(Topic ID: 92342)

The unofficial 2015 pin a go go thread

By mrgone

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0781.JPG
    IMG_0779.JPG
    IMG_0780.JPG
    IMG_0778.JPG
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    391157-i.jpg
    391156-i.jpg
    image.jpg
    #2.jpg
    20150117_ARCEXPO_web.jpg
    20140518_spirit2-V2.jpg
    20140518_spirit1-V2.jpg
    2015-06-10 17.26.57-1.jpg
    image.jpg
    spirit pinball machines.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boogies.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1028 8 years ago

My favorite part of the show is seeing people enjoy my games.
    Catching up with everybody and jamming on OPP (Other Peoples Pins) is really awesome too.

BTW: Rob Anthony has the Titan Pinball (silicone?) clear rubbers.
    I used my manual to make myself a kit and I'm super stocked on how its gonna look on X-Men with the color changing GI.

PPM has some kick-@$$ FreeGoldWatch/PPM combo shirts. HUGE artwork on both sides. I'll be sporting one today Of course the PAGG logo'd shirt is Outta This World!

#1063 8 years ago

I played a game of Spirit after hearing Blownfuse coaching another player. I didn't do so well, but it was still a fun game with ton's of stuff to do/shots to make. I came back to it again today and was able to get a multiball on ball 2 (or 3?). I held that multiball down for a good duration, then lost it and noticed my score broke 1,000,000. I finished out my last couple balls achieving 2 more multiballs, giving me a final score just over 3,000,000.

I heard him talk about the 7th digit but now I know EXACTLY why that mod is so cool. I couldn't track how many times I rolled it without the 7th digit. I get "uninspired" to roll my BH, since it doesn't count - and resets

I was able to compare my score to the actual hiscore - That's awesome
    Thanks for sharing Blownfuse

Spirit.jpgSpirit.jpg Spirit High Score.jpgSpirit High Score.jpg
    #1067 8 years ago

Does anyone have links to media coverage?
    I haven't seen any and would love to see a news segment....
    I seen someone that looked like they were recording outside the Denverton Hall on Saturday night. I did a little jiggly dance as I realized they were recording (but I think I was outta the picture at the time)

#1139 8 years ago
    Quoted from moto_cat:

Did a pinsider win the Steve Ritchie signed ST whitewood in the silent auction? Does anyone know how much the winning bid was?image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Damon got it. I'm sure it'll look really nice at his place. No idea how much it was.

Quoted from Damon:

Awesome show tonight, especially enjoyed getting a chance to play some games of bop 2.0. DP did a fantastic job, feels like a whole new game! Also got to take home a couple sweet posters (thanks practicalsteve) and a Star Trek whitewood!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boogies.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-unofficial-2015-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=boogies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.