Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,324 posts
  • 224 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 days ago by prl867
  • Topic is favorited by 53 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7887 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7890 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7886 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7755 (resized).jpeg
    20231017_110041 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7095 (resized).jpeg
    20230324_080041 (resized).jpg
    20230324_075831 (resized).jpg
    20230324_080037 (resized).jpg
    20230324_075858 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_6869 (resized).jpeg
    71365100550__8FDB284D-DA99-4986-92AF-B4BBAB0A3FCE (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_0210 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6266 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ejs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#147 2 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Report for too-many-pins:
    May 2, 2021
    3:00pm PDT
    Looks like the old PHoF has been vacated and is now a Jiu Jitsu studio...

I think that's the OLD old site.

#149 2 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

More to come....

Does this include your Jiu Jitsu skills?

#153 2 years ago

I’ve only been to PHoF once at the previous location. Never had any issues, even fist bumped Tim twice and chatted with him a little bit. Between him and the helpers running around with caveman lamps they have their hands full of things to fix and then some. Some games were in better state of repair than others. Most of the 90s WMS BLY it was nice to hear the speech calls and background music even if there was a switch or two broken. Not tournament ready by any means but it is what it is. Move on to a different machine. I’d certainly look forward to seeing the new site.

1 week later
    #206 2 years ago
    Quoted from prl867:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that since PHoF doesn’t not sell food, they are not legally require to offer public restrooms.

Food can be a factor but also occupancy size and the fact they are intending to hold events there of a certain size. I recall Tim mentioning that in one of his videos.

Even though ADA is more generalized there is also state, city, and county code. So it can be hard to have a conversation about this with someone who lives in a different zip code

1 month later
    #399 2 years ago

Just get one of those harbor freight lifts and modify it like we do for pins and slide it on over.

#400 2 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

uh oh... don't need this kind of extra drama!
    https://twitter.com/VitalVegas/status/1410809969361002501
    [quoted image]

If you scroll down the comments someone cropped the right side of the building off in a comical way. Not sure if they are a pinsider or not.

#403 2 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

To me, best case, would be to negotiate buying the affected land, but how much would that cost?

That’s an option…assuming city or county would allow it. I don’t think it would be impacted at the state level. Since things vary so much I don’t even want to start guessing. Things are so drastically different in my neighborhood. Hopefully one of the locals knows more about this.

If they can’t buy they might have to become tenants or something.

1 month later
    #468 2 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

[quoted image]

Interesting cabinet design on Dimension

11 months later
    #954 1 year ago
    Quoted from tpin1:

ith regards to the Aviation authority, I wonder what game they will pick for their breakroom

Bon Voyage?

#962 1 year ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

[quoted image]

This picture needs a bump.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ejs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-vegas-phof-opens-tomorrow-4-14-21-in-new-location-?tu=ejs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.