(Topic ID: 92342)

The unofficial 2015 pin a go go thread

By mrgone

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0781.JPG
    IMG_0779.JPG
    IMG_0780.JPG
    IMG_0778.JPG
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    391157-i.jpg
    391156-i.jpg
    image.jpg
    #2.jpg
    20150117_ARCEXPO_web.jpg
    20140518_spirit2-V2.jpg
    20140518_spirit1-V2.jpg
    2015-06-10 17.26.57-1.jpg
    image.jpg
    spirit pinball machines.jpg
    There are 1,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 24.
    #851 8 years ago

4 days to go.

#852 8 years ago

Hawkmoon,adds,hay,bicylenut,I'm bringing my bike to ride from the hotel to pagg, and all around.why not bring yours 2??C U all there,peace,Hawkmoon

#853 8 years ago

Hawkmoon,remembers,last year i saw steve taking pics of the spirits,but was not a pinsider at the time,but,later that nite[fri] as i went to play,they were all down!!! So,i guess it is a touchy game,i never got to play! My mistake was to only go for the one day,so if you see a spirit there and you wanna play it,get it while its working!!!

#854 8 years ago

Strange, I don't recall the Spirit games going down at all. I was still playing them on Sunday.

#855 8 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Hawkmoon,adds,hay,bicylenut,I'm bringing my bike to ride from the hotel to pagg, and all around.why not bring yours 2??C U all there,peace,Hawkmoon

I should, but Im bringing my son and wife. Need the room in case I bring home a pin
    Catch ya there.

#856 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mycal:

Strange, I don't recall the Spirit games going down at all. I was still playing them on Sunday.

I don't recall any of them going out at all. Steve was watching them all weekend, there is no way he'd let that happen.

#857 8 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Cool never thought of that. I was going to use lyft or bum a ride down the street to the Country INN fri/sat. Ya and I was there the whole time (well when I wasn't off in the other shananigans) I never saw the Spirti's down either.

#858 8 years ago

Anybody got a spare switch they can bring and sell me? I don't have time for one to be ordered and delivered before the show. I am looking for this one:

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=614
    Slingshot "kicker" switch WITH riveted mounting bracket
    Williams/Bally reference #SW-1A-114

#859 8 years ago

Anybody know who brought the Godzillas last year? I'd love to play it again, I hope they're late entries for the show.

Days away from a mini-pin-vacation! So psyched!

#860 8 years ago

Hawkmoon remembers,yeah i know,i felt wierd too,but ,we were all waiting for them to set up the new WOZ and ST le!It was fri.late afternoon when i noticed this, cause i hadn't been able to get near a spirit, THEN,the WOZ started up,and when i got there,the flying monkey feature went down,THEN,30 minutes later,2nd ball on STle ,bingo,ball missing,game down....went to the em room!

#861 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

Anybody got a spare switch they can bring and sell me? I don't have time for one to be ordered and delivered before the show. I am looking for this one:
    http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=614
    Slingshot "kicker" switch WITH riveted mounting bracket
    Williams/Bally reference #SW-1A-114

I think I have an old used one you can have for free. Let me check my stash when I get home.

#865 8 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

I think I have an old used one you can have for free. Let me check my stash when I get home.

Looks like I found a way to make my existing switch work, main issue was broken weld on bracket and I got some small screws that seem to be holding well now. Thanks though!

#866 8 years ago

Special one of only two 18"x24" spirit posters for the raffle. Pinsane gets the other one.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #867 8 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Pinsane gets the other one.

Obviously a man of impeccable taste.

#868 8 years ago

The forecast for Thursday is rain.
    I'm moving my games in a truck.
    It doesn't rain all year and the day we are moving games it is supposed to rain.
    What the heck?

#869 8 years ago

looks like chances are less early morning. guess its time to buy some tarps.

#870 8 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

The forecast for Thursday is rain.
    I'm moving my games in a truck.
    It doesn't rain all year and the day we are moving games it is supposed to rain.
    What the heck?

Pagg is weird like that. Wouldn't be the first day it rained

#871 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

looks like chances are less early morning. guess its time to buy some tarps.

Yup, off to harbor freight.

#872 8 years ago

You outdid yourself, that looks great!

Steve

Quoted from practicalsteve:

Special one of only two 18"x24" spirit posters for the raffle. Pinsane gets the other.

#873 8 years ago

I would have remembered that, I was hovering over those games all weekend like a proud mom with a new baby.

Steve

Quoted from hawkmoon:

Hawkmoon,remembers,last year i saw steve taking pics of the spirits,but was not a pinsider at the time,but,later that nite[fri] as i went to play,they were all down!!! So,i guess it is a touchy game,i never got to play! My mistake was to only go for the one day,so if you see a spirit there and you wanna play it,get it while its working!!!

#874 8 years ago

I played a Spirit last year until the power was turned off on Sunday.

Gonna be the last one out on Sunday this year, too.

#875 8 years ago

Hawkmoon decending ,into the twylight zone

#876 8 years ago

I would like a badge too please. They look super sweet.

#877 8 years ago

Does anyone know if they have tables at the pagg village?

#878 8 years ago

No tables, no benches, just hookups.

#880 8 years ago

I will be up thursday night hit me up for any type of help! I will also have my tool bag.
    Harley D.

#881 8 years ago

I heard about the threat of rain. Is there an overhang or roll up door we could back into or under to unload games if it is raining ? I am glad i decided on using the Honda van now instead of my open utility trailer!

#882 8 years ago

yup big rollup door in the back you can back your vehicle in. Unless that room is already full then its the other building with a side ramp

#883 8 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

I will be up thursday night hit me up for any type of help! I will also have my tool bag.
    Harley D.

I could use a bit of help getting one solenoid on my Rollergames going.

#884 8 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

Does anyone know if they have tables at the pagg village?

There's a stage area behind the 2nd building with tables & seating .

#885 8 years ago
    Quoted from donjagra:

I would like a badge too please. They look super sweet.

You got it!

#886 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

I stand by my "current regime" posting 100%. Those of you who know Tracelifter can ask him. Those who don't, can PM me if you would like . Or ,better yet, contact PinMolly. Even though she is off of Pinside again, most of you know how to contact her through her site. She dislikes me because of my disagreement regarding the posts here that Bowen despises as well as how I mock him. However, she knows Tracelifter very well and why he no longer supports Pin A Go Go. She will confirm this.

What? I have no idea who you are, nor do I care. Do not have people contacting me about Tracelifter you weirdo! I'm not interested in whatever drama you are peddling.

As for PAGG, I will see you crazies there & I called dibs on the Pinthetic's TX Sector translite!

Looking forward to making googly eyes at blownfuse and going on a couple beer runs, like I do every year

Molly

#887 8 years ago
    Quoted from Curtis_Playfield:

What? I have no idea who you are, nor do I care. Do not have people contacting me about Tracelifter you weirdo! I'm not interested in whatever drama you are peddling.
    As for PAGG, I will see you crazies there & I called dibs on the Pinthetic's TX Sector translite!
    Looking forward to making googly eyes at blownfuse and going on a couple beer runs, like I do every year
    Molly

Glad to hear you are coming! Just saw Blownfuse yesterday and he was saying he wanted to see you.

#888 8 years ago
    Quoted from Curtis_Playfield:

....going on a couple beer runs, like I do every year
    Molly

I'll be stopping by Ramirez Liquor in L. A., home of 1300 different beers, before this weekend. Any requests, Curtis??

#889 8 years ago

Oh, and if anyone wants to get rid of any extra Williams System 6, System 9 or System 11 cabinets, I'LL TAKE 'EM! I'm trying to repair a bunch of water damaged games. I'm down to the last few Williams games and I'm not afraid to repaint a cabinet! (Cyclone, Space Shuttle, Alien Poker)

#890 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

Oh, and if anyone wants to get rid of any extra Williams System 6, System 9 or System 11 cabinets, I'LL TAKE 'EM! I'm trying to repair a bunch of water damaged games. I'm down to the last few Williams games and I'm not afraid to repaint a cabinet! (Cyclone, Space Shuttle, Alien Poker)

Pin-Pimp might have what you are looking for.

#891 8 years ago

Oh, I know Pin-Pimp. I spent some time with him in Boise a few months ago. In fact, he's already bringing me down some stuff.

oh, by the way, BUY FROM PIN-PIMP WITH CONFIDENCE! He's bringing EVERYTHING!

Art.

#892 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

Oh, I know Pin-Pimp. I spent some time with him in Boise a few months ago. In fact, he's already bringing me down some stuff.
    oh, by the way, BUY FROM PIN-PIMP WITH CONFIDENCE! He's bringing EVERYTHING!
    Art.

Yep, Kevin is a great guy.

#893 8 years ago

3 days until SHOWTIME!

#894 8 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

3 days until SHOWTIME!
    » YouTube video

Yeah buddy! Only one more day of work then time to help set up!

#895 8 years ago
    Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I could use a bit of help getting one solenoid on my Rollergames going.

I should be up around 7pm Thursday. I will be wearing a SF giants hat flipped backwards. I usually always have a Harley shirt on.
    Harley D.

#896 8 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

I should be up around 7pm Thursday. I will be wearing a SF giants hat flipped backwards. I usually always have a Harley shirt on.
    Harley D.

Hmmm I'm not gonna get ther until Friday morning.

#897 8 years ago

I'm bringing some non-pinhead friends up at 12:30pm Friday.
    -mof

#898 8 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

I'm bringing some non-pinhead friends

Tell them to bring cash, lots.

#899 8 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

Tell them to bring cash, lots.

Ha, no these guys won't even baby sit my pins for free. No space.
    -mof

#900 8 years ago

Just got the Lanyards and Wristbands... they look awesome.. only a few days away!

250x100a_1424502159__79102.jpg250x100a_1424502159__79102.jpg

There are 1,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-unofficial-2015-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.