(Topic ID: 92342)

The unofficial 2015 pin a go go thread

By mrgone

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0781.JPG
    IMG_0779.JPG
    IMG_0780.JPG
    IMG_0778.JPG
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    391157-i.jpg
    391156-i.jpg
    image.jpg
    #2.jpg
    20150117_ARCEXPO_web.jpg
    20140518_spirit2-V2.jpg
    20140518_spirit1-V2.jpg
    2015-06-10 17.26.57-1.jpg
    image.jpg
    spirit pinball machines.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulcoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#77 9 years ago

Bad news guys:
    Thalassa is closing... Right now they have Mustang and WOZ...Don't know if new mgmt will keep pins..
    http://www.dailycal.org/2014/08/15/billiards-bar-thalassa-close-next-month/

4 months later
    #207 9 years ago

I hope someone brings back those wild games like Sleic Pin-Ball, Flash Dragon,Dark Shadow, Locomotion and Clown? (please). Enjoyed those.

#214 9 years ago
    Quoted from rvdv:

I can bring 7 games again.

NICE! Thanks for all your time, effort and preservation. RVD vault is OUTSTANDING!

1 month later
    #462 9 years ago

#2 please. #1 is good but the top left corner is distracting.

#519 9 years ago

#2 still has more of a control/dominate effect on the viewer due to the angle.

1 week later
    #583 8 years ago

Any word on the Hobbit being there?

#594 8 years ago

I often take this exit to get to pin a go go. Wish there was an unofficial reply to The Hobbit.image.jpgimage.jpg

2 weeks later
    #898 8 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

I'm bringing some non-pinhead friends

Tell them to bring cash, lots.

#951 8 years ago
    Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Yeah, he just hooked it to the back. Looks like all should be fine, just added about 3 hours on to our trip.

Stay motivated and thanks for bringing pins. Last time my car broke down was in Coalinga, CA and it was way shitty.

#1083 8 years ago

Wanted to stop playing Ball 1 on WWE and give Ball 2 and 3 to someone else so they could give it a try. Even the dude watching got bored, but wanted to try it b/c it was a new Stern (it should do well on location and not home settings). Really enjoyed BBH, RBoN and playing Excalibur w/ John Trudeau.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulcoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-unofficial-2015-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=paulcoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.