Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,324 posts
  • 224 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 days ago by prl867
  • Topic is favorited by 53 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7887 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7890 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7886 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7755 (resized).jpeg
    20231017_110041 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7095 (resized).jpeg
    20230324_080041 (resized).jpg
    20230324_075831 (resized).jpg
    20230324_080037 (resized).jpg
    20230324_075858 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_6869 (resized).jpeg
    71365100550__8FDB284D-DA99-4986-92AF-B4BBAB0A3FCE (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_0210 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6266 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZoraShinoda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#475 2 years ago

I will be out there the last week of October are you guys getting the new Godzilla Pin?

1 month later
    #565 2 years ago

Great news on Godzilla!!! I will be there next week. Is elvira house of horrors up and running? Last few times i was there it was not turned on.

3 months later
    #829 2 years ago

Insider connected up and running on rush and Godzilla?

2 weeks later
    #856 2 years ago

Elvira HOH back up yet? Was down two weeks ago when I was there and I'll be back this weekend

#859 2 years ago

Elvira was up and running when I was there thanks again. Yeah I was busy today the entire parking lot was full

7 months later
    #1022 1 year ago

I'll be in Vegas the first week of December. Are you guys going to have the new James Bond pin by then?

3 weeks later
    #1045 1 year ago

Was there yesterday and played spinal tap, wasn't impressed.
    Also seem like way more machines than usual or shut off, lots of games that were on and working had problems. Broken switches, flippers that couldn't make it up ramps, and an upper flipper on one machine. It didn't work a all. I know that these guys have a lot going on but seemed like way more down machines than the last time I was there

#1046 1 year ago

You guys building the rocket dildo from the new James Bond game?

PXL_20221130_000805980 (resized).jpgPXL_20221130_000805980 (resized).jpg
    #1047 1 year ago
    #1052 1 year ago

Apparently it's called The Stern experience, They moved most of the newer stern games into that area, there's a rotating stern sign at the top of it, a bunch of tables in the shape of flippers.
    They're also going to add insider connected to all the games they have that support it, have leaderboards in that area as well.
    The one coder was there, I think his name is Waylon? I recognized him from the James Bond stream. They're supposedly getting a James Bond pro soon.

3 months later
    #1143 1 year ago

Someone needs to take a look at AIQ, half of the switches in the game don't work, the captive balls don't trigger, Hawkeye doesn't trigger, The skill shot near the pops doesn't trigger and the black panther shot doesn't trigger.

#1151 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tydence:

Did you write it down in the notebook? Otherwise, I'll be in Saturday and make sure they are aware of it / fix the issues.

I did not write them down. Shooter rod on GOTG is super weak as well, need to use action button to full plunge.

1 week later
    #1161 1 year ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Have the Gold signs of contributors been put up yet???

As of 10 days ago no, however, above the women's bathroom door is in LCD monitor listing all the names and scrolling through them

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZoraShinoda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-vegas-phof-opens-tomorrow-4-14-21-in-new-location-?tu=ZoraShinoda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.