5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,175 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Luisrobinson
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 132 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0781.JPG
    IMG_0779.JPG
    IMG_0780.JPG
    IMG_0778.JPG
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    391157-i.jpg
    391156-i.jpg
    image.jpg
    #2.jpg
    20150117_ARCEXPO_web.jpg
    20140518_spirit2-V2.jpg
    20140518_spirit1-V2.jpg
    2015-06-10 17.26.57-1.jpg
    image.jpg
    spirit pinball machines.jpg

There are 1175 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 24.
    #1151 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

My second year at PAGG,had tons of fun!!Fri.got there early,only six in line at that time! Finally,1oclock in we go.Gee the whole place is already FULL! Where did these folks come from??Walked over to the new TWD,and WM,twelve guys already deep in play! Never got near either one of those all weekend!So,had my pinside t shirt on,nobody said hello,saw no pinsiders at all and they were all around me!Said hello to John T on fri and thanked him for coming!Won a poster at the silent auction! Sat,met practicalsteve and his dad and i were members of the same masonic lodge,what a small world! Had fun watching all of you at Sparkys,talked in depth with John T! Do any of you know what he does for a hobby?Met a pinsider from Reno,had a nice chat.Bought posters from steve,and that plastic lubricant really works well!! Sunday,went to pinball school and learned a few tricks!! C U all next year!!

Did you make a plate at the bbq and introduce yourself to me? I met a ton of Pinsiders coming through the line, and sorry if I forgot any that came through the line.

#1153 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinsane:

Here's an interactive panorama taken of the small room at the Pin-a-Go-Go Pinball Show 2015.

Thanks for sharing Pinsane. I've been very curious about the Litro camera and you seem to be making the best of it.

#1154 4 years ago

I framed the spirt poster and the pin a go go poster today.
    Frames from walmart for under $5.00
    They don't look nearly as nice as the professionally done ones but for under 5 bucks not bad.
    I had to trim about 1/8 of an inch off the side of the pin a go go poster for it to fit.

image-354.jpg image.jpg image-6.jpg
    #1155 4 years ago

Love the new pics Pinsane! Especially the one of the small room.

#1156 4 years ago
    Quoted from moto_cat:

Did a pinsider win the Steve Ritchie signed ST whitewood in the silent auction? Does anyone know how much the winning bid was?image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

yes, i ended up taking up it home

#1157 4 years ago

Sparky,yes i did,but i was not there to eat your exellent fare! I asked you if i could make a donation for a coke,and you said make a donation to pagg,and since i had already donated 5 pingulp cup holders for the silent auction i figured i did my part! Your bbq is of the finest order,look forward to seeing everybody next year!

#1158 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

My second year at PAGG,had tons of fun!!Fri.got there early,only six in line at that time! Finally,1oclock in we go.Gee the whole place is already FULL! Where did these folks come from??Walked over to the new TWD,and WM,twelve guys already deep in play! Never got near either one of those all weekend!So,had my pinside t shirt on,nobody said hello,saw no pinsiders at all and they were all around me!Said hello to John T on fri and thanked him for coming!Won a poster at the silent auction! Sat,met practicalsteve and his dad and i were members of the same masonic lodge,what a small world! Had fun watching all of you at Sparkys,talked in depth with John T! Do any of you know what he does for a hobby?Met a pinsider from Reno,had a nice chat.Bought posters from steve,and that plastic lubricant really works well!! Sunday,went to pinball school and learned a few tricks!! C U all next year!!

I was the guy who bought a bottle of Dry Slick at the same time you did, and we chatted a bit with practicalsteve too, so you met me!

Todd

#1159 4 years ago

TG,yeah I've used mine too yes it really works!! Did you enjoy yourself,Todd??

#1160 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

nobody said hello,saw no pinsiders at all and they were all around me!

I introduced myself... we talked about the cemetery with your ancestors
    Skill Shot and I were playing the WWE machine

#1161 4 years ago

that game sucked but not as bad as walking dead, was nice to meet you sir.

#1162 4 years ago

Thank you fellas,was nice to see you too,i didn't get a shot at either of those games!So you played them,and didn't like the game ??

#1163 4 years ago

not really, when compared to other newer sterns.

#1164 4 years ago

I mentioned it in another thread... I'm a big Stern geek, and I didn't care for WWE at all. Of course, this is without hearing the callouts and music.

The ring just annoyed me for some reason. I played it 5 times, hoping it would grow on me.

It didn't.

#1165 4 years ago

Just curious is their a 2016 Pinagogo thread yet or is this it? been indulged in work since the show!

Thanks Rob

#1166 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

TG,yeah I've used mine too yes it really works!! Did you enjoy yourself,Todd??

Sure did man! I used my Dry Slick already too. Lubed a squeeky door hinge and it did the trick with no mess. Nice!

Todd

#1169 4 years ago
    Quoted from gaspumprob:

Just curious is their a 2016 Pinagogo thread yet or is this it? been indulged in work since the show!
    Thanks Rob

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread

#1170 4 years ago

MrGone made one within the hour of 2015 PAGG being over

#1171 4 years ago

Is there a CAX thread?
    -mof

1 week later
    #1172 4 years ago

I have recently learned how to cut mat boards, and had some orange left over. The Pin a Go Go Spirit poster was an odd size, and someone mentioned in this thread.

I had a frame lying around, but the mat board would have looked uneven if I were to make it as even as possible. There would be much more space at the top and bottom than the sides.

So I decided to keep a uniform boarder around the picture, and keep the extra room all at the top. I grabbed this little text from a picture of those cool Spirit shirts (that I sadly never got!).

I think it came out well!

See you all at PAGG 2016

2015-06-10 17.26.57-1.jpg
    2 weeks later
    #1173 4 years ago

Don't look now (or, what the hell, GO LOOK NOW!) but Amanda and I FINALLY added our Pin A GO GO 2015 pics to the Flickr group page. Some of you may be in them!!

https://www.flickr.com/groups/pagg2015/

Cheers,
    Art & Amanda

4 weeks later
    #1174 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

Don't look now (or, what the hell, GO LOOK NOW!) but Amanda and I FINALLY added our Pin A GO GO 2015 pics to the Flickr group page. Some of you may be in them!!
    https://www.flickr.com/groups/pagg2015/
    Cheers,
    Art & Amanda

Thank you Art & Amanda for all the great photos and for adding them to the collective pool. Both of you are one of the really great things about the show!

Best,
    -Steve

1 week later
    #1175 4 years ago

Hi All,

I liked all the pictures posted in the thread. I have bought a poster and ordered for a 24x36 poster frame from http://www.arttoframe.com/24x36_picture_frames/1.

I will also post the pictures, once I get it ready and place it on the wall of my game room.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Mods for your pinballs
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    T-shirt- Grey Color Out of stock
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.95
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 159.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 12,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 32.00
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 218.00
    $ 29.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 22.00
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Gweem's Mods
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    € 18.95
    € 222.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Buthamburg
    There are 1175 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 24.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside