Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,324 posts
  • 224 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by prl867
  • Topic is favorited by 53 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7887 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7890 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7886 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7755 (resized).jpeg
    20231017_110041 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7095 (resized).jpeg
    20230324_080041 (resized).jpg
    20230324_075831 (resized).jpg
    20230324_080037 (resized).jpg
    20230324_075858 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_6869 (resized).jpeg
    71365100550__8FDB284D-DA99-4986-92AF-B4BBAB0A3FCE (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_0210 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6266 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poppapin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#113 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Then I’m sure the PBHOF will go tits up in no time. Problem solved.
    And if it doesn’t? Well, either people don’t really care if they get a handy for walking in the door, or maybe only a select few find them “rude.” If that’s the case you gotta wonder why.

Man, you better get out there quick before they close down. LOL

1 month later
    #332 2 years ago
    Quoted from emguy:

This game looked spectacular. Turns out it was a Rick’s Restorations project with the PHoF. Gameplay is actually pretty fun! (for about 5 minutes, then that’s about enough for today)
    [quoted image]

I remember that episode when they restored it.

5 months later
    #609 2 years ago
    Quoted from gonzo73:

Does it lite up???????

Do they use 47's or led's?

Wacka wacka

1 week later
    #642 2 years ago

Man, I love that new sign!!

1 month later
    #724 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinfarmer:

Vegas is so packed

People in Vegas on vacation over the holidays. I'm sure New Years eve is nuts in Vegas.

#736 2 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I've said it before, the name "Hall of Fame" sets unrealistic expectations. Imagine if Cooperstown or Cleveland had Halls of Fame where half the exhibits were run down or out of order yet on display.
    Note I'm not complaining! Try getting in those places for free. ($25 and $30!) Or interacting with the displays anything like playing a pin. It's just an unfortunately confusing name for the place is all.

Things at Cooperstown and Cleveland are on display, not played like PHOF.

#738 2 years ago

Really? Who'da thunk?

But thanks for repeating what I already said and missing the point!

Calm down, just commenting, not a diss.

#745 2 years ago

To quote I believe Abe Lincoln, "You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time"

I don't know about anyone else but I would love to have a place like this near me that I could visit anytime. There's what, 200 something games there?
    You can't find something to play? If one's not working, move on to next game. Pretty simple.

Don't let the naysayers get you down Tim!!

#751 2 years ago

Um, it's "fool," not "please," and Lincoln never said it, it seems. https://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/12/11/cannot-fool/
    Which admittedly does not detract from your point. However, as a similarly grumpy old man, I doubt Tim lets much get him down. He's an independently wealthy guy doing what he loves, day in day out, with no boss, answering only to himself. I find it is those with artificially sunny dispositions who take it hard when life kicks them in the nuts. And us crabby guys don't feel as crabby inside as others think they perceive. It's related to RBF.

Always trying to correct someone aren't you, now you're even trying to tell me what I meant. LOL
    Here's the quote I was referring.
    https://www.relicsworld.com/abraham-lincoln/you-can-please-some-of-the-people-some-of-the-time-all-author-abraham-lincoln

#759 2 years ago

Just because someone types some words into a meme generator, doesn't mean the quote is genuine. Using one as a retort is bordering on willful ignorance.
    And if you recall, you started this current round of us "correcting" each other.
    [quoted image]

Oh boy

i-give-up-oh-my.gifi-give-up-oh-my.gif
    #776 2 years ago
    Quoted from jp1985:

Nice, hopefully they still have the McRib!

There's a popular Filet O'Fish thread on pinside!! LOL https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ode-to-the-filet-o-fish

2 weeks later
    #803 2 years ago
    Quoted from prl867:

My one liner joke I say to most guests, “I guarantee you that $20 lasts longer here than Mandalay Bay”
    They always chuckle and say “Damn right!” Or something similar.

Sent you a PM

5 months later
    #926 1 year ago

Can we buy shirts online now?

#928 1 year ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Your takeaway from Tim's post is that he wants to get into e-commerce?

Just hoping to get a t-shirt since I don't know when I'll get to Vegas.

8 months later
    #1148 12 months ago
    Quoted from prl867:

He’s awesome. Still a bit of a weight problem, but don’t we all? [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Post these pics in the cats and pinball thread if you haven't already. Handsome boy!

2 months later
    #1189 10 months ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

You are correct, but when I am dropping .50 to $1.00 per play on the supposedly "working" machines and they are just not right, it's very hard to focus on the positive.

No biggie, I'm sure they'll reimburse you the .50 you lost and you can play one of the many other games. Problem solved!

2 weeks later
    #1263 9 months ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Pedos huh? LMAO

What happens in Vegas!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poppapin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-vegas-phof-opens-tomorrow-4-14-21-in-new-location-?tu=poppapin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.