Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 402 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by mcluvin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

area51 (resized).PNG
    0B033F21-0F10-4E5D-8BDD-1EE8824E6E79 (resized).jpeg
    20221231_165143 (resized).jpg
    20221231_123310 (resized).jpg
    Wilderness (resized).jpg
    mav (resized).PNG
    313A00FE-0CFE-476E-9EF7-73775A1307C0 (resized).jpeg
    1969_compton-ca_side (resized).jpg
    zr2 (resized).jpg
    THIS! (resized).jpg
    7e25e40e4ab125cda5a9a8e0cf084dba (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 4.54.22 PM (resized).jpg
    e5a593ab7270df18ab14efd5b30f21a2b09dfd0f (resized).jpg
    FCCCE7AC-6AA0-49D8-B0C9-1766A3C08ECB (resized).jpeg
    E976EBE4-BAC1-472F-8F84-6AC739C96070 (resized).jpeg
    C500D416-639A-419F-BE1B-F6362C64AABB (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider girloveswaffles.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 2 years ago
    Quoted from pincoin:

I have a friend with a new car dealership, other dealers are offering over MSRP for trucks he has in stock! Very tight market on stuff right now.

That kind of sounds liKE, oh don't know, ...FLIPPING?!?

#97 2 years ago
    Quoted from Asmig:

If half of it hangs out the back maybe

Or a second generation one (Daihatsu Materis). pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

1 month later
    #115 2 years ago

I took my 2012 Soul in to the local KIA dealer for service on Monday. Looked at the new cars.
    The lot was half empty, No Niro's or Rios, No K5's, No Soul EV's, Most of the Forte's were in my "Favorite" color: Fleet Sale White, Only a few SOULs, a Couple of Stingers and a limited number of Seltos's.

Everything had a Marked-up price of $7,200-$14,000 mark up.

Looks like I'll be putting off buying a new car for a while.

#121 2 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

All the car lots around here are spreading out their inventory to make the lots look fuller than they are.

My dealership pushed most of their inventory towards the front of the lot with a few vehicles in front of the showroom. Big empty area between the two.

1 week later
    #165 2 years ago
    Quoted from Grayman_EM:

COOL! My aunt and uncle when they were married had a Pacer but a red one. He never could get over the fishbowl effect of it I guess. [quoted image]

There's a group of Israeli researchers that should apply this to a pacer:

#218 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Does it have the bypass button that turns the "feature" off until you turn off the car?

At my workplace we have Ford Transit vans that do have ability to "turn off" the no idle feature.

#248 2 years ago
    Quoted from ShinyBall:

Crazy times...I have a 2020 colorado zr2 orange crush that I bought new july of 2020..my dealer is offering a BUYOUT for $400 more then I paid for it.
    I LOVE this truck...but Damn! that is hard to resist..(that color has been discontinued for 2022) love it or hate it it..I happed to love it.
    [quoted image]

Generally, I think orange doesn't look good on most vehicles, but on that body and with that trim it looks good on that truck.
    You should still hold on to it. How much would it cost you to replace it, and how soon could you get a replacement?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider girloveswaffles.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-used-car-market-sucks-rant?tu=girloveswaffles and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.