Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 158 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by unigroove
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    2014-07-13 16.28.18.jpg
    image-421.jpg
    image-268.jpg
    image-38.jpg
    image-53.jpg
    image.jpg
    sf2cax2014.png
    image-978.jpg
    01.jpg
    cax2014_lanyard.jpg
    this-guy-958.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bklossner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#62 9 years ago

Has anyone that has submitted applications to volunteer for CA Extreme received an email from organizers?

My wife and I both registered as volunteers when we did the whole block-reservation thing but haven't really heard anything from anyone.

This is the first time both she and I have tried to volunteer for an expo so I'm not sure of the protocol.

The website says that they'll have badges for volunteers but how would I know if they'll actually need us? We never received any sort of confirmation saying something like, "Okay, you're now a volunteer!"

Just not sure how all this stuff works....

Thanks,

-Bob

1 week later
    #100 9 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

Are folks gonna be hanging out on Fri night at the hotel (if so, which one?)
    I am gonna go by to do some qualifying for the PAPA Circuit event but have to fly out Sat so can't get the real CAX experience. Would be cool to see some folks there and have a few beers.

Hey Gene,

Courtney and I are arriving on Friday night so we'll catch you at the hotel.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bklossner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-unofficial-california-extreme-2014-thread?tu=bklossner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.