(Topic ID: 280075)

the vent (with rants and raves)

By JohnnyPinball007

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Does your last NIB purchase have any playfield issues?”

• Yes 5 votes
      17%
    • No 23 votes
      77%
    • Other 2 votes
      7%

(30 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JohnnyPinball007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Has anyone else noticed Colsand has not been posting? I hope he is ok.

(and I have been bad at clogging up the confessional with mostly vents, so trying to behave more now).

(crap, that was a confession I guess)?

#3 3 years ago

I hear all the time how we should protect our natural racehorses.

Why not just protect all horses?

#6 3 years ago

I have no clue who the genius is that decided to mail one slip of paper with details of how to do a business license registration renewal online, when I still have to print all that and get it notarized anyway.

Makes no sense at all.

Doing anything online should be all online.

This is the second year of this bs.

Last year I said cool, I do not need a notary whatever now person...nope...same old crap, that they are trying to push as something new and easier.

Now the bull crap is just another step to have to send a email to request the crap they used to send anyway.

I am so glad I am self employed though!

#7 3 years ago

Recently I had to deal with a job site, that was a half mile from any building, and 100 feet away from any road, out in THE DAMN WOODS!

I lit a cigarette, they went crazy, oh put that out!

In the meantime I was standing 15 feet away from all of them, and they were very close to each other with no mask.

And they proceeded to continue being very stupid about everything the rest of the day, no common sense at all.

Recently I was asked to go back there, I pretended I was sick.

Not quite ready to retire, but at the same time I have no plans to deal with stupid, when I get paid the same amount to be around smart.

#8 3 years ago

I know some of this is similar to what I posted in the confessional, but a lot of that was just long rants, and venting, and that is why I started this topic.

I feel like I was clogging up a thread that started out in a different way.

So I am trying to keep my stuff here for the moment.

(not sure if I can change the poll here, but for the heck of it how many pinsiders would like the topic name to be changed to the JP007 Natty Fan Club)?

Vote other with the current poll if interested.

I loved goofing off in the confessional, and I probably will again soon.

But I have realized that about 5% of what I post there is a confession, and the rest a long story or a rant, or a vent, so just trying to not hog that up at the moment.

And I do hope I can be funny and entertain, but at the moment I just wanted to vent how stupid I think so many people are now, with online crap you can not even just do online, to smoking crap out in the woods and I am way away while they are close to each other.

Just stupid!

And yeah, the last time I posted about Colsand missing when he came back he had actually just had surgery, so I was curious if anyone knew how he was doing now.

I hope he is just moving, and he is fine.

I totally notice when any regular has not posted lately.

I wish all of you the best!

#9 3 years ago

I am watching the Weather Channel right now, and sad another storm is headed for the state of LA.

And it is forecast I will probably also lose power from this storm.

Anyway, they just showed people filling up bags of sand.

What the hell is up with that? I mean they have already had like 5 storms, maybe more, hit this year, did they not bag sand for those, or did they just throw them away after the last storm?

I don't think sand bags expire, or rot, or anything soon, so just weird how now TV was showing people getting them now.

If I lived closer to the gulf, I would keep me a good supply of sand bags year round.

I am really worried about trees coming down in my area.

Anyway, I wish all of you having the ice storms right now the best, and big time I wish all of you the best that are dealing with fires right now.

Always something every time we turn around.

I wish all of you the best, and I hope not a single life gets lost over all this crazy stuff going on.

DAMN 2020. Fires, storms, virus, ice storms now, asteroid hitting soon(at least the asteroid is small). Sorry but I also forgot those high winds earlier in the year that tore up Iowa?

What else can go wrong now? A alien invasion from another galaxy?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JohnnyPinball007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-vent?tu=JohnnyPinball007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.