Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 158 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by unigroove
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    2014-07-13 16.28.18.jpg
    image-421.jpg
    image-268.jpg
    image-38.jpg
    image-53.jpg
    image.jpg
    sf2cax2014.png
    image-978.jpg
    01.jpg
    cax2014_lanyard.jpg
    this-guy-958.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miguel351.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 9 years ago

Can't wait for CAX! My brother and I will be there again. It makes for a great weekend top-off after my week vacation in Santa Cruz.

Are we gonna do another Pinsider meetup?

My goals for the weekend:
    I want to chat with Wade Krause again. I want to see Marco there with one each of the new Mustangs. I want to play MMR. I want to beat my brother on Kingpin again. I want to get to the end and hopefully beat Galaga '88(one of my all-time faves). I want to spend a few bucks at BAA's open house on Sunday. I want a hamburger, no I want a hot dog....

#37 9 years ago

I would've held my hands up in front of her face so she couldn't see the playfield. If she's going to act like a five year old, then that's obviously the only method of communication she understands.

#40 9 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

If I see her this year, I'll just avoid her.

Nah, point her out to me. I'll start four player games over and over in front of her for you.

#45 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinwillie:

I didnt run into the girl playing 4 players but a couple years ago i did wait to play the Twilight Zone .....that was was set for 10 ball....geez
    who sets their game to 10 ball ? i don't get it

We played that one together, too, pinwillie. The only thing longer than a 10-ball game is a two player 10-ball game! Was that two years ago or last year? I don't recall. The years just kind of blend together at this point. I do remember apologizing to the couple that was behind us waiting to play the game, though.

If that one's there again, I say we hunt down the tech to get the keys from him and set it to 5 ball, so it's still generous, just not ridiculous.

1 week later
    #56 9 years ago

We need to schedule a Pinside meetup like we did at PAGG. That worked out great!

I say we meet by the escalators at 3pm on Saturday. Good, bad, suggestions? I'm open to anytime and any place, really.

#58 9 years ago

I know, not since the home show thing back in April. Didn't see you at PAGG, did you go?

#61 9 years ago

Are you all better now, then?

I'd love to come by tomorrow night, but I have my Mustang Club meeting to go to(last Thursday of each month). Would've been great to finally meet him face to face.

I'll definitely take you up on that offer sometime soon! Most likely after CAX, but sooner than later for sure. Of course, if you're ever down in Fresno and have a little extra time, let me know and stop on by to play on mine for a while. They're both running at 100% now!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miguel351.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-unofficial-california-extreme-2014-thread?tu=miguel351 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.