(Topic ID: 92342)

The unofficial 2015 pin a go go thread

By mrgone

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0781.JPG
    IMG_0779.JPG
    IMG_0780.JPG
    IMG_0778.JPG
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    391157-i.jpg
    391156-i.jpg
    image.jpg
    #2.jpg
    20150117_ARCEXPO_web.jpg
    20140518_spirit2-V2.jpg
    20140518_spirit1-V2.jpg
    2015-06-10 17.26.57-1.jpg
    image.jpg
    spirit pinball machines.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vacfink.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#702 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

You can also check out the video of Ben Heck designing the 1 Armed pinball device at the Element 14 webpage

We will see y'all there!

I'm a big fan of the Ben Heck Show, its what got me interested in the Hobby. He's also the creator of the scratch built small run America's Most Haunted pinball game. Its nice to see a maker get interested, make a few custom pins on his own and take it to this level over time.

You can find more info about it on Spooky Pinball

I believe the last one sold as a give-a-way for CA Extreme this year, but I could be mistaken. I know they tweeted something about the last one and CA Extreme.

1 week later
    #901 8 years ago

I don't see a complete Schedule for all 3 days on the Pin-a-Go-Go site, is there one posted anywhere?

Anyone recommend places to eat/checkout Saturday night after or Sunday AM for breakfast.

Curious too if anyone else from Visalia and area are traveling up. Would be nice to meet any locals.

#941 8 years ago

I count 249 games on the main Pin-a-go go site. I can hardly wait!

#948 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

Rollergames, Swords of Fury, Grand Lizard, Whirlwind, and Earthshake

Can't wait to play Swords of Fury! Safe travels

#1005 8 years ago

Thanks Nifty, that made my day! I'm driving up tomorrow morning and can't wait.

#1119 8 years ago

This was a first show and I had a great time. I only wish I had been able to get there in time for the BBQ and meet more Pinsiders. Thanks to those I did meet and to PracticalSteve for the great badge.

I shot some video on Saturday evening during the dinner lull. I thought I'd share the raw footage for those who missed the show. It was a new camera, so I fumble the control a bit. I wish I had a polarizer to remove glare from the glass and a proper handle to get more stable shots, things to resolve before CA Extreme. When I have time next week I'll probably edit it down to 3-4 minutes.

Excalibur, Granny and the Gators, Transporter, Joust (wish it worked), and the two Atari Wide bodies were great discoveries for me. Really fun to play Popeye, Judge Dredd, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, super clean Space Shuttle and Centaurs with LED's, and of course Jokerz. Although I own a Jokerz, its not yet working, but not for long!

Can't wait for next year, until then now to get ready for California Extreme.

#1153 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinsane:

Here's an interactive panorama taken of the small room at the Pin-a-Go-Go Pinball Show 2015.

Thanks for sharing Pinsane. I've been very curious about the Litro camera and you seem to be making the best of it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vacfink.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-unofficial-2015-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=vacfink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.