play it in a home. That's an inherently flawed design. If i play a wonka on route and have a miserable time. The response is well you either need to find someone that has one or drop 8k to buy one yourself. Both are terrible piss ass solutions.

Totally agree with this and this has always been the problem with JJP and their shitty flippers that need so much tweaking.
It's a shame.

#67 4 years ago

I played Wonka at MGC when it was revealed and I was not impressed at all . I have since played it and it has come a long way and has improved since MGC but it still has a way to go if it wants to compete with games within it’s price range . Jjp does have a good track record as far as code improvement goes with their previous games so I suspect Wonka will improve as well .

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I went to watch a WW slot video after reading his post - nope, not seeing it.[quoted image]

Funny, I saw the slot in person for the first time this weekend and it really reminded me of the pin.
Not stating that as a negative at all, just an observation.

#69 4 years ago

CE just announced, will be at expo.

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

JJP has clearly stated they wanted this game to go on route but im being told i need to play it in a home. That's an inherently flawed design. If i play a wonka on route and have a miserable time. The response is well you either need to find someone that has one or drop 8k to buy one yourself. Both are terrible piss ass solutions. JJP butchered the theme the same way Stern did Star wars. Pirates code is twice as confusing but most people like it because its fun and you can do cool things without having to dive fdeep into the code. Stern just updated Ghostbusters code made the game easier, cleaned up a lot of the frustrating elements and boom people are loving the game again. If the code and use of assets are so amazing like home buyers are saying why do so many people continue to complain about it. There is way more negative buzz about it and the only people truly enjoying the game are those who own it. For those who like the game im happy you like it. I'm in the boat that says it could have much better and less confusing.

Also news flash every game is better played in a home environment. For those defending lets come up with a new defense argument one that couldnt be applied to every game in existence

If JJP released a box full of shit called the Manure Pit Pinball Machine Skyemont would find it to be a sweet smelling new experience.

#71 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

If JJP released a box full of shit called the Manure Pit Pinball Machine Skyemont would find it to be a sweet smelling new experience.

Sure would Jerkoff. I mean Hazoff.

#72 4 years ago

73504855_3127920420615644_8095656338098487296_n (resized).jpg73504855_3127920420615644_8095656338098487296_n (resized).jpg
#73 4 years ago

I don't own it but play it at the local arcade regularly. Love the theme, the look of it, and especially how it plays. It's probably one of my absolute favorite playing pins to come out in years. With that said, I do share some sentiments about there being so much missing from the original source material. Some of it probably due to not being able to get the actor rights to use, but as great as it is with so many various ways to play the modes, it still leaves me wanting more from the theme. (Golden geese rooms, fizzy-lifting drinks, blueberry Violet, dancing Grandpa Joes! . . . maybe even a pinball that would get "stuck" in a pipe like a fat Augustus where you had to hit some valve pressure shots to shoot it out)

Also odd to me that the Collectors Edition announced earlier seems to include Veruca Salt call-outs not included in the other versions. No idea if they're her actual movie quotes or if the actress recorded some new material, but IMO, kinda lame to exclude such a big theme element that's missing from the more common machines. I mean, who doesn't wanna hear, "I WANT IT NOW!" on their game?

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Sure would Jerkoff. I mean Hazoff.

Wow. That's brilliant.

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Wow. That's brilliant.

Thanks. I like it.

#76 4 years ago

Poll needs a third option: Wonka not so good and why would anyone listen to Kaneda

#77 4 years ago

Wonka aside, it seems Canada (sic) is in literary terms an “unreliable narrator.”

I made the mistake of listening to his podcast touting Wonka as a great innovation and I remember him saying something like it comes out into the room, or some nonsense like that.

After that buildup, now he decides he’s removing his deposit? That’s just bipolar in my opinion. it’s fine to be impressed by a game and then critical of it upon release but it feels that there’s no through line to his logic or critical views.

How does a game go from being a holy grail to not even worthy of owning?

As I said .... “unreliable narrator.”

#78 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Confusing code? How hard is “hit ramps, hit the gobstopper 3x, hit the captive ball then the kid MB shot?”

Of course its not hard to figure out, no pinball machine is. He doesn't have the patience to play enough games on any pin to figure them out. That's 1/2 the fun. We don't need games dumbed down designed for HUO and/or location players! Certainly the goal is to put MORE quarters into the pin to get farther into the game. If you want dummy proof pins to play on location go to an EM spot.

He raves about BM66 because its the pin he owns, understands and plays all the time. Ever hear him praise any other pinball machine?

It's very "macabre" how he acts sometimes. LOL! Sorry Kman but I wouldn't say any word if you can't pronounce it. You should know by now. That's why you gotta love the guy, he doesn't care if he sounds like an idiot.

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's why you gotta love the guy, he doesn't care if he sounds like an idiot.

A rare quality these days ...

#80 4 years ago

Going to get flamed. Played Wonka at pinball Pete’s at the University of Michigan. Beautiful game. Amazing. But the theme for me is a#%. And I didn’t find any of the shots super satisfying.

Sorry. Wonka bites. Candyman can lick my silver balls.

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I went to watch a WW slot video after reading his post - nope, not seeing it.
And the asset use thing, FFS it’s just tired at this point. The game has hundreds of movie audio clips used very well for comedic and gameplay effect.
Yeah when it plays videos it’s silent. We know. It doesn’t matter.
Just another person who dismissed the game too soon without giving it a chance over trivial issues.[quoted image]

I will agree with you there - the code to me is not confusing at all. Now it does nothing to draw me in, is a complete mashup mess with the most annoying effects and music in modern times but code is not difficult to understand. The big screen in the back also helps explain what to do. They did a fine job with that

I know you desperately want people to like this game but what you have a hard time understanding is that the normal player doesn't want to force themselves to "get" this game (like many owners had to self admittingly do).

Then there are people like me who actually spent time trying to "get" this game and given up bc it's such a mess. I will admit that I haven't played the new code so hey, maybe there's a chance!

#82 4 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

How does a game go from being a holy grail to not even worthy of owning?

Happens all of the time. Read any new game announcement on Pinside and follow the thread for about two weeks.
Pinside must be bipolar too.

#83 4 years ago

Lots of useful and insightful info from the folks who are claiming not to like the Willy Wonka pin...
- one’s thinking is garbage if it‘s one’s favorite pin at the moment, especially if its over JP or Star Wars
- it has shitty flippers
- it bites
- it‘s a mess

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

Lots of useful and insightful info from the folks who are claiming not to like the Willy Wonka pin...
- one’s thinking is garbage if it‘s one’s favorite pin at the moment, especially if its over JP or Star Wars
- it has shitty flippers
- it bites
- it‘s a mess

Lol.. and most probably haven't even played it but just like to be negative about everything... I'm not sure what people want from these companies but I'm very happy with most new pins these days and an grateful for every new title released.

#85 4 years ago

The new code won’t help you get it if you haven’t by now.
If by ‘mashup mess’ do you mean non-linearity and stackability? To me the rules are extremely elegant. Granted it took me some time to understand them. The flowchart JJP produced is useful in this respect. And the screen tells you most of what you need to know - once you know where to look. But the ability to approach the game is so many ways is a great strength in my view.
But those who want a trip through the movie in some sort of chronological order or without stacking stuff will never like this game and I can understand that.

Quoted from delt31:

I will agree with you there - the code to me is not confusing at all. Now it does nothing to draw me in, is a complete mashup mess with the most annoying effects and music in modern times but code is not difficult to understand. The big screen in the back also helps explain what to do. They did a fine job with that
I know you desperately want people to like this game but what you have a hard time understanding is that the normal player doesn't want to force themselves to "get" this game (like many owners had to self admittingly do).
Then there are people like me who actually spent time trying to "get" this game and given up bc it's such a mess. I will admit that I haven't played the new code so hey, maybe there's a chance!

#86 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Want to come play mine here in Frisco?

zaphX
Thank you for the offer. I might need to take you up on it!

#87 4 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

The new code won’t help you get it if you haven’t by now.
If by ‘mashup mess’ do you mean non-linearity and stackability? To me the rules are extremely elegant. Granted it took me some time to understand them. The flowchart JJP produced is useful in this respect. And the screen tells you most of what you need to know - once you know where to look. But the ability to approach the game is so many ways is a great strength in my view.
But those who want a trip through the movie in some sort of chronological order or without stacking stuff will never like this game and I can understand that.

Well said ..i love the code and once you get the just of it works very well... I'm glad it dont follow the movie and do the same stuff everytime u play.

#88 4 years ago

I miss my Star Wars, definitely would get one again. I tried to like Wonka, had to force myself to play it. After a couple hundred plays it was too repetitive and easy. I sold it after a month and bought an Oktoberfest, best decision I've made in this hobby.

#89 4 years ago

Wkeybk sucks dammit robin ban. Me

#90 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I miss my Star Wars, definitely would get one again. I tried to like Wonka, had to force myself to play it. After a couple hundred plays it was too repetitive and easy. I sold it after a month and bought an Oktoberfest, best decision I've made in this hobby.

Easy???

#91 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

[quoted image]

Wow I did not figure people would get so butt-hurt over a funny FB post

#92 4 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

Going to get flamed. Played Wonka at pinball Pete’s at the University of Michigan. Beautiful game. Amazing. But the theme for me is a#%. And I didn’t find any of the shots super satisfying.
Sorry. Wonka bites. Candyman can lick my silver balls.

Very mature perspective!

#93 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Hey I don't care who doesn't like it. I just think it does a disservice when people do a hot take and shit all over it without giving it a chance.

You've been very clear that you've given it a solid chance and it doesn't work for you, so that's cool. Pinball is subjective.

And you're right, this game (in my view anyway) can make a hostile first impression. It took a few hours to win me over.

#94 4 years ago

All the shots were easy, there wasn't an exciting moment in the game. Everything felt bland.

#95 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

All the shots were easy, there wasn't an exciting moment in the game. Everything felt bland.

Did you collect 5 gobstoppers? 3 Wonkavator stages? Trying for those is very challenging and very exciting when we progress.

I think my first Oompa Loompa Odyssey is when the game won me over - did you get to that?

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:Wow I did not figure people would get so butt-hurt over a funny FB post

It was a total surprise,I’m sure

#97 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Did you collect 5 gobstoppers? 3 Wonkavator stages? Trying for those is very challenging and very exciting when we progress.
I think my first Oompa Loompa Odyssey is when the game won me over - did you get to that?

Those are the repetitive parts, same thing over and over, it got old quick. I like variety in my games. I earned 3 tickets a few times, games were long and boring after scoring 7-8mil consistantly. I found myself turning the game off before games ended, that's when I knew it had to go. Oktoberfest is a much better game, at least for my style.

#98 4 years ago

As a hobbit owner I understand loving a pin when lots of people don't like it . Wonka missed the mark in my opinion , by only having clips from the last half of the movie . My favourite parts are when the world is looking for golden tickets and Charlie is in school ect . Kaneda is my go to podcast and will probably get my twipy vote , but it he is so Wishy Washy and hypocritical , but the one thing that really makes me cringe is when he begs for money . Considering financially he is doing so well " please donate dollar a month " . I just picture him with a cardboard sign sitting on the footpath out the front of a building . If you're doing a podcast for the love of pinball Just Do It For The Love . ( or the hate) .

#99 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

As a hobbit owner I understand loving a pin when lots of people don't like it . Wonka missed the mark in my opinion , by only having clips from the last half of the movie . My favourite parts are when the world is looking for golden tickets and Charlie is in school ect . Kaneda is my go to podcast and will probably get my twipy vote , but it he is so Wishy Washy and hypocritical , but the one thing that really makes me cringe is when he begs for money . Considering financially he is doing so well " please donate dollar a month " . I just picture him with a cardboard sign sitting on the footpath out the front of a building . If you're doing a podcast for the love of pinball Just Do It For The Love . ( or the hate) .

Women’s jeans aren’t cheap.

#100 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Those are the repetitive parts, same thing over and over, it got old quick. I like variety in my games. I earned 3 tickets a few times, games were long and boring after scoring 7-8mil consistantly. I found myself turning the game off before games ended, that's when I knew it had to go. Oktoberfest is a much better game, at least for my style.

Respect! You got way further than I have and in a very short period of time. Sounds like you're very good at pinball, it makes more sense now that you'd consider it easy.

I...am not.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.99
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 64.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-verdict-is-inwonka-is-a-wonder-and-k-is-a-wonker/page/2?hl=dr-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.