Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 158 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by unigroove
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    2014-07-13 16.28.18.jpg
    image-421.jpg
    image-268.jpg
    image-38.jpg
    image-53.jpg
    image.jpg
    sf2cax2014.png
    image-978.jpg
    01.jpg
    cax2014_lanyard.jpg
    this-guy-958.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fireball2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 9 years ago

I'm bringing my Speakeasy this year. You don't see that one around much these days.
    Confession: I totally took advantage of that 10-ball TZ last year.
    OP: My boy is bringing a buddy, so you and I will have mo' time to hang.

2 weeks later
    #91 9 years ago

I am staying at the Hilton across the street. I am bringing a Speakeasy and rolling in to set it up on Friday evening. My boy has a buddy this year and now that PismoArcade is out, so I'll be looking to meet summa the NorCal PInside crew. I could give reports about the layout of machines and where to head first before the crowds gets in. PracticalSteve: I heard you enjoyed my Night Rider last year. I think you might like Speakeasy too.

I am there until after 5 on Sunday. I gotta leave the machine on the floor all the way to the end.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fireball2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-unofficial-california-extreme-2014-thread?tu=fireball2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.